BY HASK

888-397-5312 Made in USA see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Liz N.
Allentown, PA
Every blonde should use this! The scent is intoxicating and lasts. I love it so much. Perfect amount of hydration for daily or every-other-day use! I will buy this til they stop making it.
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Best purple shampoo I have ever used. The quality is amazing, no sulfates or parabens, and it makes my hair so soft. I use this daily with the blonde conditioner and it has removed all brassiness from my hair. Definitely recommend to everyone wanting to try a purple/blue shampoo.
Farah J.
This is the best blue shampoo ever I have been using shampoo for my dark blonde hair and I absolutely love this one my mom bought it on a whim and ever since then I started buying it I always get it from ulta when there's a sale
Fanny N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this blue/violet shampoo. It is one of the few purple shampoos that I know that does not contain any bad ingredients. My hair feels so soft and even after being bleached and stays a vibrant blonde color all year round.
Jade S.
Boulder, CO
3 stars simply because with hard water the blue pigment of this shampoo isn't enough to truly combat against brassiness. However, I love the scent of this line and it is a nice gentle clean that doesn't leave my strands feeling stripped of moisture while still leaving my hair with that "clean" feeling. I would repurchase this again, but use in conjunction with another toning product.
Lindsey P.
Orient, OH
I love the scent! It is a great shampoo for the cost. It along with the conditioner, has greatly improved my blonde highlights. It takes he dullness away that happens after washing in well water for some time. I love this product and would recommend it!
Kati V.
Everett
I just used this for the first time and I already notice some brassiness is gone from my blonde. It's very nourishing and smells great. It's very affordable, only $5.99 at Ulta. Would definitely recommend (:
Alyssa M.
So I'm not a blonde but I've heard great things about this It lathers well the scent is subtle .This shampoo left my hair so soft hopefully to get my hair back to being healthy.
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
I use this every other wash and I love it! It keeps my blonde toned and it's affordable. Win win! I use it in conjunction with the Hask macadamia line, and I love them all!
Jennifer M.
Winston Salem, NC
This stuff smells so good and leaves my hair feeling so soft! I use it almost every single day and have repurchased bottles already!