BY HASK

888-397-5312 Made in USA see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jade S.
Jade S.
Boulder, CO
Review for: Hask Blonde Shampoo Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
3 stars simply because with hard water the blue pigment of this shampoo isn't enough to truly combat against brassiness. However, I love the scent of this line and it is a nice gentle clean that doesn't leave my strands feeling stripped of moisture while still leaving my hair with that "clean" feeling. I would repurchase this again, but use in conjunction with another toning product.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Orient, OH
Review for: Hask Blonde Shampoo Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
I love the scent! It is a great shampoo for the cost. It along with the conditioner, has greatly improved my blonde highlights. It takes he dullness away that happens after washing in well water for some time. I love this product and would recommend it!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Review for: Hask Blonde Shampoo Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
So I'm not a blonde but I've heard great things about this It lathers well the scent is subtle .This shampoo left my hair so soft hopefully to get my hair back to being healthy.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
Review for: Hask Blonde Shampoo Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
I use this every other wash and I love it! It keeps my blonde toned and it's affordable. Win win! I use it in conjunction with the Hask macadamia line, and I love them all!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Hask Blonde Shampoo Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
This stuff smells so good and leaves my hair feeling so soft! I use it almost every single day and have repurchased bottles already!