Hask Blonde Shampoo Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz. uploaded by Echo H.

BY HASK

888-397-5312 Made in USA see more...

• How good is this compared to purple shampoos?1 Answers
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Hask blue chamomile shampoo for blondes is perfect for getting rid of those brassy undertones and really brightening up your hair. I am naturally blonde, so my roots are kind of mousy and dull compared to my bright vibrant (yet damaged) ends. After a couple uses of this shampoo I really saw a difference. It was pulling natural highlights from the dull, mousy part of make hair making it no longer dull nor mousy. This is also perfect for women who dye their hair blonde at home and it comes out too brassy or yellow. This is definitely a toning shampoo so the blue neutralizes those unwanted brassy tones making them more the white, light yellow blonde we desire. I recommend this to any blonde, natural or dyed.
Melissa J.
MILFORD, DE
I've been using this shampoo exclusively for well over a year since I decided to go blonde. It cleanses without stripping, keeps brassiness at bay and smells amazing. It doesn't hurt that it's available in drug stores with a decent price point at about $6.99/bottle compared to $25+ for other brands.
Katie A.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t even know how I stumbled across this shampoo but I’m so glad I did. I’m that girl that has to wash their hair daily no matter what I do and this stuff has been heaven sent. It makes my hair super soft and silky. It smells amazing and the bottle seems to last awhile. If you haven’t tried this I highly recommend it. The best part is that it’s on the cheaper side of shampoos and leaves absolutely no residue!
Morgan M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hask Blonde Shampoo Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz. really makes my blonde hair look so much brighter and less brassy. I use it with the Hask Blonde Conditioner. It may dry out your hair a little bit but this is the reason why I do not use it every day. Three or four times a week I use this and when I don’t use it I use a deep conditioning shampoo.
Emily B.
Greenwood, MO
I love this shampoo! It does a great job of toning brassy and overly gold tones out of my blonde. I’ve used a ton of purple shampoos, but this works better for me because it’s blue violet rather than just violet so it tones a wider variety of yellow and orange out of my hair. It leaves my super thick, curly hair soft and manageable and smells fantastic.
Echo H.
Newton, KS
Smells fantastic every blonde should use this it brings out your blonde very well and it is long lasting and I’m not sure It doesn’t dry out my hair I have like mid oily and dry hair but I have 2 extra bottles just in case I run out haha
Tawn T.
Anthem
I love HASK! This shampoo helps keep the copper tones at bay, due to washing with hard, mineral-filled water. Plus, it moisturizes and protects my colored locks after washing and styling. Love love love and highly recommend! Did I forget to mention how incredibly affordable this stuff is?? 😍
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Best purple shampoo I have ever used. The quality is amazing, no sulfates or parabens, and it makes my hair so soft. I use this daily with the blonde conditioner and it has removed all brassiness from my hair. Definitely recommend to everyone wanting to try a purple/blue shampoo.
Farah J.
This is the best blue shampoo ever I have been using shampoo for my dark blonde hair and I absolutely love this one my mom bought it on a whim and ever since then I started buying it I always get it from ulta when there's a sale
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Not exactly like other blue/purple shampoos where you would see a change in the blonde color or toning down if the brashness but it does leave hair soft and clean feeling
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
How good is this compared to purple shampoos?