Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz. uploaded by Lindsey P.Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz. uploaded by Lindsey P.Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz. uploaded by Veronica N.See all 4 photos

BY HASK

888-397-5312 Made in USA see more...

Photos (4)
Raquel-Angelica O.
Raquel-Angelica O.
Tucson
April 22, 2017, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
The scent is beautiful! And it did make my newly processed hair softer. Although I used it to get the orange and yellow tones out of my hair, it barely lifted except for on my new growth/roots area. I generally got it to remove the lavender tint my toner shampoo left behind on those same areas. So I guess it worked for that; but Overall didn't make too much of a difference.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Boulder, CO
July 18, 2017, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
Like the shampoo I don't think this is pigmented enough to truly combat brassiness if you have hard water or stubborn hair, however it has an amazing scent and leaves my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down! I'll repurchase again, but use this product line in conjunction with another toning treatment.
Farah J.
Farah J.
May 26, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
I bought this from ultra for buy one get one half off and I love the chamomile smell I bought it because I can use it at night when I shower and it will help you relax I do love that it's for blonde hair and it does make my hair really soft and I will continue to purchase this and I do highly recommend it
Becca R.
Becca R.
May 5, 2017, 8:37 p.m.
Review for: Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
Didn't do much in terms of toning for me. But I really like this product! It makes my hair soft and it smells so refreshing. I'd recommend this for maintaining blonde hair but not necessarily toning. If you are looking for a blue toning shampoo, try Joico's products. They are available at Ulta.com.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Orient, OH
May 9, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
I've only been using this for about two weeks, but I feel it has really improved the tone of my highlights! I have well water, and it has been very effective in reducing brassiness. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking to improve the tone of their blonde highlights!
Keri M.
Keri M.
April 4, 2017, 8:51 p.m.
Review for: Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
I usually Only use salon products for blondes. I picked this up at Walgreens on a whim. I was shocked at how well it toned my brassiness and made my hair soft. Its now part of my daily hair care one of the only drugstore shampoos I use.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY
April 27, 2017, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
My hair is naturally dark. I decide to go blonde and this conditioner has helped the transition so much better. Love how it makes my hair feel. #Bloom
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Winston Salem, NC
July 14, 2017, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
Really like the smell and it makes my hair so soft every time I use it! I pretty much use this on a daily basis!
Rose B.
Rose B.
Albuquerque, NM
May 27, 2017, 7:31 a.m.
Review for: Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
It smells delicious, it's a beautiful cornmeal/baby blue and it feels good. Softens the hair while toning it some.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
July 21, 2017, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Hask Blonde Conditioner Blue Chamomile With Argan - 12 oz.
Love using this product! I purchased it because my highlighted hair was looking a little brassy and within 2 uses people were already commenting that my hair looked lighter (aka more blonde and not gold). Will continue using this product!! Love it.