BY HASK

888-397-5312 Made in USA see more...

tara w.
Brodheadsville, PA
I love this product! I love the way it smells! I love the way it feels, it' not to thick and not to watery. It leaves a great smell that lasts a while. My hair feels very soft and my hair looks renewed. I can't get enough of this product! I bet the one in the small packet.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Price is good at Walmart. I paid around 5 dollars for this. I honestly don’t notice a great difference to the color of my hair but the shampoo and conditioner are nice and leave my hair soft. This isn’t like true purple hair products but does offer nutrients to your hair
Alice S.
Whiting, KS
I love all of the Hask products that I've tried. This one smells lovely, and is super moisturizing without being too heavy for my fine hair. I like supporting a cruelty-free company with products that are great quality and affordable. I'd definitely buy this one again along with the biotin hair thickening one. Definitely try this brand out. There are SO many varieties and one is bound to work for your hair type.
Emma D.
I love using this along with the shampoo. It is conditioning;(both shampoo and conditioner)however, this will lighten up your blonde hair. My hair can look brassy then I use this and it steps up my hair to another color of light.
Haley M.
El Paso, TX
I’m a light brunette that loves to do a blonde ombré coloring to my hair. This shampoo conditioner set was just what I needed to keep my colored hair blonde and all of my hair in good shape. I’m not a fan of other shampoos and conditioners in the line but this one I will alway purchase when I go blonder.
Adina K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I use this in conjunction with the shampoo and it keeps my blonde highlights fresh and not brassy. I wouldn’t say it’s as strong as silver shampoo, but I don’t believe it’s supposed to be. It’s soft on my hair, hydrating it while maintaining the blonde. Love it.
Tawn T.
I love HASK! This conditioner helps keep the copper tones at bay, due to washing with hard, mineral-filled water. Plus, it moisturizes and protects my colored locks after washing and styling. Love love love and highly recommend! Did I forget to mention how incredibly affordable this stuff is?? 😍
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair soo soft and takes out the brassiness. I use this daily with the Hask purple shampoo and love the results so far. Inexpensive and one of my favorites compared to others. Would definitely recommend to all of the blondies out there!
Marissa V.
New Haven, CT
Recently discovered this product. Definitely see a difference in my blonde since uses this conditioner. The color is more defined and has a beautiful shine. Love how it smells and my hair feels silky.
Stephanie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this entire product line. Leaves hair feeling silky but not oily *and my conditioner gets SLATHERED everywhere* and is great on humid days when my curls needed to calm down with structure.
Does this work on getting rid of the orange caused by bleaching? Thanks
Lillian P.
Lakewood, CA
Does anyone know if this is curl girl method approved?