BY HASK

888-397-5312 Made in USA see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Price is good at Walmart. I paid around 5 dollars for this. I honestly don’t notice a great difference to the color of my hair but the shampoo and conditioner are nice and leave my hair soft. This isn’t like true purple hair products but does offer nutrients to your hair
tara w.
Brodheadsville, PA
I love this product! I love the way it smells! I love the way it feels, it' not to thick and not to watery. It leaves a great smell that lasts a while. My hair feels very soft and my hair looks renewed. I can't get enough of this product! I bet the one in the small packet.
Haley M.
Horizon City, TX
I’m a light brunette that loves to do a blonde ombré coloring to my hair. This shampoo conditioner set was just what I needed to keep my colored hair blonde and all of my hair in good shape. I’m not a fan of other shampoos and conditioners in the line but this one I will alway purchase when I go blonder.
Adina K.
Bronx, NY
I use this in conjunction with the shampoo and it keeps my blonde highlights fresh and not brassy. I wouldn’t say it’s as strong as silver shampoo, but I don’t believe it’s supposed to be. It’s soft on my hair, hydrating it while maintaining the blonde. Love it.
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair soo soft and takes out the brassiness. I use this daily with the Hask purple shampoo and love the results so far. Inexpensive and one of my favorites compared to others. Would definitely recommend to all of the blondies out there!
Katy S.
Cedar Rapids
I've only used this product once, but it made a huge difference in the brassiness of my blonde. I left it on my hair for 5 minutes, then conditioned and I live the results. I will continue to use this product.
Raquel-Angelica O.
Tucson
The scent is beautiful! And it did make my newly processed hair softer. Although I used it to get the orange and yellow tones out of my hair, it barely lifted except for on my new growth/roots area. I generally got it to remove the lavender tint my toner shampoo left behind on those same areas. So I guess it worked for that; but Overall didn't make too much of a difference.
Jade S.
Boulder, CO
Like the shampoo I don't think this is pigmented enough to truly combat brassiness if you have hard water or stubborn hair, however it has an amazing scent and leaves my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down! I'll repurchase again, but use this product line in conjunction with another toning treatment.
Lisa M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I’ve tried numerous color correcting/ brass tone banishing hair products and this one is affordable and works just as well as any high end product on the market. I use it after I Shampoo and leave it on while I shave my legs so like 5min then rinse w/ cool water!
Farah J.
I bought this from ultra for buy one get one half off and I love the chamomile smell I bought it because I can use it at night when I shower and it will help you relax I do love that it's for blonde hair and it does make my hair really soft and I will continue to purchase this and I do highly recommend it
Does this work on getting rid of the orange caused by bleaching? Thanks
Lillian P.
Lakewood, CA
Does anyone know if this is curl girl method approved?