BY HASK

Long-lasting Oil Absorption Thickening Dry Shampoo Need a boost? This lightweight, ultra-fine rice starch formula, infused with biotin, collagen and coffee, acts quickly to soak up oil, sweat and odor. Leaves locks fresh and clean with visible lift. Made in United States see more...

Joslyn M.
Menlo
This works wonders! I absolutely love this product! I use this when I’m too lazy to take a shower! Not only do I use it then but I also use this when curling my hair! I am extremely satisfied with this! I would definitely buy again!
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
It was okay for the price point. Was purchased at Walmart so easily available. It smells great. Doesn’t not leave any residue in my hair but I don’t feel like I get a great clean from it or any thickening. Can’t go more than a day after using it on my hair
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
perfect dry shampoo! makes it voluminous and soft without adding any extra “whiteness.” i’ve only been using it for a couple days (when needed) and have already seen more length in my baby hairs it’s crazy. I will buy again!
Jessica D.
Hask is fantastic when buying treatment oils or masks. However, their dry shampoo line is lacking. I used this one most recently just to try something new. The smell is overwhelming and stinks. I would recommend trying another line for dry shampoos.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I love most of Hask’s dry shampoos but this one is not one of my favorites. I do like the scent it’s light and fruity and nice. however I just don’t feel like this one cleans as well as some of their other varieties do. I have a really oily hair and the cleanliness of dry shampoo is the number one thing that I look for.
Jessica J.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Smells nice. Doesn’t dry my hair out or break it. Lasts all day compared to some dry shampoos. Is easy to wash out. And hasn’t built up.