BeautyHair ProductsHask
Biotin Boost Thickening Dry Shampoo

Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Dry Shampoo

by Hask

Has anyone used this product before? I bought it yesterday and I am curious about what others think of it!
Start your review of Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Dry Shampoo!
colbi I.
Bemidji, MN
Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Dry Shampoo uploaded by colbi I.
I liked this dry shampoo! It was recommends to me by the manager of our local Sally Beauty. It’s lightweight and doesn’t feel tacky on my fine, thin long hair. It’s worked well with helping extending my styles into the week so I can keep up with my once a week washing routine. I’d probably buy it again as the price is reasonable too.
Emily B.
Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Dry Shampoo uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: CVS
Smells delightful and I definitely think the biotin in this product has been helping my hair.
izzy I.
League City, TX
Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Dry Shampoo uploaded by izzy I.
My favorite dry shampoo!! When you put this product on, it is very easy to blend into hair. Leaves my hair feeling thicker & covers up greasiness !! Highly recommended!!
Kaitlin K.
Fremont, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
As far as dry shampoos go, I don’t find this one to be super impressive. The spritzer is fine but I find the product to be slightly drying in the hair and I just don’t personally think it feels good. It’s not awful and I think this is pretty standard for a dry shampoo.
Sarah M.
Navarre, FL
Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Dry Shampoo uploaded by Sarah M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a good dry shampoo for drug store, it does soak up the oil well, it smells good and it leaves my hair with volume. It does dull my hair more so then my go to dry shampoo and it takes a bit of “floofing “ to take the white cast out, all in all if I run out of my dry bar I will repurchase.
Rhiannon  H.
St Johns, FL
Purchased at: CVS
This is my favorite dry shampoo right now. IMO it works just as good as living proof dry shampoo. I love that it does not leave any white residue in my hair and it leaves my hair soft and refreshed. Not super dry and dull like many can. The only negative is both cans I’ve used after using about 3/4 the can stops spraying out product. You can tell it’s not empty and if I turn the can upside down and spray it will work..
Erin C.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This product is great for thickening but awful as a dry shampoo. It does not leave your hair feeling clean like others. Leaves a grimy residue which is what makes hair feel thicker. Very disappointed!
Zaira C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Hask Biotin Boost Thickening Dry Shampoo uploaded by Zaira C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product. It smells delicious, it is very easy to use and you can spend up to 3 days using it and not washing your hair like you normally do. It looks and smells like clean, silky hair...
Joslyn M.
Menlo
Purchased at: Walmart
This works wonders! I absolutely love this product! I use this when I’m too lazy to take a shower! Not only do I use it then but I also use this when curling my hair! I am extremely satisfied with this! I would definitely buy again!
Jessica J.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Smells nice. Doesn’t dry my hair out or break it. Lasts all day compared to some dry shampoos. Is easy to wash out. And hasn’t built up.