Hask Bamboo Oil Vial uploaded by Vivian S.Hask Bamboo Oil Vial uploaded by Amanda M.

BY HASK

Bamboo Oil Vial - Gone are the days of broken, limp and lifeless hair! Protect fragile hair from damage and breakage with Hask Bamboo Oil Strengthening Shine Hair Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide a strong foundation for hair with no greasy residue. Bamboo oil, with biotin and collagen, helps reinforce and prevent split ends, leaving stronger, healthier looking hair. - Bamboo Oil Vial see more...

Stephanie S.
It has a very strong smell but other than. That works really well!! I'm going to try the shampoo and conditioner next. If you can get past the medicinal smell it is great!
Alexis P.
Oro Valley, AZ
This serum is nice! It does give your hair a nice shine and keep it silky/moisturized. I would buy again for the price point and the amount you get is very decent!
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this oil! It not only smells good to me but it's lightweight and really ads shine and moisture to my hair. It's great for the price and a little goes a long way. The ends of my hair always tend to be dryer so this really helps add moisture and make it look less dry.
Samantha C.
Naperville, IL
I have purple and blue hair and to keep it vibrant washing my hair everyday is a no go. My hair gets dull looking and this oil makes it shiny and nurishes it. It smells amazing and you can put it on wet or dry. I highly recommend
Justine Y.
Portland, OR
This one of my favorites out of their large collection of oils, I personally love the smell. It keeps my ends well hydrated and works well with the hair mask they also offer.
Amber F.
York, PA
Absolutely amazing stuff! My hair felt amazing after one use. I only applied it to the ends of my hair where I had the most damage and needed hydration. Definitely would buy this again. I also have pretty thick hair and it went farther then I thought it would :)
Michelle L.
Westfield, NJ
It's great for giving the ends of your hair healthy look. I have dyed blonde hair that's pretty thin and a little goes a long way. It's very cheap but very worth it. I've showed a number of people who love it.
carrie e.
Bismarck
This is a life saver! My hair breaks less and I don't have as much hair loss (with shampoo and conditioner and mask) I only mark it down one star because it's not a pleasant smell.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Love using this oil with the shampoo and conditioner especially. Hask is an amazing brand in general. If you can get your hands on this line do
samantha l.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love the way this stuff smells. It makes my hair so soft n shiny. It doesnt weight my hair down. Also i love the packaging
Ivana J.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Hask Bamboo Oil Vial is this product good? đź‘€And what about the shampoo and conditioner in this range?