Hask Bamboo Oil Vial uploaded by Amanda💋 M.

BY HASK

Bamboo Oil Vial - Gone are the days of broken, limp and lifeless hair! Protect fragile hair from damage and breakage with Hask Bamboo Oil Strengthening Shine Hair Oil. This lightweight, alcohol-free oil instantly absorbs to provide a strong foundation for hair with no greasy residue. Bamboo oil, with biotin and collagen, helps reinforce and prevent split ends, leaving stronger, healthier looking hair. - Bamboo Oil Vial see more...

Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
Bamboo supposed to be amazing for the hair and I’ve seen such a difference my hair feels thicker and it has an amazing scent compared to others it’s very affordable and I actually see results I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has thinning hair
janae c.
Fayetteville, NC
I came across this oil in Ulta. I have tried this brand before and I used to use the Argan oil one. But this one is my favorite! I love the way it smells and it works really well. It doesn't leave your hair oily or weigh it down. It leaves it feeling nourished and smooth. I use it while my hair is wet and sometimes dry and it works just as good both ways.
Rae D.
Suffolk, VA
I love this stuff it really works it gives shine and softness to kinky curly hair. I’ve also seen
A difference in the amount of breakage; it’s essay less. The only down side is I have a hard time finding this oil. I always catch it at a random Ross or Gabe’s store
Rusti H.
Dull hair, nope... Dry hair, nope... Shiny, healthy, conditioned hair... Ding ding ding..This little vial of miracles has brought my hair out of the dark and into the light. For only $1.99 a vial a little goes a long way. My hair feels so soft and conditioned with this oil, the frizz is under control and I end up with great hair. The shampoo and conditioner are great too!
Amber K.
Huber heights, OH
Goes a long way for the price!! I bought this in order to make my order ready the shipping minimum and am glad because it is a nice product! I have dark brown hair that is curly and frizzy and this helps make it look shiny and tames some of the frizz and I only need to use a small drop!
Curie J.
Lansing, MI
I love these little Hask oil vials! I can find them at my target for about $2. I use the bamboo oil every once in a while, however my favorite oil vial of theirs to use daily is the coconut oil! These products are very effective and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
This product works well. Didn't leave my hair greasy or weighed down. The smell is delightful. I would recommend this product for all hair types. I use this about once a week or so. This is a nice alternative to higher end brands and is easily accessible at the drug store.
Niki s.
I absolutely love these little Hask oil vials. They work amazing in my hair while i'm styling. They also last a really really long time even though it's a small vial!
Evyn L.
Cary, NC
If you have greasy hair, I wouldn't recommend this oil. It does a great job protecting your hair from heat products, and leaving your hair feeling shiney, but but careful on how much you use, because it always makes my hair look greasy afterwards.
Michelle L.
Westfield, NJ
It's great for giving the ends of your hair healthy look. I have dyed blonde hair that's pretty thin and a little goes a long way. It's very cheap but very worth it. I've showed a number of people who love it.
Ivana J.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Hask Bamboo Oil Vial is this product good? 👀And what about the shampoo and conditioner in this range?