BY HASK

Hask Bamboo Oil Strengthening Shampoo 12 oz. (Pack of 3) see more...

Lydia E.
Kewaskum, WI
This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my fine hair feeling thick and full of volume. The smells is great. I've bought this product multiple times at my local Walgreens. I always buy the conditioner along with this shampoo. Some things that could be improved is the formula that could specifically tackle split ends in order to strengthen the hair but also promote growth.
Kenya B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this shampoo. I have bleached curly hair and it moisturizes my curls and doesn't strip my color. I brought it from target. They're under $10 I believe. I would def purchase again.
Shannon D.
Glendale, NY
Love this shampoo! I have very dry hair that needs constant hydration. It breaks easily, while using this i noticed a big improvement in breakage. It made styling much easier.
Gerran C.
Muskogee, OK
I love the Hask brand of shampoo! For several years I bleached my hair regularly, and this brand helped to keep my hair feeling soft and healthy!
Tana K.
It's great for a treatment after having hair colored. It moisturizes and leaves your hair looking like a million bucks!
meagan k.
Gulfport
Very natural hair product! I almost immediately felt and saw a difference. Does not leave hair oily after use.
Shanequa B.
I love this product especially for natural sistas i totally recommend this .......................