Hask Bamboo Oil Strengthening Conditioner uploaded by Franka C.Hask Bamboo Oil Strengthening Conditioner uploaded by Rusti H.

BY HASK

Bamboo Oil Strengthening Conditioner - With ProDefense Complex, A protein-based complex that penetrates hair to build strength, reinforce & protect Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. Protect fragile hair from damage and breakage with Hask Bamboo Oil Strengthening Conditioner. Known to provide a strong foundation for hair, silicone rich bamboo helps reinforce hair strands, improve flexibility and prevent split ends. With ProDefense Complex, biotin and collagen, this conditioner detangles and softens, leaving hair stronger and healthier looking. - Bamboo Oil Strengthening Conditioner see more...

Meg W.
Linden, VA
This oil works amazing wonders. I recommend all Hask oils and conditioners. My scalp and hair always always always feels smooth and healthy after use. Especially after regular use. I've used argon, bamboo and a few other oils and by far bamboo would have to be my top favorite by their brand. I got a sample with my conditioner I'd bought at Sallys Beauty and adored it. I always keep at least a little sample bottle of bamboo oil in the house. Like my magic in a bottle and I use it specifically for special occasions or when my hair is a hot mess and dry as all heck
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Obsessed with the scent and the effectiveness of this product I highly recommend it, Hask is one of my top favorite Hair care brands ! It’s good stuff for the price of it. I think a lot of people would like this product.
Sean P.
Bronx, NY
Love this oil, i use it my beard, it makes it so shiny and strong!!! I used to use tea tree oil but this is the best oil I’ve used by far, and it smells amazing.
Nikki M.
This might be a game changer for me! A friend gave me a sample and I had honestly never heard of it before. It smells so good and made my hair feel incredibly soft but not heavy. A day after using this, my hair still felt soft and very healthy. The scent stuck around for a while too. It's light and fresh, not over powering. I'm going to look into getting this when I run out of my regular conditioner.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
This is really moisturizing. I use this as a detangler and a deep conditioner. It really does help strengthen my hair. This is sold for under $7 usually and you can find it on sale. Great ingredients and price.
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I really like this conditioner. It really makes your hair feel soft and sleek without feeling oily. It has the same herbal scent and the other products that are in the Bamboo Oil Strengthening line. This paired with the shampoo and oil makes your hair healthy and hydrated.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
This is a great shampoo! It made my hair very silly smooths be strong. I have very thick hair so if you have the same thick hair this is great! I have never gotten a split end when using this. It ha da pleasant minty scent but it doesn't really last.
Jordyn U.
The smell of this shampoo is more than enough of a reason to purchase it, but it is seriously amazing. I love the formula-how creamy it is and how well it cleans my hair. It's so affordable and Target carries it so I'll be repurchasing.
Rusti H.
Bought this today to try shimmering different for my hair. It smells great and left my hair feeling deeply conditioned. I got it for $2.99 with a coupon at Harmon. I will try the shampoo next.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got free samples of this shampoo and conditioner set from ulta, and I love it so much! It's so reasonably priced. The conditioner is so creamy yet light. It also has such an appealing feminine scent.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Are there silicones in this product? How much does it cost? Do you like it?
Lily L.
Franklin, Pa
Hask Bamboo Oil Strengthening Conditioner I definitely would love to have coconut shampoo and conditioner that I must have too!