BY HASK

Revive and restore the look of your hair with Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing Conditioner. Infused with moisturizing Argan Oil, this conditioner penetrates the hair shaft, gently softening and detangling while protecting against damage and breakage, leaving even the most rebellious hair frizz-free, silky-soft and super glossy. Ideal for dry, damaged or color-treated hair. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. Directions: Apply to wet hair. Leave on for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Ideal for daily use. For best results use the Hask Argan Oil collection. Gender: Female. see more...

• Why does this smell so bad? 2 Answers
  • Will this product leave my hair looking greasy?? 3 Answers
  • Does this product work well on c natural hair? 2 Answers
Mikaela U.
Tampa, FL
Gives my dad a nice shine and exspectianally helps the ends. All you need is a pea sized amount to make your hair sleek and shiney
Stacey W.
Evans Mills, NY
Amazing! I had dry damaged hair and after 3 uses it was back to life looking amazing. I use it every other day on my hair.
Katrina P.
Fort Gay, WV
This is a great shampoo. It clean and makes hair smell really good. I feel it works best with the matching conditioner
alexis m.
i have thick firzzy hair & when i use this it smooths my hair & adds extra shine to make it look very healthy !
Lina M.
Altus, OK
I love this shampoo has well as the color protecting one. They leave my hair so full and feeling voluminous.
Blanca L.
Utah
My hair is thin and dry and this shampoo let my hair so soft and smells so good!!! You have to try it!
mariana b.
stockton, a
was alright. the smell was nice, but not worth the price, o dont recomend, didnt notice hair any softer
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This is a great oil! And it makes my hair smell lovely! And soooo soft! A little goes a long way
Stephanie H.
Rockwood, TN
I love how this smells so fresh and clean. Works great on your hair and is super affordable.
Roxanne M.
I love this product! It smells great and leaves your hair clean and shiny!!
Will this product leave my hair looking greasy??
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
Does this product work well on c natural hair?
Liz R.
Why does this smell so bad?
Amanda W.
S Portland, ME
Does this product rinse cleanly away? As in do people find it leaves hair slightly oily?
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
How well does this product work?