BY HASK

Revive and restore the look of your hair with Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing Conditioner. Infused with moisturizing Argan Oil, this conditioner penetrates the hair shaft, gently softening and detangling while protecting against damage and breakage, leaving even the most rebellious hair frizz-free, silky-soft and super glossy. Ideal for dry, damaged or color-treated hair. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. Directions: Apply to wet hair. Leave on for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Ideal for daily use. For best results use the Hask Argan Oil collection. Gender: Female. see more...

• Why does this smell so bad? 2 Answers
  • Will this product leave my hair looking greasy?? 3 Answers
  • Does this product work well on c natural hair? 2 Answers
Kristi P.
Wood river, Il
I use this when I get out of the shower to add moisture before blow drying. I notice the days I forget when I dry or flat iron my hair, it will be dry and not be smooth.
Wak M.
Fort Worth, TX
Ok first of all I love love love this shampoo and the conditioner that pairs with it. My hair is extremely dry, and this shampoo hydrates and softens my hair. Another plus about this product is that it is INEXPENSIVE. I am on a very very tight budget and I try to spend the least possible at all times. This shampoo not only is the bomb, but it fits perfectly in my budget.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I really like this shampoo. It has brought some of the shine back into my hair that I had lost during my pregnancy. I also need to color my half more often now. So I am happy to have a nice conditioning shampoo.
Carisa L.
Salem, IL
I love this shampoo . It leaves my hair silky smooth and soft. It has moisturizing benefite. And it has a lovely smell. And it is a product you can find in most drugstores.
Patricia G.
Schiller Park, IL
I eyed this product for a while. I finally bought it and used it. Some days my hair was soft and other times it wasnt but it did its job for the most part.
Kathy
Los Angeles, CA
My hair is really thin. Is hard to make it look healthy. I have been using this for 3 months now and i love it!! My hair looks shiny and pretty :)
Alexandra W.
This stuff is the vest! I honestly cannot get enough. My hair has been super dry and this shampoo had given my dead hair life! Highly recommend!
Tiffany L.
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
Absolutely love this product and all products by this brand. They all smell amazing and my hair feels so soft and looks shiny and very healthy.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
I love this repairing oil shampoo by Hask!! Everytime I go to buy this I have to buy 2 or 3 of these. There conditioners are amazing as well
Mariya Y.
Made my hair soft and shiny after getting dried out from another shampoo I was using. Been using it 2-3 times a week, so far so good!
Will this product leave my hair looking greasy??
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
Does this product work well on c natural hair?
Liz R.
Why does this smell so bad?
Amanda W.
S Portland, ME
Does this product rinse cleanly away? As in do people find it leaves hair slightly oily?
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
How well does this product work?