BY HASK

Revive and restore the look of your hair with Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing Conditioner. Infused with moisturizing Argan Oil, this conditioner penetrates the hair shaft, gently softening and detangling while protecting against damage and breakage, leaving even the most rebellious hair frizz-free, silky-soft and super glossy. Ideal for dry, damaged or color-treated hair. Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. Directions: Apply to wet hair. Leave on for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Ideal for daily use. For best results use the Hask Argan Oil collection. Gender: Female. see more...

• Why does this smell so bad? 2 Answers
  • Will this product leave my hair looking greasy?? 3 Answers
  • Does this product work well on c natural hair? 2 Answers
Mary M.
I like the smell of this product I think it was worth the Price but I don’t think it was consistent throughout my hair some of it was greasy and some of it was dry
Savannah R.
This product paired with the conditioner worked wonders on my hair, it left my hair shiny and bright, I've been using this twice a week and couldn't love it more. I would definitely buy again!
Lisa L.
Monterey Park, CA
I got this at Ulta during a sale, and I am so glad I did! It smells amazing! I love how it leaves me hair shiny, but does the weigh it down. I highly recommend it! I would go with this brand in general if you do not want to invest more than fifteen dollars on your hair care on a regular basis. I love how you can use discounts at Ulta as well if you shop there!
Jaylynn A.
Orlando, FL
I love love love love this product. It is most definitly a product that cant be used everyday in oily hair but is totaly great for dry hair. I havr very short hair trying to grow it out & this product definitly keeps my hair moisturized and healthy.
Nicole G.
This stuff works extremely well! My hair is thick and I love using this shampoo once every few weeks to repair my hair! The conditioner is amazing too, I put it on only my ends and it leaves my hair super soft!
Tosha L.
SPRING HILL, FL
I bought some of this after Christmas on clearance got it with the conditioner and started using it after i bleached and colored my hair. I must say my hair has been so soft and healthy I love this product
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I received this in a Target Beauty box and have repurchased it. I got two uses from the shampoo and conditioner packets and instantly noticed a change in my hair. I purchased the full size bottles of both and found it did bring some life back to my hair, left it seeming softer and with more volume. The fragrance is very pleasant. I will keep using this. I've had good luck with all the product I have tried from this brand.
Daniela C.
This brand makes the best Shampoo and Conditioner for my hair. I have used several kinds. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized and tangle free. Right now, I have to shower in hard water so my hair is super tangled, and this conditioner helps with that. I have also used the vial of oil too. I have recommended to a friend, and will continue to buy this!
P.S. It's cruelty free 🐰
Jessie F.
This is a once a week shampoo that rejuvenates the cuticle in your hair. The smell is fantastic and my hair feels incredibly soft. I would get this with the conditioner and oil, and with my platinum blonde hair I am able to get the maximum hydration benefit!
Imelda M.
 I finally started using this shampoo this month and OMG! This shampoo makes your hair feel very clean and fresh with a pleasant citrus aroma. After I get out the shower my hair feels so silky soft and it is so easy to brush.
Will this product leave my hair looking greasy??
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
Does this product work well on c natural hair?
Liz R.
Why does this smell so bad?
Amanda W.
S Portland, ME
Does this product rinse cleanly away? As in do people find it leaves hair slightly oily?
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
How well does this product work?