BeautyHair ProductsHask
Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz

Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz

by Hask

#20 in Hair Oil

1 miracle product, 5 amazing benefits Formulated with argan oil from Morocco, this specialty blend of ingredients is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

What do you think about this product? I've tried so many hair oils for my hair ands... some have been ok, and some not so good. I only use them at night before bed on the ends. Do you recommend this?
Any hair products that really help with frizzy hair? I am currently using [product:hask-argan-oil-repairing-5-in-1-leave-in-conditioner-6oz] but it seems like it may not be the correct product to tackle frizzy hair.
Is this worth the money ?
Start your review of Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz!
Janet R.
Griffith, IN
Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Janet R.
Purchased at: Target
Today was my first time trying it and I loved it. My hair smells and feels great!!! It’s an amazing leave in spray that helps your hair from not getting frizzy and helps you detangle your hair when you get out of the shower!!! I highly recommend this product!!! I’m going to try the rest of their products. I’m hoping to get thicker hair and help it from being frizzy all the time! Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz
Lexi M.
Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Lexi M.
to me, a leave in is a leave in. i liked the spray until it started to gunk up at the end. it was light weight, which is perfect for my thin hair. i wouldnt buy this again as i wasnt wowing me, but i know hask is generally an affordable brand if you’re just getting into hair care.
Priscilla T.
Monahans, TX
Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Priscilla T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Bask leave in spray has quickly become a “must do” every time I wash my hair. I immediately apply it as soon as I’m out of the shower, before I brush my hair. It helps with frizz, conditions, leaves my hair soft and I personally feel it’s helping prevent damage from heat styling.
Abbi H.
Fayetteville
Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Abbi H.
i love this stuff. it makes my hair smell really good and has helped repair the damage from bleaching and dying my hair! this also makes it easy to brush through before/after the shower.
Mary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Mary L.
I really love this stuff! It smells like oranges and doesn’t leave any greasy feeling to my hair. It keeps it nice and hydrated and gives it a fresh look. I use this after I use their leave in conditioning treatment and I absolutely love the results. Will be re-purchasing from Ulta as it is not super expensive at all
Samantha R.
Sayre, PA
Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hask has become a staple in my hair care, the products are affordable and they work well with my fine, artificial blonde, hair. I don’t think these fight dandruff or dry scalp, although I have neither so I can’t fully say. I combine this 5-IN-1 Leave In Spray with their shampoo and conditioner! I use this after every wash, this product works miracles for brushing through my fine hair. My hair is sensitive, thin, bleached for blonde, and very fine. When I found this product, I never looked for a different leave in or detangler spray! *Pro Tip, always brush from the ends up!!**
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Stephanie P.
Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great for detangling and as a leave in conditioner. Smells great. Affordable and easy to locate.
Regan C.
Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Regan C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great smell and works great with combination hair. This stuff though isn’t the easiest to find in rural areas unfortunately. Locks in moisture and smells great. I do not advise usage unless very minimal on straight hair as it’ll give you a greased look.
Sylvia W.
Prairieville, LA
Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Sylvia W.
I have been using this spray on my hair every single time after I’m done with washing my hair and before I use any hot hair tools for about a month now and I’m super impressed with how great it really works and how manageably soft it has made my hair feel. My hair was feeling pretty dry from straightening it everyday but now, it’s no longer feeling like that. This Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz is my new favorite 🤩
Anahi V.
Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz uploaded by Anahi V.
Pretty good product at softening the hair. Does detangle the hair and helps dry the hair quicker. However, due to the nozzle of the bottle, the product will spray everywhere.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ariana S.
il y a 2 ans
Any hair products that really help with frizzy hair? I am currently using Hask Argan Repair 5-in-1 Spray - 6 oz but it seems like it may not be the correct product to tackle frizzy hair.
Nichole S. il y a 2 ans
Frizzy hair can't be helped by just products alone, it's also in how you dry it. I personally follow the plopping method which includes scrunching mousse into very wet hair, plopping into a t shirt, leaving for a while, then drying. I personally dry my hair with a table fam for 20-30 minutes. I also highly recommend L'oreal products. I've seen a huge improvement in my hair with them and they're affordable and quality.