BY PREFECTMART

Item model number: four21-five02-jooi181

Batteries required: No

Keisha B.
Winter Springs
I love this product. It leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I honestly feel like my hair has gotten better , it's no longer dry like it used to be. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has dry and damaged hair like I do. And the smell this product leaves on your hair is amazing. Hask Argan Repairing Oil Shampoo 12 oz.
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Hask Argan Repairing Oil Shampoo 12 oz. Ive used a couple bottles of this shampoo and conditioner and i loved it. It helps repair dry, broken or damaged hair. It stregthens improves elasticity and hydration.
maryam z.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this product a lot. I've had better, but this comes second. My hair does feel smooth and there is shine to it.
Destinee P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling silky and clean, and the smell is just divine.
Bibi H.
Has anybody try this product?
Maria V.
Moundridge
What is anybody’s honest opinion on this? I’ve been wanting to give it a try but I would like some feedback on this! Hask Argan Oil shampoo & conditioner set 12oz SOLD BY Prefectmart THANK YOU