Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesHask
Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 062 oz

Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz

Hask® Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment.New.From Morocco.Added keratin for smoothness.

Is this good for helping with dry hair?
My hair is thick but tends to get weighed down easily, how well would this work on wavy hair?
Is it good and cheapp ?
Start your review of Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz!
Emma A.
Provo, UT
Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz uploaded by Emma A.
Purchased at: Walmart
HoHask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz nestly one of the best hair oils I’ve used. Can be put on dry hair at night and by morning my hair is so much softer and it prevents the damage that comes from dryness. Will be purchasing again for sure!
Misty J.
Wellington, KS
Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz uploaded by Misty J.
so let me start off by saying that I made sure to use the entire bottle of this product before writing my review on it I just wanted to make sure that I really just got the opportunity to see the results from it and with that being said I have to say it's not an overnight miracle worker but it is a miracle in a bottle you know. honestly my hair is pretty damaged I went from being raven black to platinum blonde recently it did a lot of damage to my hair bleaching it several times and this just put that softness back into it cause it was extremely brittle from the bleach. it smells great, & overall it was a really good product and now that I've used my entire bottle I will be going and grabbing another one, and fyi it was a good value just wish it came in a larger bottle .
Julia N.
Benbrook, TX
Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz uploaded by Julia N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Returning customer after many years, and I absolutely love this [product:hask-argan-oil-reparing-shine-hair-treatment---0.62-oz] . Sometimes I get caught up trying new things and lose track of really good products, this is one that popped back into my life on a trip. I use a generous nickel to quarter size amount, distribute both hands, then massage into hair. If you put it on damp hair, it incorporates more giving a less oil like effect that you will see when your hair is dry. One small tube has lasted for 7 shampoos and I could probably get 2 more. I loved so much I order in bulk
Samantha R.
Sayre, PA
Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hask has become a staple in my hair care, the products are affordable and they work well with my hair. My hair is sensitive, thin, bleached for blonde, and very fine. I don’t think these fight dandruff or dry scalp, although I have neither so I can’t fully say. I combine this with their repairing shampoo, conditioner, and 5-IN-1 Leave In Spray! I use this after every wash, this product works miracles for brushing through my fine hair and ridding frizz! I also put this on my ends, then run my fingers through my roots to use the leftovers! *Pro Tip, always brush from the ends up!!**
Amanda M.
Waterloo, IA
Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz uploaded by Amanda M.
The smell... I live for it. I want to smell like this all of the time. It calms the frizz, but I don't think it makes my hair look too greasy ever, and I have blonde hair. I've had mine for about a year, so it lasts pretty long. I have tried other products from this line, but this is the only one I would rebuy!
Liliana S.
Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz uploaded by Liliana S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is my 3rd little purchase of this product. Works best after hair wash, dime size amount, for ends of hair only. I use this product once a week. The product is excellent, I just wish the cover on it was different, could easily get lost/snap causing spillage if tipped over.
Sandra A.
Stockton California
Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz uploaded by Sandra A.
is ver good , I love these product , less normes les plus strictes por des fórmulas optimates , so , a love this oil
mahdis B.
I cannot recommend this product enough! This is my favorite hair product ever! It's such a great go-to product no matter what kind of hair you have. This product smells great, feels great, looks great and it super affordable. I have been using this product for a while and I have noticed a huge difference in styling my hair. This makes my hair shiny without making it oily, my hair gets so soft and looks so much nicer and healthier after styling it. I use it on my hair wet and dry. This oil makes styling so much easier and produces better results. Whenever I use this my hair smells so nice and clean. If you are open to trying any new hair products then definitely give this product a try. You won't regret it!
Alena G.
Cary, NC
Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz uploaded by Alena G.
Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz uploaded by Alena G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a good product to use on both young children and adults. Argan oil is known for its health in supplying hair with nourish. It it useful to make hair healthy. It can also help with hair growth. The big plus is that it has a nice smell to it. I have bought argan oil many times for my daughter and I . My sons have used it as well, once in a while. Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz #haircare #hair #scent #noursh #healthy #long #stong #lush
Jaclyn T.
Greenville, KY
Hask Argan Oil Reparing Shine Hair Treatment - 0.62 oz uploaded by Jaclyn T.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My hair is very long and colored blue/black and sometimes becomes dull and frizzy and loses its shine, This Argan oil smells like oranges and brings the shine back in my hair making it look so healthy. I usually only apply aftwr i straighten my hair. Easy to apply depemding on hair length on how much you use i part my hair and use a nickel size on both sides. Also when closing the cap back on make sure to hear the click if not the oil will leak out otherwise I highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...