Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shine Hair Oil 5/8 oz

by Hask

This lightweight, alcohol-free oil absorbs instantly to provide frizz-free shine without leaving an oily residue. Argan Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and penetrates hair to restore shine and provide soft, silky results in dry, damaged hair. The...

How often would you use a repairing oil?
Does it really work?
Start your review of Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shine Hair Oil 5/8 oz!
I got this as part of Target’s “12 Days of Beauty” advent calendar. It’s just an open vial once you pop off the to, which is dangerous for spills and getting too much. I don’t know that it did much of anything that I could tell. I used it just to use it honestly.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one product I will always keep on hand. I have used this for years and when my ends gets dry this is what I use to smooth my hair and it makes it soft and manageable.I have thick very wavy hair medium blonde. I would recommend for people with very thick curly or wavy hair. I use a lot more of this in the summer months after being outdoors my hair need extra moisture and healing. The scent is nice and the price I love.I use the vials and they last a very long time I would say month per vial. This is worth a try!
Philadelphia, PA
Good lord I am obsessed with this oil. It makes my hair look so smooth and glossy compared to some other oils I have used. And, it smells so good! It also does not make my hair greasy which is a huge plus.
Vernon Rockville, CT
Doesn’t feel heavy on my hair whatsoever, and has the most amazing smell. The little bottles are really affordable and last forever. These give me the extra shine I need when my hairs feeling a bit dry.
Barnstable, MA
If you’ve seen the review I gave the $27 of biolage then you’ll see that Hask is my bread winner. This product keeps me shiny and fresh all day and night. It does not make my hair greasy or Cause it to fall flat with the look of bed head. I love this product and for $2.99 I will never be to broke to afford it!
Wilmington, DE
This is a really great, inexpensive hair oil. A little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily. It really does leave my hair soft and shiny. I even use it on my dog after her bath too.
Saint Paul , MN
The smell is great with this product, this product is quite lightweight, but the packaging is very inconvenient. It’s a small bottle and has a pop on top. Not as great for traveling because the top can pop off and product could spill in your bag, so beware
I really like this oil product. I use it after showers and a little bit goes a long way. It’s great for making frizzy hair tame and adds a good amount of shine. I do avoid the roots of my hair because it makes it look oily if you add to much there.
I used to use this oil as a heat protectant. It makes your hair very shiny and soft as long as you don’t use too much. At one point I think I used to use it every time I washed my hair. I would recommend this to others.
I love this product so so much! Whenever I feel like my curly hair could use a little extra help, I use this after using the Hask hair mask and it literally saves it whenever it’s feel unmoisturized. It’s very affordable and worth every cent. I personally wish it came in a larger size to store in the house but it’s so convenient to carry in your bag anywhere. I will continue buying this!