Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shine Hair Oil 5/8 oz

by Hask

This lightweight, alcohol-free oil absorbs instantly to provide frizz-free shine without leaving an oily residue. Argan Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and penetrates hair to restore shine and provide soft, silky results in dry, damaged hair. The...

How often would you use a repairing oil?
Does it really work?
Start your review of Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shine Hair Oil 5/8 oz!
Rougemont
I like the product alot, but I took off a star because I don't like the packing, it came open somehow on its own and leaked all over my other makeup and stuff. But anyway, I like the oil and I think it does a good job, makes my hair soft and shiny!!!!!!!
Killeen, TX
My hair was so dry after multiple dyes I started using this every other day after showers with my hair damp and it made my hair smell amazing and helped with my dry split ends. Now nothing fixes split ends but this made them soft and not all stiff.
Port Gibson, MS
I love this hair oil. I have curly hair so every time after I have a shower I have to put this in or else I turn into a puffy mess. This doesn’t weigh my curls down too much but forms their shape nicely and makes my hair look more shiny.
Dunnellon , FL
This product is amazing for the price. You barely need any and it leaves my hair feeling super soft. Some oils are too heavy but this feels like there’s almost nothing in my hair. It is giving me great results. Definitely need to get
Deerfield Bch, FL
Soaks into my hair way too fast. Doesn't seem to help the ends at all. I love other Hask product and did use this for a while until I found other hair oils that worked better.  I have very long straight color treated red hair.
I really like using this for hot oil hair treatments especially for wigs and hair extensions because our scalps produce natural oils that moisturize our hair but human hair wigs and extensions don’t get that kind of nourishment
Chaffee
This is amazing. Great product easy to use. Smells wonderful and make your hair smooth and silky without leaving oily. I use this everytime after I shampoo and will continue to use even though my hair is not in need of repair.
San Antonio
Amazing product. I’ve tried a couple of these before and this one is one of my favorites. I use it mainly after the shower and it smells so amazing. It also seems to help a bit with the frizzy hairs I get. Will buy soon!
Sherman Oaks, CA
I rub this into my ends after every wash and even my hair dresser noticed that my split ends have greatly decreased and she doesn’t have to cut off much length for healthy hair even after 6-9 months between visits
Taylorsville, UT
I love the hair oil! It’s amazing. And it’s cheap and goes a long way. You only need a little bit for your hair to feel soft and smooth. It’s convenient to carry around if you’re traveling. I buy this very often.