Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shine Hair Oil 5/8 oz

by Hask

This lightweight, alcohol-free oil absorbs instantly to provide frizz-free shine without leaving an oily residue. Argan Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and penetrates hair to restore shine and provide soft, silky results in dry, damaged hair. The...

How often would you use a repairing oil?
Does it really work?
Start your review of Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shine Hair Oil 5/8 oz!
Ottawa, ON
I LOVE the Hask Argon Oil. It makes my hair feel amazing. It smells really good as well. You just have to make sure not to put too much on your hair or the obvious happens , too oily. But when you put the right amount on your fingers and run it through your hair. It feels great, and looks amazing.
Somerset
Love this oil! I have colour damaged dry hair and it has put the shine and moisture back into my hair! I love it so much and it smells incredible, I use it a few times a week on the ends of my hair and I have noticed a big improvement in the condition of my hair!!
Niagara Falls
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty good product for the price. I'd give it 3.5 stars if that was an option. A little goes a long way. I found that it oddly seemed to stop working after awhile or it would be a solid 4 stars. I'm not a fan if the container either, it tends to leak.
Nanaimo , BC
Blondes beware! Argan oils can tarnish your colour very quickly and render your fresh blonde to orange very quick! That being said leaves a nice shine and smells good. Priced well too. Would be great for brunettes
Moose Jaw
Affordable and does the job. I always grab these whenever i’m at walmart. My hair is quite dry and this works great. The more affordable option over Moroccan oil. Would recommend to those on a budget.
Ponce
I love this oil. Not only is it great for nourishing your hair, but it's great to use as a light styling product. Always makes my hair feel and look so good.
The best oil for hair I ever try, it is not expensive, it works great, not leaving oily feeling, the smell is perfect it is just the perfect oil
It smells delicious, it gives shine I really feel that I hydrate it a little and you only have to use a little product, it does not leave it heavy.
canada
I use this stuf sometimes. It’s usually around my houseI Put it on my hair after a shower and towel dried hair and then it’s a little less frizzy.
Victoria, BC
I use this after every hair wash. Leaves my hair sooo shiny!! Always repurchasing. My only complaint is that I wish they made a bigger bottle.