Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shine Hair Oil 5/8 oz

by Hask

This lightweight, alcohol-free oil absorbs instantly to provide frizz-free shine without leaving an oily residue. Argan Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and penetrates hair to restore shine and provide soft, silky results in dry, damaged hair. The...

How often would you use a repairing oil?
Does it really work?
Start your review of Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shine Hair Oil 5/8 oz!
Coon rapids, MN
Great product but a little goes a long way, using too much can make your hair look greasy and weigh it down.
Lynn
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like using this for my tips. But because I have short hair I felt it makes my hair all greasy the next day.
Buena Vista
Purchased at: Walmart
This oil is nice for frizz. It keeps it tamed and smells amazing. I love taking this traveling with me.
Hurst, TX
Definitely adds shine to the hair. Not for thin or fine hair types. Doesn’t protect against humidity.
Whitehall, PA
Love these oils I have thin hair and it’s not too heavy at all makes your hair feel soft and silky ❤️
Spring Lake, MI
I love this oil. Helps strengthen my hair and allows it to grow longer. Would highly recommend it.
Harrisburg, PA
Loveeeeeee this hair oil! Smells so good and is great for after showering! A little goes a long way
Denham Spgs, LA
The only oil I will ever put in my hair! Makes your hair smell so good and helps with split ends
Makes my hair feeling healthy and well nourished. Gives a great shine throughout the whole day.
Montgomery, TX
Love this! Easier to use when wet. Used very little. Do not put on roots. Would purchase again