Add a Photo

By HASK
#82 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (13)
Grace C.
Grace C.
Boise, ID

I dyed my hair again... oh why cant i stop. It was nice and soft for the first week or so. I was using another shampoo and conditioner at the time. My hair was breaking like you wouldn't believe. I could easily snap it and it was just horribly brittle. I decided to try this. This is way better than what i was using before. My hair isnt frizzed and it's helping my strands heal. I can tell it really puts the moisture back in it. But its not heavy or anything. It just leaves your hair smooth.
Angeli B.
Angeli B.
S Chesterfld, VA

Hands down one of the best shampoos I've ever used. I have a very oily scalp and it gets greasy very fast but this shampoo works like a champ. They have different kinds of this shampoo so pick what would ever work with you the best.
Cheyenne Y.
Cheyenne Y.

Best for dry and damaged hair. Leaves my hair soft, strong and to me smells like a waterfall. A small handful of shampoo gets most of my hair. For long hair I recommend using two small handfuls one for the scalp and the other for the ends.
nicole r.
nicole r.
Hilton, NY

Favorite drug store shampoo & conditioner! It is sulfate, paraban and drying alcohol free. Makes my hair feel soft and healthy for a awesome price! 🙌🏼
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Piqua, OH

My hair has been chemically treated for years. I tried this shampoo and my hair has never felt better after a few weeks of use. The product price is awesome.
Larayne f.
Larayne f.
Summerville, SC

my mom bought me a gift set of this for christmas and OMG it is wonderful. I hardly ever use shampoo because they normally leave my hair dry and nasty feeling this is great
Ami D.
Ami D.

Smells amazing and leaves my daughters hair so soft and shiny! Easy to comb out after washing too.
Luis R.
Luis R.
Opa Locka, FL

I needed a product that wouldn't break the bank to help soften and grow out my beard. This worked ! Not only did my beard start growing within about a week (I mean really growing) but its also soft and shiny and my girlfriend loves it. I used the shampoo in combination with the matching conditioner. Really awesome products that aren't geared towards men or beards but really does the trick! Would definitely recommend this product.
Leonella M.
Leonella M.

I love the smell. I couldn't find the bottle with the label especially for blondes but it really did the work. It lathers pretty well and it doesn't leave a strong smell. I would definitely buy this again!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY

I bought this shampoo and matching conditioner on sale at Ulta on a whim and I'm so glad I did!! Been using for over a month now and my hair fallout after washing is significantly less, possibly better than ever!! And my hair just feels healthier using this line, Idk how to describe it. The smell doesn't wow me, it doesn't really give any added volume or bounce to my fine hair, and I can't skip more than a day between washes. BUT the drastic improvement of fallout and the fact that it doesn't irritate my scalp or break me out makes it a winner in my book!!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge, VA

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now