Add a Photo

By HASK
#78 in Shampoo
HaskĀ® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (14)
Leah S.
Leah S.
Gardner, MA
My hair is so soft from this product! I love how it doesn't make my hair feel oily after skipping a day of washing my hair. The smell isn't the best. But it's ok.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
I am not the biggest fan of this shampoo. I have used their Macadamia Oil version and this does not even come close. It doesn't lather as well and it doesn't smell as nice. My boyfriend doesn't like it much either so it was a bust. That being said it is still a wonderful product and had I not tried the Macadamia one first this would be receiving five stars.
kami P.
kami P.
my favorite shampoo of all time. It doesnt have sulfates, so its not harsh or damaging. Makes my haor shiny and beautiful.
danielle l.
danielle l.
St clair Shores, MI
Smells so so so good!! Like oranges! This shampoo leaves my hair so soft too. I always follow it up with the conditioner
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I received this as a sample from Nordstrom.

This shampoo, along with it's corresponding conditioner, has made an amazing difference in the texture and overall appearance of my hair! I am very impressed with this haircare line!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
I used this right after dying my hair. Before using it my hair felt very dry and damaged. After using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair was very soft and silky. It smells great and I will be repurchasing.
Nanci B.
Nanci B.
Hood River, OR
This shampoo did nothing to my hair but dry it out. It left my hair super brittle, it was disappointing due to the fact that it said Argan Oil. I will not be purchasing nor recommending it to anyone.
Justine A.
Justine A.
I tried some samples of this shampoo and conditioner and I really liked it. I think I will purchase the fullsize after I get through my current shampoo/conditioner.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Hask never lets me down but the Argan oil is amazing!! Hydrates my hair and gives it lots of moisture.
Latasha C.
Latasha C.
Muskogee , Ok
I've just started using this shampoo and conditioner. so far it is pretty good. the formula is very rich and lathers well for a shampoo without parabens and sulfates.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?