3 colors available

BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Britty M.
Britty M.
I started washing my own hair after years of going to the salon and after a few months of using this last summer, my hair felt so thick and healthy. I had been using Mane and Tail, which left my hair dry and almost crunchy (if that makes sense). I haven't used this in a while because I got lazy and I've noticed my hair getting dry and thin again from salon visits. I'll definitely pick up on using the Hask shampoo and conditioner again to rebuild my hair's health. I also use the conditioner for co-washing and my hair is so soft and tangle free afterwards. It smells really good as well. I have yet to run out after a year of usage and my hair is pretty thick. A little bit goes a long way.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I used this product to try to save some of my damaged hair. I could definitely tell a difference after the first and second use. It doesn't leave your hair oily, which I was a fan of. I definitely recommend purchasing.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Smells wonderful and lathers well. Gives my hair a fresh clean feeling. Doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Amazingly it doesn't make my hair oily either and helped repair my split ends.
Gwyn Q.
Gwyn Q.
Albany, NY
I only bought the conditioner since I already have a different shampoo but this is so so good for my damaged hair. It has a really nice smell and I like that it doesn't have any sulfates. It's silky smooth and definitely has helped improve my chemically damaged hair. Definitely would recommend.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
First off, I'm a huge fan of the scent even though it's very strong. It kind of smells like oranges. Secondly, this has helped my hair become more manageable and easier to brush through. It's also a bit less frizzy
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Abq, NM
Bought this and the conditioner for the first time and it made my hair feel good for the first few weeks and now it doesn't make too much of a difference
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
I use this in conjunction with the conditioner and love it. It smells like orange candy and is so pleasing when I use it to shower I feel it leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy:)
Josie A.
Josie A.
Wayne
This shampoo is my new favorite. It's so amazing on the hair and lathers really well. I think it smells like orange creamsicles. It's also super cheap!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and loved it. A little goes a very long way. It is so easy to use and makes my hair geel so soft and smooth after using it. I will buy this again.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Brandon, FL
This is the second of their products I've tried and I love the way this one smells the most, It has this nice lemony/citrus scent that I adore. Along with being great smelling this is probably the first shampoo and conditioner combo that has made my scalp feel less itchy and hasn't given me dandruff. I will continue to buy their products until they stop making them.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?