Add a Photo

By HASK
#124 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (12)
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita, CA

I love love love Hask shampoo and conditioners. I've used all of them at this point. The coconut oil is my favorite. I used this one for the first time, and I wasn't a total fan. The argan oil is great for your hair, but seemed to just make mine frizzy. I also hated the smell. Coconut Oil Hask definitely is superior.
Roxana L.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ

Me encanta este shampoo y su acondicionador humectan el cabello de raiz a puntas, queda muy suave y brillante su precio es muy accesible, su aroma es muy rica y lo mejor de todo cumple con todo lo que ofrece repara el cabello y en poco tiempo su efecto es muy notorio!..
wendy Q.
wendy Q.
Barranquilla

Me encanta este shampoo deja el cabello suave, brillante y sedoso. Ayuda a tus puntas :) simplemente genial
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Cumming, GA

love love love. left my hair smelling great. Get rid of the frizz. Leave hair soft and shiny. Good for any hair type.
Karlie R.
Karlie R.

My hair was on the verge of no return, using this really helped bring my hair back to life. It has the bounce it once had and it just feels great!
Florevelyn z.
Florevelyn z.
Caracas

The EH used several times and I love it, leaves the hair soft and silky, with zero frizz and a lot of shine, it moisturizes a lot ideal for badly treated hair
Isa G.
Isa G.

Me gustaría probarlo porque e escuchado buenas opiniones sobre él en youtube . lo recomendaría a primera vista pero tendría que probarlo
Heidy A.
Heidy A.

I decided to try this product and I'm in love! My hair is very thin and easily mistreated. After a little time I was fascinated because now my hair looks bright and very soft. Contains ingredients that help us repair our hair allowing a long and healthy hair!
Heather F.
Heather F.
S Milwaukee, WI

I love this shampoo! It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling super soft! Hash products are amazing at affordable prices
Ralyn E.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID

Used this after frying my hair going blonde. It was a lifesaver! Lathers very nicely. And the scent is amazing! Keeps frizzies away and makes hair so soft. I really thought I'd have to chop off my hair after my mishap but this truly was my saving grace. Would recommend to anyone!!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , Va

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now