Add a Photo

By HASK
#72 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (14)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

Just used this shampoo for the first time the other day. I was expecting my hair to be smooth after washing, but instead my hair was more dry & brittle. However, I applied oil right after showering, which softened most of the brittle strands. I like that I can go an extra day without having to wash my hair with this shampoo. I usually rotate between shampoos every wash & I will be keeping this in my routine, although I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing.
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn

I am obsessed with Hask. My hair has been through the wringers. I've bleached my hair multiple times and had it so many different shades of purple it's crazy. This shampoo/conditioner system leaves my hair AMAZING. At Christmas time I stock up on their sets because it's just perfect. At Walgreens they have Buy 2 Get 1 Free occasionally on hair care products and I clear the shelves buying Hask products!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Buffalo, NY

This is my first time buying this shampoo but I'm over halfway through the bottle so I've been using it for a little bit. I like it a lot, I love that it is moisturizing and has helped repair my damaged strands. My one complaint is that I don't love the smell, it's definitely not an off-putting smell or a deal breaker, I've just had better. Overall though, great product.
Nanci B.
Nanci B.
Hood River, OR

This shampoo did nothing to my hair but dry it out. It left my hair super brittle, it was disappointing due to the fact that it said Argan Oil. I will not be purchasing nor recommending it to anyone.
Latasha C.
Latasha C.
Muskogee , Ok

I've just started using this shampoo and conditioner. so far it is pretty good. the formula is very rich and lathers well for a shampoo without parabens and sulfates.
This shampoo works great for my hair! totally recommend it for long hair! it makes your hair so so so shiny!
Kasee A.
Kasee A.

Smell is amazing. Makes my hair shiny without making it greasy looking! Love this stuff!
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Hawthorne, Ca

So in love with this shampoo it makes my hair very soft with no frizz. The whole collection is great. i will so buy this shampoo again and again.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Montpelier, VA

I've been using this brand for a while and I love it. It lathers up very well and your hair will feel so soft after using it ❤️
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY

Me gusta!! No deja el pelo reseco como suelen hacerlo regularmente! No tiene sulfatos y no tiene nada que envidiar a ninguna otra marca! Calidad y precio 👍🏼👌🏼
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge, VA

Can I know if this restores curls ?