BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Valentina C.
Graham, WA
I do not use anything else in my hair bust Hask! The repairing shampoo and conditioner are miracle workers! My hair is thick and frizzy, but this stuff takes my curls and makes it feel amazing! I love this stuff!!!
Hunter B.
One of my favorite shampoos. I love hask and it's affordable about 6-9 bucks a bottle and totally worth every penny. It smells heavenly and works like a charm! I'm very happy with hask and all of their products
Kayla L.
Hubbard , OH
I absolutely love this shampoo! It has an amazing smell kinda smell like oranges ! This shampoo helps repair and strengthen your hair ! This shampoo lathers a lot so you don't need much I'd buy this over and over
Viviane D.
Boxborough, MA
I'm using this products and I'm really satisfied so far . I have a really dry and damaged hair and I could notice a good difference since I started to use this products . I also Bought the conditioner and it's great
Zahra K.
Norristown, PA
I think this is a great, low-cost shampoo that works well for any hair type. It's definitely moisturizing and doesn't fell like it's stripping my hair. It's also safe for color treated hair, which is important to me, and the price is totally worth it for the amount you are getting.
Gabriela M.
Great shampoo, especially when paired with the conditioner! Has no sulfates, parabens, or other harsh chemicals. Keeps my hair very soft and shiny and smells amazingggg.
D.D. D.
Honaker, VA
I'm currently using this shampoo and conditioner. I love the scent and long lasting to where it's not a daily thing to wash your hair or have to use dry shampoos. I am beyond satisfied with this product
Britty M.
I started washing my own hair after years of going to the salon and after a few months of using this last summer, my hair felt so thick and healthy. I had been using Mane and Tail, which left my hair dry and almost crunchy (if that makes sense). I haven't used this in a while because I got lazy and I've noticed my hair getting dry and thin again from salon visits. I'll definitely pick up on using the Hask shampoo and conditioner again to rebuild my hair's health. I also use the conditioner for co-washing and my hair is so soft and tangle free afterwards. It smells really good as well. I have yet to run out after a year of usage and my hair is pretty thick. A little bit goes a long way.
Kylie M.
Blacksburg, VA
I am in love!! It smells incredible (citrusy and rich), leaves me hair so soft and smooth, and cleans even the greasiest hair in one wash without leaving it dry and fragile. I use this whole line and it is my go to.
Emily C.
I used this product to try to save some of my damaged hair. I could definitely tell a difference after the first and second use. It doesn't leave your hair oily, which I was a fan of. I definitely recommend purchasing.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?