3 colors available

BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christy P.
Christy P.
Lubbock, TX
Smells great, works even better! Hask by far is my favorite shampoo outside of my salon. It's the one I use at home for my self. It smells wonderful, lathers great, and it gives my hair what it needs. Definitely buying again and again!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Overall great product. I felt an immediate improvement in my hair. My hair has thicken and grown quite alot since using it. It also helps me manage all my frizz and split ends. It also smell pretty good, like oranges.
Emily I.
Emily I.
I love this shampoo so much! This shampoo has made me love my long hair. It's the best shampoo. I doesn't lather as much as others but I love it. Works best for both. I buy it all the time! Never going back to another one
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
This shampoo smells great!! It lathers really well and does a phenomenal job of cleaning my hair. My previous shampoo left my hair quite lifeless and this has done a great job at making my hair soft and voluminous again.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Wildomar, CA
This shampoo smells wonderful. It left my hair feeling soft and smooth, repairing it from how dull it was from me previous shampoo. It's very inexpensive and I found it at my local target. I was very satisfied with this shampoo and I think you will be too!
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
Graham, WA
I do not use anything else in my hair bust Hask! The repairing shampoo and conditioner are miracle workers! My hair is thick and frizzy, but this stuff takes my curls and makes it feel amazing! I love this stuff!!!
I started using this product after my cousin started raving about it. I have seen major improvements in less fallout and my scalp is not as dry. I have recently been getting bad dandruff but once I started using this it has dramatically decreased.
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
One of my favorite shampoos. I love hask and it's affordable about 6-9 bucks a bottle and totally worth every penny. It smells heavenly and works like a charm! I'm very happy with hask and all of their products
Viviane D.
Viviane D.
Newton, MA
I'm using this products and I'm really satisfied so far . I have a really dry and damaged hair and I could notice a good difference since I started to use this products . I also Bought the conditioner and it's great
Zahra K.
Zahra K.
Norristown, PA
I think this is a great, low-cost shampoo that works well for any hair type. It's definitely moisturizing and doesn't fell like it's stripping my hair. It's also safe for color treated hair, which is important to me, and the price is totally worth it for the amount you are getting.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?