Add a Photo

By HASK
#112 in Shampoo
HaskĀ® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (14)
Emily I.
Emily I.
I love this shampoo so much! This shampoo has made me love my long hair. It's the best shampoo. I doesn't lather as much as others but I love it. Works best for both. I buy it all the time! Never going back to another one
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
This shampoo smells great!! It lathers really well and does a phenomenal job of cleaning my hair. My previous shampoo left my hair quite lifeless and this has done a great job at making my hair soft and voluminous again.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Wildomar, CA
This shampoo smells wonderful. It left my hair feeling soft and smooth, repairing it from how dull it was from me previous shampoo. It's very inexpensive and I found it at my local target. I was very satisfied with this shampoo and I think you will be too!
I started using this product after my cousin started raving about it. I have seen major improvements in less fallout and my scalp is not as dry. I have recently been getting bad dandruff but once I started using this it has dramatically decreased.
Viviane D.
Viviane D.
Newton, MA
I'm using this products and I'm really satisfied so far . I have a really dry and damaged hair and I could notice a good difference since I started to use this products . I also Bought the conditioner and it's great
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
First off, I'm a huge fan of the scent even though it's very strong. It kind of smells like oranges. Secondly, this has helped my hair become more manageable and easier to brush through. It's also a bit less frizzy
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Abq, NM
Bought this and the conditioner for the first time and it made my hair feel good for the first few weeks and now it doesn't make too much of a difference
Josie A.
Josie A.
Wayne
This shampoo is my new favorite. It's so amazing on the hair and lathers really well. I think it smells like orange creamsicles. It's also super cheap!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and loved it. A little goes a very long way. It is so easy to use and makes my hair geel so soft and smooth after using it. I will buy this again.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Brandon, FL
This is the second of their products I've tried and I love the way this one smells the most, It has this nice lemony/citrus scent that I adore. Along with being great smelling this is probably the first shampoo and conditioner combo that has made my scalp feel less itchy and hasn't given me dandruff. I will continue to buy their products until they stop making them.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge, VA
Can I know if this restores curls ?