Add a Photo

By HASK
#72 in Shampoo
HaskĀ® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (14)
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI

Amazing makes hair feel great and smell good a bit pricey but now to bad last a good amount of not used every day 2 3 times a week
Katie H.
Katie H.

This is good stuff! Smells great and leaves my hair soft. Make sure to alternate this product with others to avoid build up.
kami P.
kami P.

my favorite shampoo of all time. It doesnt have sulfates, so its not harsh or damaging. Makes my haor shiny and beautiful.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

I love this shampoo!! Makes my hair so nice and soft and a great smell to it also!! Love the matching conditioner also
Jamee S.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA

Smells great, has a great lather...overall this brand is amazing! I will be buying this again when I run out!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.

I absolutely Love how soft this shampoo makes my hair feel! I notice less fly-aways when I use this shampoo.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Independence, MO

LOVE this amazing shampoo & conditioner. Leaves my hair clean and soft. Affordable. Gentle for every day!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.

Hask never lets me down but the Argan oil is amazing!! Hydrates my hair and gives it lots of moisture.
mariangel a.
mariangel a.
miami , florida

Lo quiero muchas personas me han dicho que es muy bueno que deja el cabello espectacular
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

I discovered this brand after I starting shopping at ulta about 4 months ago. I always get their shampoo/conditioner samples in my orders. For the price this shampoo is great! This shampoo is $5.99 for 12 ounces, yes its more expensive than your regular drugstore shampoo but its nicer. Also if you buy it at Ulta they have buy one get one 50% off plus you can use coupons I believe all of their products are sulfate and paraben free. This made my hair soft, great for dry, damaged, or brittle hair.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge, VA

Can I know if this restores curls ?