Add a Photo

By HASK
#102 in Shampoo
HaskĀ® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (13)
kami P.
kami P.

my favorite shampoo of all time. It doesnt have sulfates, so its not harsh or damaging. Makes my haor shiny and beautiful.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

I love this shampoo!! Makes my hair so nice and soft and a great smell to it also!! Love the matching conditioner also
Jamee S.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA

Smells great, has a great lather...overall this brand is amazing! I will be buying this again when I run out!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.

I absolutely Love how soft this shampoo makes my hair feel! I notice less fly-aways when I use this shampoo.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Independence, MO

LOVE this amazing shampoo & conditioner. Leaves my hair clean and soft. Affordable. Gentle for every day!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.

Hask never lets me down but the Argan oil is amazing!! Hydrates my hair and gives it lots of moisture.
mariangel a.
mariangel a.
MIAMI , FLORIDA

Lo quiero muchas personas me han dicho que es muy bueno que deja el cabello espectacular
Nanci B.
Nanci B.
Hood River , OR

This shampoo did nothing to my hair but dry it out. It left my hair super brittle, it was disappointing due to the fact that it said Argan Oil. I will not be purchasing nor recommending it to anyone.
Latasha C.
Latasha C.
Muskogee , Ok

I've just started using this shampoo and conditioner. so far it is pretty good. the formula is very rich and lathers well for a shampoo without parabens and sulfates.
This shampoo works great for my hair! totally recommend it for long hair! it makes your hair so so so shiny!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge, VA

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now