Add a Photo

By HASK
#124 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (12)
Latasha C.
Latasha C.
Muskogee , Ok

I've just started using this shampoo and conditioner. so far it is pretty good. the formula is very rich and lathers well for a shampoo without parabens and sulfates.
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Wenatchee, WA

I have this one and the pink one. The pink one definitely smells better than the blue. But it does leave the hair soft
This shampoo works great for my hair! totally recommend it for long hair! it makes your hair so so so shiny!
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY

Me gusta!! No deja el pelo reseco como suelen hacerlo regularmente! No tiene sulfatos y no tiene nada que envidiar a ninguna otra marca! Calidad y precio 👍🏼👌🏼
Kate P.
Kate P.

This is the only shampoo I will use. Free from all the nasty things they put in shampoos and I can find it at my local grocery store. Smells yummy too!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita, CA

I love love love Hask shampoo and conditioners. I've used all of them at this point. The coconut oil is my favorite. I used this one for the first time, and I wasn't a total fan. The argan oil is great for your hair, but seemed to just make mine frizzy. I also hated the smell. Coconut Oil Hask definitely is superior.
Roxana L.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ

Me encanta este shampoo y su acondicionador humectan el cabello de raiz a puntas, queda muy suave y brillante su precio es muy accesible, su aroma es muy rica y lo mejor de todo cumple con todo lo que ofrece repara el cabello y en poco tiempo su efecto es muy notorio!..
wendy Q.
wendy Q.
Barranquilla

Me encanta este shampoo deja el cabello suave, brillante y sedoso. Ayuda a tus puntas :) simplemente genial
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Cumming, GA

love love love. left my hair smelling great. Get rid of the frizz. Leave hair soft and shiny. Good for any hair type.
Karlie R.
Karlie R.

My hair was on the verge of no return, using this really helped bring my hair back to life. It has the bounce it once had and it just feels great!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , Va

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now