3 colors available

BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

• I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?3 Answers
  • does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing 4 Answers
  • Hola este shampoo sirve para cabello graso?Be the first to answer!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
I stumbled upon this Shampoo by accident and it was the best accident that could have happened, it lathers nicely. It helps keep my hair soft and I have less frizz. I am very satisfied With this product and I'd definitely recommend it to my friends and family! Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo
Gem L.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
Love love this shampoo by far its my favorite..Little by little my hair is getting stronger and restore too..Its made from Argan oil and smells so wonderful I truly recommend this😉😉
Johana C.
Johana C.
I was really impressed with other reviews but after a while my hair began to fall out I was washing it every 3rd day so I didnt understand why that was happening I figured it was the weather change the last straw for me was when I got dandruff which I have never had before I dont understand how this happened ive used some of their other hair masks and got wonderful results for some reason this just didnt work
Nai m.
Nai m.
I absolutely love this product! This is the only shampoo that works so well for my hair. My hair has looked healthier since I have been using this product. I would recommend using this brand if you have not yet found a product that works well for you!
Ambar A.
Ambar A.
Saratoga Springs, UT
This is the only shampoo I've been using for awhile now. My hair has been bleached multiple times and this has helped in keeping it soft and preventing too much damage. I use a lot of hair products from hask because they have never disappointed me.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Has almost an orange or citrus kinda smell, I like it. Lathers really nicely. Leaves hair feeling healthier, and looking like it has more shine. Good price for the amount that you buy. My husband loves this shampoo too!!!! I purchase mine at ULTA
Christy P.
Christy P.
Lubbock, TX
Smells great, works even better! Hask by far is my favorite shampoo outside of my salon. It's the one I use at home for my self. It smells wonderful, lathers great, and it gives my hair what it needs. Definitely buying again and again!
Laila S.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
This shampoo has kept my hair clean for a lot longer than many other shampoos. It smells wonderful and has made my hair feel so much softer. I definitely recommend this shampoo to others, and I've been using its conditioner too.
Summer K.
Summer K.
Joliet, IL
Great shampoo, I like because it doesn't weigh my hair down. I have an oily scalp and this made it feel healthy without becoming greasy. It has a medium lather too it, which works for me. I like that it's paraben and sulfate free.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
My friend that cuts my hair, told me about this product. My hair has been real frizzy & damaged..but ever since i started using this my hair has started feeling less frizzy. Plus it smells good! Definitely my go to shampoo now
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?