BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I loved this shampoo. I used this with my extensions because I needed extra moisture and intense cleaning. I would say it's best when you have thick or textured hair, as it's not so good for my fine and thinning hair as all that moisturizing makes my fine hair very oily now that it's back to normal. It helped repair all the damage from coloring my hair and from the dryness of the extensions.

I love how it smells and I love the texture and smoothness it gave. It was also a great price for the quality.
Katlyn S.
I have used the Hask hair oils and mask for a while. When I saw my drugstore started carrying their shampoo and conditioner I had to try them. I love them. I have color treated hair my color has not faded. They smell good but clean. You don't have to use a boat to to feel like you are cleaning your hair well. Absolutely will buy again
Paulina B.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This shampoo makes my scalp scurfy! I never had that, but after the first use I woke up with awful flakes all over my hair! I'm not sure what infridient of this shampoo is not for me, as I use Aragon oil a lot. At the same time the conditioner works perfectly and does not irritate scalp alone, with another shampoo. I'm so disappointed!
Sadie B.
THE BEST SHAMPOO EVER!!! I cannot explain the wonders it does to my hair. It makes it sooo soft, help my hair become less ratty throughout the day and makes it easy to maintain. I have noticed a lot of good differences with using the shampoo (and conditioner). My hair usually has a hard time getting soft and staying that way but by using these products, I never have an issue.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I've been using this shampoo and its conditioner for MONTHS! It leaves your hair smelling very go Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo od. After the first uses my hair was very soft. It's supposed to help dry hair which definitely does do the job. I definitely will continue using and its affordable!
Lindsey M.
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I stumbled upon this Shampoo by accident and it was the best accident that could have happened, it lathers nicely. It helps keep my hair soft and I have less frizz. I am very satisfied With this product and I'd definitely recommend it to my friends and family! Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo
Brooke A.
This shampoo makes my hair feel incredible! My hair feels soft and smells amazing after I use it. It is gentle on your hair and your scalp. It works great if you use the conditioner or the deep conditioning hair treatment with it. I will continue to use this product as long as the quality keeps up.
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
I love this shampoo. I have been using it for over 6 months now. I used to use dove before which I used for many years. But after moving to California, it dropped giving me good results. But the Hask Argon oil shampoo gives me the clean built up free moisture that nylon hair need.
Sierra C.
Saint Albans
I was looking for a cruelty free brand of shampoos and conditioners. I tried this and was not disappointed. I've tried other argan oil products before and liked them on my hair, and this performed similarly. It's not a miracle product, but it is affordable and does a good job.
Michelle W.
Hialeah, FL
I have bought many bottles of this and have yet to get any good results. The shampoo does give a lot of suds but it doesn't really smell like anything. My hair within a day doesn't smell great as the shampoo itself doesn't smell like anything.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?