BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Christy P.
Lubbock, TX
Smells great, works even better! Hask by far is my favorite shampoo outside of my salon. It's the one I use at home for my self. It smells wonderful, lathers great, and it gives my hair what it needs. Definitely buying again and again!
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
This shampoo has kept my hair clean for a lot longer than many other shampoos. It smells wonderful and has made my hair feel so much softer. I definitely recommend this shampoo to others, and I've been using its conditioner too.
Summer K.
Joliet, IL
Great shampoo, I like because it doesn't weigh my hair down. I have an oily scalp and this made it feel healthy without becoming greasy. It has a medium lather too it, which works for me. I like that it's paraben and sulfate free.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
Love love this shampoo by far its my favorite..Little by little my hair is getting stronger and restore too..Its made from Argan oil and smells so wonderful I truly recommend this😉😉
Ashley K.
My friend that cuts my hair, told me about this product. My hair has been real frizzy & damaged..but ever since i started using this my hair has started feeling less frizzy. Plus it smells good! Definitely my go to shampoo now
Emily I.
I love this shampoo so much! This shampoo has made me love my long hair. It's the best shampoo. I doesn't lather as much as others but I love it. Works best for both. I buy it all the time! Never going back to another one
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
This shampoo smells great!! It lathers really well and does a phenomenal job of cleaning my hair. My previous shampoo left my hair quite lifeless and this has done a great job at making my hair soft and voluminous again.
Olivia R.
Wildomar, CA
This shampoo smells wonderful. It left my hair feeling soft and smooth, repairing it from how dull it was from me previous shampoo. It's very inexpensive and I found it at my local target. I was very satisfied with this shampoo and I think you will be too!
I started using this product after my cousin started raving about it. I have seen major improvements in less fallout and my scalp is not as dry. I have recently been getting bad dandruff but once I started using this it has dramatically decreased.
Valentina C.
Graham, WA
I do not use anything else in my hair bust Hask! The repairing shampoo and conditioner are miracle workers! My hair is thick and frizzy, but this stuff takes my curls and makes it feel amazing! I love this stuff!!!
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?