Add a Photo

By HASK
#123 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (11)
Katie W.
Katie W.
Montpelier, VA

I've been using this brand for a while and I love it. It lathers up very well and your hair will feel so soft after using it ❤️
Katie H.
Katie H.

This is good stuff! Smells great and leaves my hair soft. Make sure to alternate this product with others to avoid build up.
Heather F.
Heather F.
S Milwaukee, WI

I love this shampoo! It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling super soft! Hash products are amazing at affordable prices
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

I love this shampoo!! Makes my hair so nice and soft and a great smell to it also!! Love the matching conditioner also
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Wenatchee, WA

I have this one and the pink one. The pink one definitely smells better than the blue. But it does leave the hair soft
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Cumming, GA

love love love. left my hair smelling great. Get rid of the frizz. Leave hair soft and shiny. Good for any hair type.
Jamee S.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA

Smells great, has a great lather...overall this brand is amazing! I will be buying this again when I run out!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.

I absolutely Love how soft this shampoo makes my hair feel! I notice less fly-aways when I use this shampoo.
This shampoo works great for my hair! totally recommend it for long hair! it makes your hair so so so shiny!
wendy Q.
wendy Q.
Barranquilla

Me encanta este shampoo deja el cabello suave, brillante y sedoso. Ayuda a tus puntas :) simplemente genial
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Camila P.
Camila P.

Why is the best product in the super market
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , Va

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now