Add a Photo

By HASK
#124 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (12)
JACALYNN R.
JACALYNN R.
Dickinson, TX

Love this stuff, smells great, leaves the hair feeling great. Love all the hask products they are good quality and won't break the bank.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Omaha, NE

I cannot rave about this product enough! I love everything about it and I've been looking for a good shampoo & conditioner for awhile
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI

Amazing makes hair feel great and smell good a bit pricey but now to bad last a good amount of not used every day 2 3 times a week
Katie H.
Katie H.

This is good stuff! Smells great and leaves my hair soft. Make sure to alternate this product with others to avoid build up.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

I love this shampoo!! Makes my hair so nice and soft and a great smell to it also!! Love the matching conditioner also
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Wenatchee, WA

I have this one and the pink one. The pink one definitely smells better than the blue. But it does leave the hair soft
Jamee S.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA

Smells great, has a great lather...overall this brand is amazing! I will be buying this again when I run out!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.

I absolutely Love how soft this shampoo makes my hair feel! I notice less fly-aways when I use this shampoo.
This shampoo works great for my hair! totally recommend it for long hair! it makes your hair so so so shiny!
Martha A.
Martha A.
Independence, MO

LOVE this amazing shampoo & conditioner. Leaves my hair clean and soft. Affordable. Gentle for every day!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , Va

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now