Add a Photo

By HASK
#123 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (11)
Kate P.
Kate P.

This is the only shampoo I will use. Free from all the nasty things they put in shampoos and I can find it at my local grocery store. Smells yummy too!
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE

Smells good and clean, my hair felt moisture locked it's weird because it's shampoo. It's very affordable, it also suds up good, really good product!
Karlie R.
Karlie R.

My hair was on the verge of no return, using this really helped bring my hair back to life. It has the bounce it once had and it just feels great!
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Hawthorne , Ca

So in love with this shampoo it makes my hair very soft with no frizz. The whole collection is great. i will so buy this shampoo again and again.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Slocomb, AL

Absolutely love this shampoo. I love the citrusy scent and it leaves my hair feeling so soft. Plus it's only 5.99. Will definitely repurchase.
Ive tried so many shampoos, conditioners, deep conditioners, etc and this is the only product that actually makes my hair soft and shiny.
Isa G.
Isa G.

Me gustaría probarlo porque e escuchado buenas opiniones sobre él en youtube . lo recomendaría a primera vista pero tendría que probarlo
JACALYNN R.
JACALYNN R.
Dickinson, TX

Love this stuff, smells great, leaves the hair feeling great. Love all the hask products they are good quality and won't break the bank.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Omaha, NE

I cannot rave about this product enough! I love everything about it and I've been looking for a good shampoo & conditioner for awhile
Katie W.
Katie W.
Montpelier, VA

I've been using this brand for a while and I love it. It lathers up very well and your hair will feel so soft after using it ❤️
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Camila P.
Camila P.

Why is the best product in the super market
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , Va

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now