3 colors available

BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

• I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?3 Answers
  • does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing 4 Answers
  • Hola este shampoo sirve para cabello graso?Be the first to answer!
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
THE BEST SHAMPOO EVER!!! I cannot explain the wonders it does to my hair. It makes it sooo soft, help my hair become less ratty throughout the day and makes it easy to maintain. I have noticed a lot of good differences with using the shampoo (and conditioner). My hair usually has a hard time getting soft and staying that way but by using these products, I never have an issue.
Felisa L.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I've been using this shampoo and its conditioner for MONTHS! It leaves your hair smelling very go Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo od. After the first uses my hair was very soft. It's supposed to help dry hair which definitely does do the job. I definitely will continue using and its affordable!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
This shampoo makes my hair feel incredible! My hair feels soft and smells amazing after I use it. It is gentle on your hair and your scalp. It works great if you use the conditioner or the deep conditioning hair treatment with it. I will continue to use this product as long as the quality keeps up.
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I love this shampoo. I have been using it for over 6 months now. I used to use dove before which I used for many years. But after moving to California, it dropped giving me good results. But the Hask Argon oil shampoo gives me the clean built up free moisture that nylon hair need.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Saint Albans
I was looking for a cruelty free brand of shampoos and conditioners. I tried this and was not disappointed. I've tried other argan oil products before and liked them on my hair, and this performed similarly. It's not a miracle product, but it is affordable and does a good job.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Hialeah, FL
I have bought many bottles of this and have yet to get any good results. The shampoo does give a lot of suds but it doesn't really smell like anything. My hair within a day doesn't smell great as the shampoo itself doesn't smell like anything.
faith. N.
faith. N.
I got this as a little sample, and after one use I knew I had to go and buy it, lol.This shampoo anf conditioner as amazing. My hair gets greasy really fast but even so, this shampoo doesn't make it any more oily and greasy! It leaves my hair so smooth and shiny.
Cierra L.
Cierra L.
Really does the job for bleached hair! The whole line does! Best part is Ulta usually has it on sale! It helps smooth the frizz and gets rid of the crunchy hair :) Best bang for the buck in my opinion, I just wish it came in a bigger size!!I buy it once a month.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
I stumbled upon this Shampoo by accident and it was the best accident that could have happened, it lathers nicely. It helps keep my hair soft and I have less frizz. I am very satisfied With this product and I'd definitely recommend it to my friends and family! Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo
Johana C.
Johana C.
I was really impressed with other reviews but after a while my hair began to fall out I was washing it every 3rd day so I didnt understand why that was happening I figured it was the weather change the last straw for me was when I got dandruff which I have never had before I dont understand how this happened ive used some of their other hair masks and got wonderful results for some reason this just didnt work
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?