BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I love this shampoo. I have been using it for over 6 months now. I used to use dove before which I used for many years. But after moving to California, it dropped giving me good results. But the Hask Argon oil shampoo gives me the clean built up free moisture that nylon hair need.
Sierra C.
Saint Albans
I was looking for a cruelty free brand of shampoos and conditioners. I tried this and was not disappointed. I've tried other argan oil products before and liked them on my hair, and this performed similarly. It's not a miracle product, but it is affordable and does a good job.
Michelle W.
Hialeah, FL
I have bought many bottles of this and have yet to get any good results. The shampoo does give a lot of suds but it doesn't really smell like anything. My hair within a day doesn't smell great as the shampoo itself doesn't smell like anything.
Cierra L.
Really does the job for bleached hair! The whole line does! Best part is Ulta usually has it on sale! It helps smooth the frizz and gets rid of the crunchy hair :) Best bang for the buck in my opinion, I just wish it came in a bigger size!!I buy it once a month.
faith. N.
I got this as a little sample, and after one use I knew I had to go and buy it, lol.This shampoo anf conditioner as amazing. My hair gets greasy really fast but even so, this shampoo doesn't make it any more oily and greasy! It leaves my hair so smooth and shiny.
Nai m.
I absolutely love this product! This is the only shampoo that works so well for my hair. My hair has looked healthier since I have been using this product. I would recommend using this brand if you have not yet found a product that works well for you!
Ambar A.
Saratoga Springs, UT
This is the only shampoo I've been using for awhile now. My hair has been bleached multiple times and this has helped in keeping it soft and preventing too much damage. I use a lot of hair products from hask because they have never disappointed me.
Leonella M.
I love the smell. I couldn't find the bottle with the label especially for blondes but it really did the work. It lathers pretty well and it doesn't leave a strong smell. I would definitely buy this again!
Jessica H.
Murfreesboro
My favorite shampoo! I have thin hair and it has always been flat and somewhat oily. I instantly saw a difference with this shampoo after the first use! I have been using this shampoo for about a year now and my hair has never been healthier!
Christy P.
Lubbock, TX
Smells great, works even better! Hask by far is my favorite shampoo outside of my salon. It's the one I use at home for my self. It smells wonderful, lathers great, and it gives my hair what it needs. Definitely buying again and again!
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?