BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
went over a weekend to my moms house and saw this in her shower and i triente it... i am glad i did she loves it my grandma loves it my sister in law loves we all just love it!!! it def. leaves my hair feeling more nourished and soft not dry and best of all the hair breakage was bad on me my mom and grand ma and bye bye fallouts!
linsey t.
Moreno Valley, CA
I was not in love with this product. I purchased this as a clearance Item from walmart to see if I liked it. It was too watery and had to use alot of product to feel a difference. I was not impressed and I didn't love how my hair felt afterwards. It still felt dry and tangly. And I have natural hair with no die or anything in it I hardly even put heat to my hair anymore so I know it's not because of damage it's because the product isn't that great.
Sophia H.
I started using this shampoo and the conditioner about two years ago and I've been using it ever since. I swear by this stuff, I really do. 2 years ago my hair was VERY damaged. It almost felt like horse hair. I went to ultra and picked this stuff out on a whim and I'm so glad I did. I've tried name brand expensive as heck shampoo and conditioner that made my hair feel worse but this stuff it what like 6 dollars? And it's amazing. Made my hair probably 10x softer and made it grow for the first time in years.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I am obsessed with Hask. My hair has been through the wringers. I've bleached my hair multiple times and had it so many different shades of purple it's crazy. This shampoo/conditioner system leaves my hair AMAZING. At Christmas time I stock up on their sets because it's just perfect. At Walgreens they have Buy 2 Get 1 Free occasionally on hair care products and I clear the shelves buying Hask products!
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
First of all, this is free of sulfates, parabens, and gluten. Hooray! I have very dry curly hair and this really makes my hair feel soft. I often hop around from shampoo to shampoo because I never like anything enough to finish off a whole bottle. But I LOVE this stuff and know I'll be using the whole thing. It makes my hair manageable and doesn't weigh it down. Very impressed!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Has almost an orange or citrus kinda smell, I like it. Lathers really nicely. Leaves hair feeling healthier, and looking like it has more shine. Good price for the amount that you buy. My husband loves this shampoo too!!!! I purchase mine at ULTA
Luis R.
Opa Locka, FL
I needed a product that wouldn't break the bank to help soften and grow out my beard. This worked ! Not only did my beard start growing within about a week (I mean really growing) but its also soft and shiny and my girlfriend loves it. I used the shampoo in combination with the matching conditioner. Really awesome products that aren't geared towards men or beards but really does the trick! Would definitely recommend this product.
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
This is my first time buying this shampoo but I'm over halfway through the bottle so I've been using it for a little bit. I like it a lot, I love that it is moisturizing and has helped repair my damaged strands. My one complaint is that I don't love the smell, it's definitely not an off-putting smell or a deal breaker, I've just had better. Overall though, great product.
Marissa M.
N Tonawanda, NY
This stuff is amazing. I have super curly, thick, frizzy hair and this is the product ive been needing. It is paraben and sulfate free which is a huge plus! I recently gave up those nasty chemicals and my hair has been thanking me ever since. This shampoo gives a nice lather and cleans my hair so well. My hair is always left feeling super silky smooth! I also recommend getting the conditioner as well, it is just as awesome! (:
Cajun D.
Syracuse , UT
My absolute favorite shampoo!!!! I can't even express enough how much I love this product and the conditioner. I usually Iike to mix it up and try new stuff, but nothing compares to this, my hair just feels utterly amazing every. Single. Time. And when I use another shampoo or conditioner I can immediately feel the difference and wish I had used this instead!
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?