Add a Photo

By HASK
#65 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (11)
Nanci B.
Nanci B.
Hood River , OR

This shampoo did nothing to my hair but dry it out. It left my hair super brittle, it was disappointing due to the fact that it said Argan Oil. I will not be purchasing nor recommending it to anyone.
Julia S.
Julia S.

Argan oil is amazing on the hair. I have really dry damaged hair and whenever I use this I always feel my hair feels like I've just had it cut. My hair is very soft and shiny afterward
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!
LEAVES YOUR HAIR VERY MOISTURED AND REPAIRED YEARS OF DAMAGE FOR ME.
Love the conditioner too.
Very inexpensive. Simple design on the bottle attracted me.
Dee L.
Dee L.

I love this shampoo! It really hydrates my dry, sun damaged hair. And I love that it's sulfate free- so you're still able to use it on keratin treated hair. Perfection in a bottle
Larayne f.
Larayne f.
Summerville, SC

my mom bought me a gift set of this for christmas and OMG it is wonderful. I hardly ever use shampoo because they normally leave my hair dry and nasty feeling this is great
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

Great shampoo, especially when paired with the conditioner! Has no sulfates, parabens, or other harsh chemicals. Keeps my hair very soft and shiny and smells amazingggg.
Latasha C.
Latasha C.
Muskogee , Ok

I've just started using this shampoo and conditioner. so far it is pretty good. the formula is very rich and lathers well for a shampoo without parabens and sulfates.
Justine A.
Justine A.

I tried some samples of this shampoo and conditioner and I really liked it. I think I will purchase the fullsize after I get through my current shampoo/conditioner.
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY

Me gusta!! No deja el pelo reseco como suelen hacerlo regularmente! No tiene sulfatos y no tiene nada que envidiar a ninguna otra marca! Calidad y precio 👍🏼👌🏼
Florevelyn z.
Florevelyn z.
Caracas

The EH used several times and I love it, leaves the hair soft and silky, with zero frizz and a lot of shine, it moisturizes a lot ideal for badly treated hair
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN

I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?

Join Now