Add a Photo

By HASK
#70 in Shampoo
HaskĀ® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (14)
Dee L.
Dee L.

I love this shampoo! It really hydrates my dry, sun damaged hair. And I love that it's sulfate free- so you're still able to use it on keratin treated hair. Perfection in a bottle
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

I received a sample of this and loved it. A little goes a very long way. It is so easy to use and makes my hair geel so soft and smooth after using it. I will buy this again.
Justine A.
Justine A.

I tried some samples of this shampoo and conditioner and I really liked it. I think I will purchase the fullsize after I get through my current shampoo/conditioner.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Gardner, MA

My hair is so soft from this product! I love how it doesn't make my hair feel oily after skipping a day of washing my hair. The smell isn't the best. But it's ok.
Josie A.
Josie A.
Wayne

This shampoo is my new favorite. It's so amazing on the hair and lathers really well. I think it smells like orange creamsicles. It's also super cheap!
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE

Smells good and clean, my hair felt moisture locked it's weird because it's shampoo. It's very affordable, it also suds up good, really good product!
Holly K.
Holly K.
Slocomb, AL

Absolutely love this shampoo. I love the citrusy scent and it leaves my hair feeling so soft. Plus it's only 5.99. Will definitely repurchase.
Ive tried so many shampoos, conditioners, deep conditioners, etc and this is the only product that actually makes my hair soft and shiny.
JACALYNN R.
JACALYNN R.
Dickinson, TX

Love this stuff, smells great, leaves the hair feeling great. Love all the hask products they are good quality and won't break the bank.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Omaha, NE

I cannot rave about this product enough! I love everything about it and I've been looking for a good shampoo & conditioner for awhile
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge, VA

Can I know if this restores curls ?