BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Amanda G.
Just used this shampoo for the first time the other day. I was expecting my hair to be smooth after washing, but instead my hair was more dry & brittle. However, I applied oil right after showering, which softened most of the brittle strands. I like that I can go an extra day without having to wash my hair with this shampoo. I usually rotate between shampoos every wash & I will be keeping this in my routine, although I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
I bought this shampoo and matching conditioner on sale at Ulta on a whim and I'm so glad I did!! Been using for over a month now and my hair fallout after washing is significantly less, possibly better than ever!! And my hair just feels healthier using this line, Idk how to describe it. The smell doesn't wow me, it doesn't really give any added volume or bounce to my fine hair, and I can't skip more than a day between washes. BUT the drastic improvement of fallout and the fact that it doesn't irritate my scalp or break me out makes it a winner in my book!!
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
The only thing wrong with the Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner is the smell. For some reason it is way too strong for me, and even though I love how it makes my hair feel/look, the smell is so off putting that using it is not enjoyable for me. If you like the smell, then definitely try this product because it is so moisturizing and leaves your hair looking super silky. it also isn't oily if you were worried about the organ oil causing oiliness because that is not the case.
Katherine C.
Ballston Spa, NY
For $4 at my local big box store, I adore this shampoo. It smells great and keeps my hair soft and shiny. I don't use a conditioner with it because I find my fine hair gets too weighed down by most. It lathers very well and a little of it goes a long way. No matter what new brands I try, I always find myself coming straight back to this shampoo. Nothing else preforms as well at this price point and I haven't found anything that works better at a higher price.

esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
went over a weekend to my moms house and saw this in her shower and i triente it... i am glad i did she loves it my grandma loves it my sister in law loves we all just love it!!! it def. leaves my hair feeling more nourished and soft not dry and best of all the hair breakage was bad on me my mom and grand ma and bye bye fallouts!
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita , CA
I love love love Hask shampoo and conditioners. I've used all of them at this point. The coconut oil is my favorite. I used this one for the first time, and I wasn't a total fan. The argan oil is great for your hair, but seemed to just make mine frizzy. I also hated the smell. Coconut Oil Hask definitely is superior.
linsey t.
Moreno Valley, CA
I was not in love with this product. I purchased this as a clearance Item from walmart to see if I liked it. It was too watery and had to use alot of product to feel a difference. I was not impressed and I didn't love how my hair felt afterwards. It still felt dry and tangly. And I have natural hair with no die or anything in it I hardly even put heat to my hair anymore so I know it's not because of damage it's because the product isn't that great.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I am obsessed with Hask. My hair has been through the wringers. I've bleached my hair multiple times and had it so many different shades of purple it's crazy. This shampoo/conditioner system leaves my hair AMAZING. At Christmas time I stock up on their sets because it's just perfect. At Walgreens they have Buy 2 Get 1 Free occasionally on hair care products and I clear the shelves buying Hask products!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Has almost an orange or citrus kinda smell, I like it. Lathers really nicely. Leaves hair feeling healthier, and looking like it has more shine. Good price for the amount that you buy. My husband loves this shampoo too!!!! I purchase mine at ULTA
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
This is my first time buying this shampoo but I'm over halfway through the bottle so I've been using it for a little bit. I like it a lot, I love that it is moisturizing and has helped repair my damaged strands. My one complaint is that I don't love the smell, it's definitely not an off-putting smell or a deal breaker, I've just had better. Overall though, great product.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?