BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I like the price point of this shampoo but it can leave a film in your hair. I used it primarily when I had been bleaching my hair in between using a purple shampoo. It has a nice lather, it smells good but I do have to alternate or use a clarifying shampoo once a week.
Ambar A.
Saratoga Springs, UT
This is the only shampoo I've been using for awhile now. My hair has been bleached multiple times and this has helped in keeping it soft and preventing too much damage. I use a lot of hair products from hask because they have never disappointed me.
Jessica H.
Murfreesboro
My favorite shampoo! I have thin hair and it has always been flat and somewhat oily. I instantly saw a difference with this shampoo after the first use! I have been using this shampoo for about a year now and my hair has never been healthier!
Paige O.
I keep blonde highlights in my hair and it always tangles the crap out of my hair. But this product seems to do the trick! And it is a wonderful long lasting smell! It has helped so much! I’m beyond satisfied with this product! RECOMMEND.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
This shampoo has kept my hair clean for a lot longer than many other shampoos. It smells wonderful and has made my hair feel so much softer. I definitely recommend this shampoo to others, and I've been using its conditioner too.
Ashley K.
My friend that cuts my hair, told me about this product. My hair has been real frizzy & damaged..but ever since i started using this my hair has started feeling less frizzy. Plus it smells good! Definitely my go to shampoo now
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner. I have always had really dry hair and searched for years for the perfect shampoo and this is it! My hair has never been this soft and shiny.
Caeli D.
I discovered this brand after I starting shopping at ulta about 4 months ago. I always get their shampoo/conditioner samples in my orders. For the price this shampoo is great! This shampoo is $5.99 for 12 ounces, yes its more expensive than your regular drugstore shampoo but its nicer. Also if you buy it at Ulta they have buy one get one 50% off plus you can use coupons I believe all of their products are sulfate and paraben free. This made my hair soft, great for dry, damaged, or brittle hair.
Kelly M.
Love the way my hair feels after using this shampoo! I've noticed a pretty significant difference in the health of my hair after using for a couple of months now.
Julia J.
My hair has been so damaged since last summer when it was bleached. It got to the point where I stopped doing my hair all together, because I was so disgusted with how dry, brittle, and broken my hair was. I started trying different shampoos/conditioners to start to try and repair my hair. I had been using the Organix brand, but I saw this one at target and it was $2 off of $8.99 so I decided to give it a try! During my first wash with this shampoo, I immediately fell in love. The shampoo gets so foamy and it felt so good to wash my hair. After using the conditioner, my hair already felt slightly more moisturized. I did read reviews about this shampoo that says they put argon oil after they washed their hair, and I do feel that my hair felt more moisturized with adding argon oil afterwards, but even just with this shampoo & conditioner, I felt a difference in my hair. I am in week 2 of using this brand and my hair feels a lot better than it did before.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?