BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Cajun D.
Syracuse , UT
My absolute favorite shampoo!!!! I can't even express enough how much I love this product and the conditioner. I usually Iike to mix it up and try new stuff, but nothing compares to this, my hair just feels utterly amazing every. Single. Time. And when I use another shampoo or conditioner I can immediately feel the difference and wish I had used this instead!
Johana C.
I was really impressed with other reviews but after a while my hair began to fall out I was washing it every 3rd day so I didnt understand why that was happening I figured it was the weather change the last straw for me was when I got dandruff which I have never had before I dont understand how this happened ive used some of their other hair masks and got wonderful results for some reason this just didnt work
Paulina B.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This shampoo makes my scalp scurfy! I never had that, but after the first use I woke up with awful flakes all over my hair! I'm not sure what infridient of this shampoo is not for me, as I use Aragon oil a lot. At the same time the conditioner works perfectly and does not irritate scalp alone, with another shampoo. I'm so disappointed!
Katlyn S.
I have used the Hask hair oils and mask for a while. When I saw my drugstore started carrying their shampoo and conditioner I had to try them. I love them. I have color treated hair my color has not faded. They smell good but clean. You don't have to use a boat to to feel like you are cleaning your hair well. Absolutely will buy again
Sadie B.
THE BEST SHAMPOO EVER!!! I cannot explain the wonders it does to my hair. It makes it sooo soft, help my hair become less ratty throughout the day and makes it easy to maintain. I have noticed a lot of good differences with using the shampoo (and conditioner). My hair usually has a hard time getting soft and staying that way but by using these products, I never have an issue.
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I've been using this shampoo and its conditioner for MONTHS! It leaves your hair smelling very go Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo od. After the first uses my hair was very soft. It's supposed to help dry hair which definitely does do the job. I definitely will continue using and its affordable!
Laura P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Overall great product. I felt an immediate improvement in my hair. My hair has thicken and grown quite alot since using it. It also helps me manage all my frizz and split ends. It also smell pretty good, like oranges.
Lindsey M.
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I stumbled upon this Shampoo by accident and it was the best accident that could have happened, it lathers nicely. It helps keep my hair soft and I have less frizz. I am very satisfied With this product and I'd definitely recommend it to my friends and family! Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo
Brooke A.
This shampoo makes my hair feel incredible! My hair feels soft and smells amazing after I use it. It is gentle on your hair and your scalp. It works great if you use the conditioner or the deep conditioning hair treatment with it. I will continue to use this product as long as the quality keeps up.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I love this shampoo. I have been using it for over 6 months now. I used to use dove before which I used for many years. But after moving to California, it dropped giving me good results. But the Hask Argon oil shampoo gives me the clean built up free moisture that nylon hair need.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?