Add a Photo

By HASK
#123 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (11)
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

I used this right after dying my hair. Before using it my hair felt very dry and damaged. After using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair was very soft and silky. It smells great and I will be repurchasing.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
Gretna, LA

No, I was not a fan at all. I ended up using about 1/4 of it, before I finally decided to throw it away. It smells good, but if felt cheap in my hair. Totally dried it out, and it made my scalp itchy.
Nanci B.
Nanci B.
Hood River, OR

This shampoo did nothing to my hair but dry it out. It left my hair super brittle, it was disappointing due to the fact that it said Argan Oil. I will not be purchasing nor recommending it to anyone.
Julia S.
Julia S.

Argan oil is amazing on the hair. I have really dry damaged hair and whenever I use this I always feel my hair feels like I've just had it cut. My hair is very soft and shiny afterward
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!
LEAVES YOUR HAIR VERY MOISTURED AND REPAIRED YEARS OF DAMAGE FOR ME.
Love the conditioner too.
Very inexpensive. Simple design on the bottle attracted me.
Dee L.
Dee L.

I love this shampoo! It really hydrates my dry, sun damaged hair. And I love that it's sulfate free- so you're still able to use it on keratin treated hair. Perfection in a bottle
Desiree P.
Desiree P.

I am totally in love with this stuff! I use it with the conditioner and just the smell alone is enough to make you obsessed! Citrusy greatness. It makes my hair so soft and shiny!
Latasha C.
Latasha C.
Muskogee , Ok

I've just started using this shampoo and conditioner. so far it is pretty good. the formula is very rich and lathers well for a shampoo without parabens and sulfates.
Justine A.
Justine A.

I tried some samples of this shampoo and conditioner and I really liked it. I think I will purchase the fullsize after I get through my current shampoo/conditioner.
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY

Me gusta!! No deja el pelo reseco como suelen hacerlo regularmente! No tiene sulfatos y no tiene nada que envidiar a ninguna otra marca! Calidad y precio 👍🏼👌🏼
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Camila P.
Camila P.

Why is the best product in the super market
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , Va

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now