Add a Photo

By HASK
#124 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (12)
Dacy D.
Dacy D.

No, I was not a fan at all. I ended up using about 1/4 of it, before I finally decided to throw it away. It smells good, but if felt cheap in my hair. Totally dried it out, and it made my scalp itchy.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Valley Head, WV

Amazing shampoo! leaves your hair feeling like you just did conditioner but still clean. Also smells great ! would recommend this 100% absolutely my number one favorite shampoo and conditioner brand!
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!
LEAVES YOUR HAIR VERY MOISTURED AND REPAIRED YEARS OF DAMAGE FOR ME.
Love the conditioner too.
Very inexpensive. Simple design on the bottle attracted me.
Dee L.
Dee L.

I love this shampoo! It really hydrates my dry, sun damaged hair. And I love that it's sulfate free- so you're still able to use it on keratin treated hair. Perfection in a bottle
Justine A.
Justine A.

I tried some samples of this shampoo and conditioner and I really liked it. I think I will purchase the fullsize after I get through my current shampoo/conditioner.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Gardner, MA

My hair is so soft from this product! I love how it doesn't make my hair feel oily after skipping a day of washing my hair. The smell isn't the best. But it's ok.
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE

Smells good and clean, my hair felt moisture locked it's weird because it's shampoo. It's very affordable, it also suds up good, really good product!
Holly K.
Holly K.
Slocomb, AL

Absolutely love this shampoo. I love the citrusy scent and it leaves my hair feeling so soft. Plus it's only 5.99. Will definitely repurchase.
Ive tried so many shampoos, conditioners, deep conditioners, etc and this is the only product that actually makes my hair soft and shiny.
JACALYNN R.
JACALYNN R.
Dickinson, TX

Love this stuff, smells great, leaves the hair feeling great. Love all the hask products they are good quality and won't break the bank.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , Va

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now