3 colors available

BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

• I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?3 Answers
  • does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing 4 Answers
  • Hola este shampoo sirve para cabello graso?Be the first to answer!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
For $4 at my local big box store, I adore this shampoo. It smells great and keeps my hair soft and shiny. I don't use a conditioner with it because I find my fine hair gets too weighed down by most. It lathers very well and a little of it goes a long way. No matter what new brands I try, I always find myself coming straight back to this shampoo. Nothing else preforms as well at this price point and I haven't found anything that works better at a higher price.

esther f.
esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
went over a weekend to my moms house and saw this in her shower and i triente it... i am glad i did she loves it my grandma loves it my sister in law loves we all just love it!!! it def. leaves my hair feeling more nourished and soft not dry and best of all the hair breakage was bad on me my mom and grand ma and bye bye fallouts!
linsey t.
linsey t.
Moreno Valley, CA
I was not in love with this product. I purchased this as a clearance Item from walmart to see if I liked it. It was too watery and had to use alot of product to feel a difference. I was not impressed and I didn't love how my hair felt afterwards. It still felt dry and tangly. And I have natural hair with no die or anything in it I hardly even put heat to my hair anymore so I know it's not because of damage it's because the product isn't that great.
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I am obsessed with Hask. My hair has been through the wringers. I've bleached my hair multiple times and had it so many different shades of purple it's crazy. This shampoo/conditioner system leaves my hair AMAZING. At Christmas time I stock up on their sets because it's just perfect. At Walgreens they have Buy 2 Get 1 Free occasionally on hair care products and I clear the shelves buying Hask products!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Buffalo, NY
This is my first time buying this shampoo but I'm over halfway through the bottle so I've been using it for a little bit. I like it a lot, I love that it is moisturizing and has helped repair my damaged strands. My one complaint is that I don't love the smell, it's definitely not an off-putting smell or a deal breaker, I've just had better. Overall though, great product.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
N Tonawanda, NY
This stuff is amazing. I have super curly, thick, frizzy hair and this is the product ive been needing. It is paraben and sulfate free which is a huge plus! I recently gave up those nasty chemicals and my hair has been thanking me ever since. This shampoo gives a nice lather and cleans my hair so well. My hair is always left feeling super silky smooth! I also recommend getting the conditioner as well, it is just as awesome! (:
Cajun D.
Cajun D.
Syracuse
My absolute favorite shampoo!!!! I can't even express enough how much I love this product and the conditioner. I usually Iike to mix it up and try new stuff, but nothing compares to this, my hair just feels utterly amazing every. Single. Time. And when I use another shampoo or conditioner I can immediately feel the difference and wish I had used this instead!
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
I have used the Hask hair oils and mask for a while. When I saw my drugstore started carrying their shampoo and conditioner I had to try them. I love them. I have color treated hair my color has not faded. They smell good but clean. You don't have to use a boat to to feel like you are cleaning your hair well. Absolutely will buy again
Paulina B.
Paulina B.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This shampoo makes my scalp scurfy! I never had that, but after the first use I woke up with awful flakes all over my hair! I'm not sure what infridient of this shampoo is not for me, as I use Aragon oil a lot. At the same time the conditioner works perfectly and does not irritate scalp alone, with another shampoo. I'm so disappointed!
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
THE BEST SHAMPOO EVER!!! I cannot explain the wonders it does to my hair. It makes it sooo soft, help my hair become less ratty throughout the day and makes it easy to maintain. I have noticed a lot of good differences with using the shampoo (and conditioner). My hair usually has a hard time getting soft and staying that way but by using these products, I never have an issue.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?