BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Tia F.
Great Falls
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
This shampoo has been helping to get my hair back healthy. It makes my hair feel soft and healthy. I can go longer without washing my hair after using this product. My hair is growing and is stronger than it has ever been.
Sydney Y.
Watertown, CT
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I absolutely love this product! This is one of the only shampoos I use and it is so amazing! This product makes your hair smell so nice and lasts all day! I am also satisfied that my hair is smooth and soft afterwards!
Megan J.
San Antonio, TX
I love this! It makes my hair look silky and feel soft! I have very damaged and dry hair so this is perfect for me. It leaves my hair hydrated and I can really tell the difference between this shampoo and other ones.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
This brand is amazing! It smells so nice and targets dry hair so well! I used it after I dye my hair because it lathers so well and leaves my hair smelling so good. I always mix and match the shampoos and conditioners.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
This is my absolute favorite brand of hair products. This particular one smells like oranges and it makes my hair so smooth!! It lathers really good and doesn't make my hair fell weighed down or oily. I definitely recommend this!!
Morgan L.
This product helps if you have really dry hair like if your scalp is dry this is what you need it is such an amazing product I recommend it to so many people including friends family and sometimes people in stores
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I love this shampoo. It gets your hair clean and makes it soft and smooth. My hair feels stronger and healthier too. I was using a shampoo specifically for color treated hair and this works so much better.
Sophia V.
Holyoke, MA
Love the small and it leaves my hair feeling clean. My hair did get used to rather quickly but will definitely buy this product again. It’s pretty affordable and goes on sale a lot in Christmas tree shop
Payal M.
For an oil product, it cleans pretty well. The only thing I didn't like was that it was hard to tell when it was fully rinsed out. It tamed the frizz in my hair after it dried and left my hair so soft!!
Hope B.
Blackville , SC
You truly can’t beat Hawk shampoos and conditioner. They work great for curly hair they give you lots of curls without having to use other products in your hair. Love the way my hair feels. Healthy!
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?