Add a Photo

By HASK
#70 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (14)
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI

This shampoo smells great!! It lathers really well and does a phenomenal job of cleaning my hair. My previous shampoo left my hair quite lifeless and this has done a great job at making my hair soft and voluminous again.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Boynton Beach, FL

Overall great product. I felt an immediate improvement in my hair. My hair has thicken and grown quite alot since using it. It also helps me manage all my frizz and split ends. It also smell pretty good, like oranges.
Viviane D.
Viviane D.
Newton, MA

I'm using this products and I'm really satisfied so far . I have a really dry and damaged hair and I could notice a good difference since I started to use this products . I also Bought the conditioner and it's great
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Blacksburg, VA

I am in love!! It smells incredible (citrusy and rich), leaves me hair so soft and smooth, and cleans even the greasiest hair in one wash without leaving it dry and fragile. I use this whole line and it is my go to.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS

First off, I'm a huge fan of the scent even though it's very strong. It kind of smells like oranges. Secondly, this has helped my hair become more manageable and easier to brush through. It's also a bit less frizzy
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

I used this right after dying my hair. Before using it my hair felt very dry and damaged. After using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair was very soft and silky. It smells great and I will be repurchasing.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.

No, I was not a fan at all. I ended up using about 1/4 of it, before I finally decided to throw it away. It smells good, but if felt cheap in my hair. Totally dried it out, and it made my scalp itchy.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Valley Head, WV

Amazing shampoo! leaves your hair feeling like you just did conditioner but still clean. Also smells great ! would recommend this 100% absolutely my number one favorite shampoo and conditioner brand!
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!
LEAVES YOUR HAIR VERY MOISTURED AND REPAIRED YEARS OF DAMAGE FOR ME.
Love the conditioner too.
Very inexpensive. Simple design on the bottle attracted me.
Gem L.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY

Love love this shampoo by far its my favorite..Little by little my hair is getting stronger and restore too..Its made from Argan oil and smells so wonderful I truly recommend this😉😉
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge, VA

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now