Add a Photo

By HASK
#112 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (14)
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I love this shampoo!! Makes my hair so nice and soft and a great smell to it also!! Love the matching conditioner also
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I absolutely Love how soft this shampoo makes my hair feel! I notice less fly-aways when I use this shampoo.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Independence, MO
LOVE this amazing shampoo & conditioner. Leaves my hair clean and soft. Affordable. Gentle for every day!
mariangel a.
mariangel a.
miami , florida
Lo quiero muchas personas me han dicho que es muy bueno que deja el cabello espectacular
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
I discovered this brand after I starting shopping at ulta about 4 months ago. I always get their shampoo/conditioner samples in my orders. For the price this shampoo is great! This shampoo is $5.99 for 12 ounces, yes its more expensive than your regular drugstore shampoo but its nicer. Also if you buy it at Ulta they have buy one get one 50% off plus you can use coupons I believe all of their products are sulfate and paraben free. This made my hair soft, great for dry, damaged, or brittle hair.
Julia J.
Julia J.
My hair has been so damaged since last summer when it was bleached. It got to the point where I stopped doing my hair all together, because I was so disgusted with how dry, brittle, and broken my hair was. I started trying different shampoos/conditioners to start to try and repair my hair. I had been using the Organix brand, but I saw this one at target and it was $2 off of $8.99 so I decided to give it a try! During my first wash with this shampoo, I immediately fell in love. The shampoo gets so foamy and it felt so good to wash my hair. After using the conditioner, my hair already felt slightly more moisturized. I did read reviews about this shampoo that says they put argon oil after they washed their hair, and I do feel that my hair felt more moisturized with adding argon oil afterwards, but even just with this shampoo & conditioner, I felt a difference in my hair. I am in week 2 of using this brand and my hair feels a lot better than it did before.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Just used this shampoo for the first time the other day. I was expecting my hair to be smooth after washing, but instead my hair was more dry & brittle. However, I applied oil right after showering, which softened most of the brittle strands. I like that I can go an extra day without having to wash my hair with this shampoo. I usually rotate between shampoos every wash & I will be keeping this in my routine, although I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing.
esther f.
esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
went over a weekend to my moms house and saw this in her shower and i triente it... i am glad i did she loves it my grandma loves it my sister in law loves we all just love it!!! it def. leaves my hair feeling more nourished and soft not dry and best of all the hair breakage was bad on me my mom and grand ma and bye bye fallouts!
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I am obsessed with Hask. My hair has been through the wringers. I've bleached my hair multiple times and had it so many different shades of purple it's crazy. This shampoo/conditioner system leaves my hair AMAZING. At Christmas time I stock up on their sets because it's just perfect. At Walgreens they have Buy 2 Get 1 Free occasionally on hair care products and I clear the shelves buying Hask products!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Buffalo, NY
This is my first time buying this shampoo but I'm over halfway through the bottle so I've been using it for a little bit. I like it a lot, I love that it is moisturizing and has helped repair my damaged strands. My one complaint is that I don't love the smell, it's definitely not an off-putting smell or a deal breaker, I've just had better. Overall though, great product.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge, VA
Can I know if this restores curls ?