Add a Photo

By HASK
#65 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (11)
Cheyenne Y.
Cheyenne Y.

Best for dry and damaged hair. Leaves my hair soft, strong and to me smells like a waterfall. A small handful of shampoo gets most of my hair. For long hair I recommend using two small handfuls one for the scalp and the other for the ends.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Las Cruces, NM

This is easy to lather and smells so good. I use this and the conditioner and it detangles my hair and makes it so soft and shiny. I originally tried the mask and that was amazing as well, which is why I decided to try the shampoo as well.
Angeli B.
Angeli B.
S Chesterfld, VA

Hands down one of the best shampoos I've ever used. I have a very oily scalp and it gets greasy very fast but this shampoo works like a champ. They have different kinds of this shampoo so pick what would ever work with you the best.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.

I received this as a sample from Nordstrom.

This shampoo, along with it's corresponding conditioner, has made an amazing difference in the texture and overall appearance of my hair! I am very impressed with this haircare line!
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Blacksburg, VA

I am in love!! It smells incredible (citrusy and rich), leaves me hair so soft and smooth, and cleans even the greasiest hair in one wash without leaving it dry and fragile. I use this whole line and it is my go to.
BreAnne H.
BreAnne H.

This shampoo smells so good!! This whole line is amazing. I highly recommend this for people with dry and brittle hair because it seriously softens the worst hair. I am in love and will not use anything else now.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

I used this right after dying my hair. Before using it my hair felt very dry and damaged. After using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair was very soft and silky. It smells great and I will be repurchasing.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
Gretna, LA

No, I was not a fan at all. I ended up using about 1/4 of it, before I finally decided to throw it away. It smells good, but if felt cheap in my hair. Totally dried it out, and it made my scalp itchy.
Nanci B.
Nanci B.
Hood River , OR

This shampoo did nothing to my hair but dry it out. It left my hair super brittle, it was disappointing due to the fact that it said Argan Oil. I will not be purchasing nor recommending it to anyone.
Julia S.
Julia S.

Argan oil is amazing on the hair. I have really dry damaged hair and whenever I use this I always feel my hair feels like I've just had it cut. My hair is very soft and shiny afterward
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN

I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?

Join Now