Add a Photo

By HASK
#102 in Shampoo
HaskĀ® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (13)
Laura P.
Laura P.
Boynton Beach, FL

Overall great product. I felt an immediate improvement in my hair. My hair has thicken and grown quite alot since using it. It also helps me manage all my frizz and split ends. It also smell pretty good, like oranges.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Blacksburg, VA

I am in love!! It smells incredible (citrusy and rich), leaves me hair so soft and smooth, and cleans even the greasiest hair in one wash without leaving it dry and fragile. I use this whole line and it is my go to.
Viviane D.
Viviane D.
Newton, MA

I'm using this products and I'm really satisfied so far . I have a really dry and damaged hair and I could notice a good difference since I started to use this products . I also Bought the conditioner and it's great
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS

First off, I'm a huge fan of the scent even though it's very strong. It kind of smells like oranges. Secondly, this has helped my hair become more manageable and easier to brush through. It's also a bit less frizzy
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

I used this right after dying my hair. Before using it my hair felt very dry and damaged. After using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair was very soft and silky. It smells great and I will be repurchasing.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.

No, I was not a fan at all. I ended up using about 1/4 of it, before I finally decided to throw it away. It smells good, but if felt cheap in my hair. Totally dried it out, and it made my scalp itchy.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Valley Head, WV

Amazing shampoo! leaves your hair feeling like you just did conditioner but still clean. Also smells great ! would recommend this 100% absolutely my number one favorite shampoo and conditioner brand!
Katrina A.
Katrina A.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!
LEAVES YOUR HAIR VERY MOISTURED AND REPAIRED YEARS OF DAMAGE FOR ME.
Love the conditioner too.
Very inexpensive. Simple design on the bottle attracted me.
Dee L.
Dee L.

I love this shampoo! It really hydrates my dry, sun damaged hair. And I love that it's sulfate free- so you're still able to use it on keratin treated hair. Perfection in a bottle
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

I received a sample of this and loved it. A little goes a very long way. It is so easy to use and makes my hair geel so soft and smooth after using it. I will buy this again.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge, VA

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now