BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

mariangel a.
Lo quiero muchas personas me han dicho que es muy bueno que deja el cabello espectacular
Kayla P.
Okay, I think this shampoo smells amazing. It lathers decently well (you don't need to use much). My biggest issue with this shampoo is that it causes my scalp to become too oily and sometimes I get pimples on my head/neck from all of the oil (gross I know). It's just one of those shampoos that apparently I can't do very often. So I typically just use the conditioner every once in a while because I feel that moisturizes really well. Depends on how dry your hair is - this isn't for someone with naturally oily hair!

However I purchased this because I had a highlights done and it left my hair so so dry and damaged. This definitely helped!
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
I tried this because it was given as a gift. It smelled really good and it really made my hair more lively! It helped make it shiny and give me luscious locks I never get with my dry hair. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to repair their hair
Sophia H.
I started using this shampoo and the conditioner about two years ago and I've been using it ever since. I swear by this stuff, I really do. 2 years ago my hair was VERY damaged. It almost felt like horse hair. I went to ultra and picked this stuff out on a whim and I'm so glad I did. I've tried name brand expensive as heck shampoo and conditioner that made my hair feel worse but this stuff it what like 6 dollars? And it's amazing. Made my hair probably 10x softer and made it grow for the first time in years.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
This brand is amazing! It smells so nice and targets dry hair so well! I used it after I dye my hair because it lathers so well and leaves my hair smelling so good. I always mix and match the shampoos and conditioners.
Payal M.
For an oil product, it cleans pretty well. The only thing I didn't like was that it was hard to tell when it was fully rinsed out. It tamed the frizz in my hair after it dried and left my hair so soft!!
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids , MI
First of all, this is free of sulfates, parabens, and gluten. Hooray! I have very dry curly hair and this really makes my hair feel soft. I often hop around from shampoo to shampoo because I never like anything enough to finish off a whole bottle. But I LOVE this stuff and know I'll be using the whole thing. It makes my hair manageable and doesn't weigh it down. Very impressed!
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
You truly can’t beat Hawk shampoos and conditioner. They work great for curly hair they give you lots of curls without having to use other products in your hair. Love the way my hair feels. Healthy!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I loved this shampoo. I used this with my extensions because I needed extra moisture and intense cleaning. I would say it's best when you have thick or textured hair, as it's not so good for my fine and thinning hair as all that moisturizing makes my fine hair very oily now that it's back to normal. It helped repair all the damage from coloring my hair and from the dryness of the extensions.

I love how it smells and I love the texture and smoothness it gave. It was also a great price for the quality.
✨👽AMANDA J.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE HASK!!! get rid of any shampoo you’re using now because i can guarantee you this will best whatever you’re using. sulfate and paraben free, your hair will thank you. revitalizes and moisturizes your hair not to mention IT SMELLS AMAZING. i recommend this brand to ANY AND EVERYONE REGARDLESS of your hair type.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?