3 colors available

BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

• I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?3 Answers
  • does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing 4 Answers
  • Hola este shampoo sirve para cabello graso?Be the first to answer!
JACALYNN R.
JACALYNN R.
Dickinson, TX
Love this stuff, smells great, leaves the hair feeling great. Love all the hask products they are good quality and won't break the bank.
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
Amazing makes hair feel great and smell good a bit pricey but now to bad last a good amount of not used every day 2 3 times a week
Katie H.
Katie H.
This is good stuff! Smells great and leaves my hair soft. Make sure to alternate this product with others to avoid build up.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I absolutely Love how soft this shampoo makes my hair feel! I notice less fly-aways when I use this shampoo.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Independence, MO
LOVE this amazing shampoo & conditioner. Leaves my hair clean and soft. Affordable. Gentle for every day!
mariangel a.
mariangel a.
miami, FL
Lo quiero muchas personas me han dicho que es muy bueno que deja el cabello espectacular
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
I discovered this brand after I starting shopping at ulta about 4 months ago. I always get their shampoo/conditioner samples in my orders. For the price this shampoo is great! This shampoo is $5.99 for 12 ounces, yes its more expensive than your regular drugstore shampoo but its nicer. Also if you buy it at Ulta they have buy one get one 50% off plus you can use coupons I believe all of their products are sulfate and paraben free. This made my hair soft, great for dry, damaged, or brittle hair.
Julia J.
Julia J.
My hair has been so damaged since last summer when it was bleached. It got to the point where I stopped doing my hair all together, because I was so disgusted with how dry, brittle, and broken my hair was. I started trying different shampoos/conditioners to start to try and repair my hair. I had been using the Organix brand, but I saw this one at target and it was $2 off of $8.99 so I decided to give it a try! During my first wash with this shampoo, I immediately fell in love. The shampoo gets so foamy and it felt so good to wash my hair. After using the conditioner, my hair already felt slightly more moisturized. I did read reviews about this shampoo that says they put argon oil after they washed their hair, and I do feel that my hair felt more moisturized with adding argon oil afterwards, but even just with this shampoo & conditioner, I felt a difference in my hair. I am in week 2 of using this brand and my hair feels a lot better than it did before.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Just used this shampoo for the first time the other day. I was expecting my hair to be smooth after washing, but instead my hair was more dry & brittle. However, I applied oil right after showering, which softened most of the brittle strands. I like that I can go an extra day without having to wash my hair with this shampoo. I usually rotate between shampoos every wash & I will be keeping this in my routine, although I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Okay, I think this shampoo smells amazing. It lathers decently well (you don't need to use much). My biggest issue with this shampoo is that it causes my scalp to become too oily and sometimes I get pimples on my head/neck from all of the oil (gross I know). It's just one of those shampoos that apparently I can't do very often. So I typically just use the conditioner every once in a while because I feel that moisturizes really well. Depends on how dry your hair is - this isn't for someone with naturally oily hair!

However I purchased this because I had a highlights done and it left my hair so so dry and damaged. This definitely helped!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?