Add a Photo

By HASK
#65 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (12)
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Syracuse , NY

I've recently been loving this shampoo! I use it with the conditioner, and the smell is one my favorite things about it. It makes my curly/wavy hair bouncy and shiny, and my hair just feels healthy. The price point is great, and I recently got mine at Ulta as a buy one get one!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Woodland Hls, CA

I am so glad I discovered this brand. It works every bit as well as all the high-end shampoos I have been using to tame my thick, highlighted, damaged hair. Smells amazing like oranges.

Tip: Walgreens has a great deal with a large size shampoo, conditioner and oil for $10.
Roxana L.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ

Me encanta este shampoo y su acondicionador humectan el cabello de raiz a puntas, queda muy suave y brillante su precio es muy accesible, su aroma es muy rica y lo mejor de todo cumple con todo lo que ofrece repara el cabello y en poco tiempo su efecto es muy notorio!..
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH

This shampoo paired with the same conditioner is holy grail stays. I have thick, course color-treated hair, and this is better than salon stuff. I get it on sale at Ulta because it can be pricey. On the plus side, it does last a really long time in the big containers.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch , British Columbia

I am in love with this shampoo! Not only does it smell incredible but it works great. It cleanses my hair well (as I do wear a lot of hair product) this is essential. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling good too! The price was good, I purchased at Walmart.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Santa Clarita, CA

My ride or die shampoo now. This stuff works miracles and leaving your hair feeling clean and weightless. It has definitely worked wonders on my hair growth and has left me with longer fuller hair. I can definitely tell the difference when I use another shampoo.
Heidy A.
Heidy A.

I decided to try this product and I'm in love! My hair is very thin and easily mistreated. After a little time I was fascinated because now my hair looks bright and very soft. Contains ingredients that help us repair our hair allowing a long and healthy hair!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA

I used this product once and LOVED it. It brought my hair to life, made it full, bright, smooth, silky, soft, and just all around healthy. It was removed from my local store so that is why I have not used it since. However I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Carrollton, GA

I recently bought this product and its great. Since natural hair is a sucker for argon oil and any other natural oil this product helped my hair receive its natural curl while leaving my hair super soft. I would buy it again and tell my friends about it.
Breann K.
Breann K.
Maryville, MO

I love this shampoo. It smells AMAZING! It makes my hair so hydrated and soft but not greasy. It makes my ends feel like I just got a haircut. There is not residue feeling left over. Plus there is no hair in the drain after my shower. Highly recommend!!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN

I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?

Join Now