3 colors available

BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE
Smells good and clean, my hair felt moisture locked it's weird because it's shampoo. It's very affordable, it also suds up good, really good product!
Ive tried so many shampoos, conditioners, deep conditioners, etc and this is the only product that actually makes my hair soft and shiny.
JACALYNN R.
JACALYNN R.
Dickinson, TX
Love this stuff, smells great, leaves the hair feeling great. Love all the hask products they are good quality and won't break the bank.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Omaha, NE
I cannot rave about this product enough! I love everything about it and I've been looking for a good shampoo & conditioner for awhile
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
Amazing makes hair feel great and smell good a bit pricey but now to bad last a good amount of not used every day 2 3 times a week
Katie H.
Katie H.
This is good stuff! Smells great and leaves my hair soft. Make sure to alternate this product with others to avoid build up.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I absolutely Love how soft this shampoo makes my hair feel! I notice less fly-aways when I use this shampoo.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Independence, MO
LOVE this amazing shampoo & conditioner. Leaves my hair clean and soft. Affordable. Gentle for every day!
mariangel a.
mariangel a.
miami , florida
Lo quiero muchas personas me han dicho que es muy bueno que deja el cabello espectacular
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
I discovered this brand after I starting shopping at ulta about 4 months ago. I always get their shampoo/conditioner samples in my orders. For the price this shampoo is great! This shampoo is $5.99 for 12 ounces, yes its more expensive than your regular drugstore shampoo but its nicer. Also if you buy it at Ulta they have buy one get one 50% off plus you can use coupons I believe all of their products are sulfate and paraben free. This made my hair soft, great for dry, damaged, or brittle hair.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?