Add a Photo

By HASK
#123 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (11)
Heidy A.
Heidy A.

I decided to try this product and I'm in love! My hair is very thin and easily mistreated. After a little time I was fascinated because now my hair looks bright and very soft. Contains ingredients that help us repair our hair allowing a long and healthy hair!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA

I used this product once and LOVED it. It brought my hair to life, made it full, bright, smooth, silky, soft, and just all around healthy. It was removed from my local store so that is why I have not used it since. However I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Carrollton, GA

I recently bought this product and its great. Since natural hair is a sucker for argon oil and any other natural oil this product helped my hair receive its natural curl while leaving my hair super soft. I would buy it again and tell my friends about it.
Breann K.
Breann K.
Maryville, MO

I love this shampoo. It smells AMAZING! It makes my hair so hydrated and soft but not greasy. It makes my ends feel like I just got a haircut. There is not residue feeling left over. Plus there is no hair in the drain after my shower. Highly recommend!!
Devyn U.
Devyn U.

I used to not be picky about the types of shampoo's that I would buy...up until I bought this one! It makes my hair feel wonderful. Sometimes I don't even use conditioner, because it doesn't dry out my hair like some shampoo's do! HIGHLY recommended!
Danni S.
Danni S.
Port St Lucie, FL

By far my favorite shampoo and conditioner I've ever tried. Doesn't contain all of the nasty alcohols and chemicals that dries your hair, smells delicious (citrus scent), and makes my hair so smooth! And it's very affordable! Highly recommend
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Lafayette, CA

This Argan oil repairing shampoo by Hask is awesome. I have long, thick, wavy hair, and it made my hair feel so soft. It is super cheap too. It is totally worth getting. There is also Argan oil by Hask in this line that is super good as well.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Las Cruces, NM

This is easy to lather and smells so good. I use this and the conditioner and it detangles my hair and makes it so soft and shiny. I originally tried the mask and that was amazing as well, which is why I decided to try the shampoo as well.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.

I received this as a sample from Nordstrom.

This shampoo, along with it's corresponding conditioner, has made an amazing difference in the texture and overall appearance of my hair! I am very impressed with this haircare line!
BreAnne H.
BreAnne H.

This shampoo smells so good!! This whole line is amazing. I highly recommend this for people with dry and brittle hair because it seriously softens the worst hair. I am in love and will not use anything else now.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Camila P.
Camila P.

Why is the best product in the super market
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , Va

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now