Add a Photo

By HASK
#70 in Shampoo
HaskĀ® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (14)
Leah J.
Leah J.
Carrollton, GA

I recently bought this product and its great. Since natural hair is a sucker for argon oil and any other natural oil this product helped my hair receive its natural curl while leaving my hair super soft. I would buy it again and tell my friends about it.
Breann K.
Breann K.
Maryville, MO

I love this shampoo. It smells AMAZING! It makes my hair so hydrated and soft but not greasy. It makes my ends feel like I just got a haircut. There is not residue feeling left over. Plus there is no hair in the drain after my shower. Highly recommend!!
Devyn U.
Devyn U.

I used to not be picky about the types of shampoo's that I would buy...up until I bought this one! It makes my hair feel wonderful. Sometimes I don't even use conditioner, because it doesn't dry out my hair like some shampoo's do! HIGHLY recommended!
I started using this product after my cousin started raving about it. I have seen major improvements in less fallout and my scalp is not as dry. I have recently been getting bad dandruff but once I started using this it has dramatically decreased.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Hialeah, FL

I have bought many bottles of this and have yet to get any good results. The shampoo does give a lot of suds but it doesn't really smell like anything. My hair within a day doesn't smell great as the shampoo itself doesn't smell like anything.
Danni S.
Danni S.
Port St Lucie, FL

By far my favorite shampoo and conditioner I've ever tried. Doesn't contain all of the nasty alcohols and chemicals that dries your hair, smells delicious (citrus scent), and makes my hair so smooth! And it's very affordable! Highly recommend
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Lafayette, CA

This Argan oil repairing shampoo by Hask is awesome. I have long, thick, wavy hair, and it made my hair feel so soft. It is super cheap too. It is totally worth getting. There is also Argan oil by Hask in this line that is super good as well.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Las Cruces, NM

This is easy to lather and smells so good. I use this and the conditioner and it detangles my hair and makes it so soft and shiny. I originally tried the mask and that was amazing as well, which is why I decided to try the shampoo as well.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.

I received this as a sample from Nordstrom.

This shampoo, along with it's corresponding conditioner, has made an amazing difference in the texture and overall appearance of my hair! I am very impressed with this haircare line!
Emily I.
Emily I.

I love this shampoo so much! This shampoo has made me love my long hair. It's the best shampoo. I doesn't lather as much as others but I love it. Works best for both. I buy it all the time! Never going back to another one
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge, VA

Can I know if this restores curls ?