BY HASK #95 in Shampoo

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Christina D.
Rialto
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
This repairing shampoo work.. My hair is so damage of bleaching and dying my hair. At this is giving that glow.. And it's smells pretty good I would definitely recommend this
Cassandra B.
Atwater, CA
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I bought this shampoo with the matching conditioner because it is sulfate free and it had a great price point. Sadly, it didn't do much for my thick, color treated hair other than clean it really well. My hair was kinda dry and it dulled my hair color a bit.
Melissa O.
Savannah
It's sulfate free, paraben free, and doesn't test on animals. It gets your hair clean, is very moisturizing, and smells great. My hair is super soft and shiny after using this and the matching conditioner. What more could you ask for?
Macy D.
This works good, there isnt anything particularly special about it but it is something that I would continue to use because there isnt anything to complain about.
Sheena W.
Pinckney, MI
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
Love this brand, the products all smell amazing and make your hair feel silky ! I highly recommend everyone try at least one of their products , they have many to select from which makes finding the perfect fit for you easy.
Sydney Y.
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I absolutely love this product! This is one of the only shampoos I use and it is so amazing! This product makes your hair smell so nice and lasts all day! I am also satisfied that my hair is smooth and soft afterwards!
Megan J.
San Antonio, TX
I love this! It makes my hair look silky and feel soft! I have very damaged and dry hair so this is perfect for me. It leaves my hair hydrated and I can really tell the difference between this shampoo and other ones.
Angie Y.
Box elder , SD
This brand is amazing! It smells so nice and targets dry hair so well! I used it after I dye my hair because it lathers so well and leaves my hair smelling so good. I always mix and match the shampoos and conditioners.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
This is my absolute favorite brand of hair products. This particular one smells like oranges and it makes my hair so smooth!! It lathers really good and doesn't make my hair fell weighed down or oily. I definitely recommend this!!
Morgan L.
This product helps if you have really dry hair like if your scalp is dry this is what you need it is such an amazing product I recommend it to so many people including friends family and sometimes people in stores
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?