Add a Photo

By HASK
#124 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (12)
Devyn U.
Devyn U.

I used to not be picky about the types of shampoo's that I would buy...up until I bought this one! It makes my hair feel wonderful. Sometimes I don't even use conditioner, because it doesn't dry out my hair like some shampoo's do! HIGHLY recommended!
I started using this product after my cousin started raving about it. I have seen major improvements in less fallout and my scalp is not as dry. I have recently been getting bad dandruff but once I started using this it has dramatically decreased.
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Lafayette, CA

This Argan oil repairing shampoo by Hask is awesome. I have long, thick, wavy hair, and it made my hair feel so soft. It is super cheap too. It is totally worth getting. There is also Argan oil by Hask in this line that is super good as well.
Danni S.
Danni S.
Port St Lucie, FL

By far my favorite shampoo and conditioner I've ever tried. Doesn't contain all of the nasty alcohols and chemicals that dries your hair, smells delicious (citrus scent), and makes my hair so smooth! And it's very affordable! Highly recommend
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Las Cruces, NM

This is easy to lather and smells so good. I use this and the conditioner and it detangles my hair and makes it so soft and shiny. I originally tried the mask and that was amazing as well, which is why I decided to try the shampoo as well.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.

I received this as a sample from Nordstrom.

This shampoo, along with it's corresponding conditioner, has made an amazing difference in the texture and overall appearance of my hair! I am very impressed with this haircare line!
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI

This shampoo smells great!! It lathers really well and does a phenomenal job of cleaning my hair. My previous shampoo left my hair quite lifeless and this has done a great job at making my hair soft and voluminous again.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Gainesville, FL

Overall great product. I felt an immediate improvement in my hair. My hair has thicken and grown quite alot since using it. It also helps me manage all my frizz and split ends. It also smell pretty good, like oranges.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Blacksburg, VA

I am in love!! It smells incredible (citrusy and rich), leaves me hair so soft and smooth, and cleans even the greasiest hair in one wash without leaving it dry and fragile. I use this whole line and it is my go to.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

I used this right after dying my hair. Before using it my hair felt very dry and damaged. After using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair was very soft and silky. It smells great and I will be repurchasing.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , Va

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now