Add a Photo

By HASK
#78 in Shampoo
HaskĀ® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (14)
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Valencia, CA
My ride or die shampoo now. This stuff works miracles and leaving your hair feeling clean and weightless. It has definitely worked wonders on my hair growth and has left me with longer fuller hair. I can definitely tell the difference when I use another shampoo.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I used this product once and LOVED it. It brought my hair to life, made it full, bright, smooth, silky, soft, and just all around healthy. It was removed from my local store so that is why I have not used it since. However I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Carrollton, GA
I recently bought this product and its great. Since natural hair is a sucker for argon oil and any other natural oil this product helped my hair receive its natural curl while leaving my hair super soft. I would buy it again and tell my friends about it.
Breann K.
Breann K.
Maryville, MO
I love this shampoo. It smells AMAZING! It makes my hair so hydrated and soft but not greasy. It makes my ends feel like I just got a haircut. There is not residue feeling left over. Plus there is no hair in the drain after my shower. Highly recommend!!
Dee Y.
Dee Y.
I used to not be picky about the types of shampoo's that I would buy...up until I bought this one! It makes my hair feel wonderful. Sometimes I don't even use conditioner, because it doesn't dry out my hair like some shampoo's do! HIGHLY recommended!
Danni S.
Danni S.
Port st lucie, FL
By far my favorite shampoo and conditioner I've ever tried. Doesn't contain all of the nasty alcohols and chemicals that dries your hair, smells delicious (citrus scent), and makes my hair so smooth! And it's very affordable! Highly recommend
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Lafayette, CA
This Argan oil repairing shampoo by Hask is awesome. I have long, thick, wavy hair, and it made my hair feel so soft. It is super cheap too. It is totally worth getting. There is also Argan oil by Hask in this line that is super good as well.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Las Cruces, NM
This is easy to lather and smells so good. I use this and the conditioner and it detangles my hair and makes it so soft and shiny. I originally tried the mask and that was amazing as well, which is why I decided to try the shampoo as well.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Blacksburg, VA
I am in love!! It smells incredible (citrusy and rich), leaves me hair so soft and smooth, and cleans even the greasiest hair in one wash without leaving it dry and fragile. I use this whole line and it is my go to.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
No, I was not a fan at all. I ended up using about 1/4 of it, before I finally decided to throw it away. It smells good, but if felt cheap in my hair. Totally dried it out, and it made my scalp itchy.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?