Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Zinab A.
Erie, PA
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
I love this argon hair oil its soo amazing and the smell of it just wow i love it its really nice on my hair makes my hair look shiny and soft and very healthy and its getting my hair to be a bit thicker and the price for it is really nice i would totally recommend this
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I tried this because it was given as a gift. It smelled really good and it really made my hair more lively! It helped make it shiny and give me luscious locks I never get with my dry hair. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to repair their hair
Sheena W.
Pinckney , MI
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo more...
Love this brand, the products all smell amazing and make your hair feel silky ! I highly recommend everyone try at least one of their products , they have many to select from which makes finding the perfect fit for you easy.
Angie Y.
Box elder , SD
This brand is amazing! It smells so nice and targets dry hair so well! I used it after I dye my hair because it lathers so well and leaves my hair smelling so good. I always mix and match the shampoos and conditioners.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
This is my absolute favorite brand of hair products. This particular one smells like oranges and it makes my hair so smooth!! It lathers really good and doesn't make my hair fell weighed down or oily. I definitely recommend this!!
Payal M.
For an oil product, it cleans pretty well. The only thing I didn't like was that it was hard to tell when it was fully rinsed out. It tamed the frizz in my hair after it dried and left my hair so soft!!
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
You truly can’t beat Hawk shampoos and conditioner. They work great for curly hair they give you lots of curls without having to use other products in your hair. Love the way my hair feels. Healthy!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This is my go-to shampoo. My hair is super dry and damaged and this shampoo helps give it a little shine and volume. I️ will definitely keep purchasing this product and I️ recommend it to others.
Morgan B.
Cordova, TN
Did not like this shampoo at all. It smells ok but leaves my hair oily. I have naturally dry hair so if makes my hair oily, I'd hate to see someone with oily hair use it
Kelly M.
Love the way my hair feels after using this shampoo! I've noticed a pretty significant difference in the health of my hair after using for a couple of months now.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?