Add a Photo

By HASK
#82 in Shampoo
HaskĀ® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (13)
Brooke A.
Brooke A.

This shampoo makes my hair feel incredible! My hair feels soft and smells amazing after I use it. It is gentle on your hair and your scalp. It works great if you use the conditioner or the deep conditioning hair treatment with it. I will continue to use this product as long as the quality keeps up.
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Doral, FL

I love this shampoo. It has nice a scent and leaves my hair silky and smooth. Since, I have been using this product, my hair has less breakage and frizz free. I have tried other shampoos and they have left my hair dry and dull-looking. This is a drugstore alternative that everyone can give a try,
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Temple, TX

I've never tried a shampoo or conditioner that generally smelled so good and was sooo good for your hair. I love how this product has no sulfates or parabens. I got a sample of this in my #forever21 package once and ever since then I've been in love with these products. I fully recommend them.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

The Hask Argan Oil Shampoo is awesome! It is affordable, doesn't require a lot of product during use, it lathers, it cleans, has a lovely citrus scent, is sulfate free, & paraben free! I wish I found this before purchasing the shampoo I just bought. I will definitely be buying this next!
Heather R.
Heather R.

I stumbled upon this brand at Target one day i picked it up and decided this is something to try. I brought it home and used it. I love it. Smells great and makes my hair look good. It isnt tested on animals so that makes me happy. I have tried many of this brand since and love them all.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Saint Peter, MN

Love this shampoo, it leaves hair feeling clean, lightweight, and has an amazing smell to it! I have thick hair, so the bottle did end up going rather quickly, but you can't beat the softness this product gives to your hair for the price! I would definitely purchase this again.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Syracuse , NY

I've recently been loving this shampoo! I use it with the conditioner, and the smell is one my favorite things about it. It makes my curly/wavy hair bouncy and shiny, and my hair just feels healthy. The price point is great, and I recently got mine at Ulta as a buy one get one!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Woodland Hls, CA

I am so glad I discovered this brand. It works every bit as well as all the high-end shampoos I have been using to tame my thick, highlighted, damaged hair. Smells amazing like oranges.

Tip: Walgreens has a great deal with a large size shampoo, conditioner and oil for $10.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Valencia, CA

My ride or die shampoo now. This stuff works miracles and leaving your hair feeling clean and weightless. It has definitely worked wonders on my hair growth and has left me with longer fuller hair. I can definitely tell the difference when I use another shampoo.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Wildomar, CA

This shampoo smells wonderful. It left my hair feeling soft and smooth, repairing it from how dull it was from me previous shampoo. It's very inexpensive and I found it at my local target. I was very satisfied with this shampoo and I think you will be too!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Misha B.
Misha B.

Is this a sulfate free product?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge, VA

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now