Add a Photo

By HASK
#123 in Shampoo
Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens.
Photos (11)
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Temple, TX

I've never tried a shampoo or conditioner that generally smelled so good and was sooo good for your hair. I love how this product has no sulfates or parabens. I got a sample of this in my #forever21 package once and ever since then I've been in love with these products. I fully recommend them.
Heather R.
Heather R.

I stumbled upon this brand at Target one day i picked it up and decided this is something to try. I brought it home and used it. I love it. Smells great and makes my hair look good. It isnt tested on animals so that makes me happy. I have tried many of this brand since and love them all.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

The Hask Argan Oil Shampoo is awesome! It is affordable, doesn't require a lot of product during use, it lathers, it cleans, has a lovely citrus scent, is sulfate free, & paraben free! I wish I found this before purchasing the shampoo I just bought. I will definitely be buying this next!
Ralyn E.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID

Used this after frying my hair going blonde. It was a lifesaver! Lathers very nicely. And the scent is amazing! Keeps frizzies away and makes hair so soft. I really thought I'd have to chop off my hair after my mishap but this truly was my saving grace. Would recommend to anyone!!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Saint Peter, MN

Love this shampoo, it leaves hair feeling clean, lightweight, and has an amazing smell to it! I have thick hair, so the bottle did end up going rather quickly, but you can't beat the softness this product gives to your hair for the price! I would definitely purchase this again.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Syracuse , NY

I've recently been loving this shampoo! I use it with the conditioner, and the smell is one my favorite things about it. It makes my curly/wavy hair bouncy and shiny, and my hair just feels healthy. The price point is great, and I recently got mine at Ulta as a buy one get one!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Woodland Hls, CA

I am so glad I discovered this brand. It works every bit as well as all the high-end shampoos I have been using to tame my thick, highlighted, damaged hair. Smells amazing like oranges.

Tip: Walgreens has a great deal with a large size shampoo, conditioner and oil for $10.
Roxana L.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ

Me encanta este shampoo y su acondicionador humectan el cabello de raiz a puntas, queda muy suave y brillante su precio es muy accesible, su aroma es muy rica y lo mejor de todo cumple con todo lo que ofrece repara el cabello y en poco tiempo su efecto es muy notorio!..
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch , British Columbia

I am in love with this shampoo! Not only does it smell incredible but it works great. It cleanses my hair well (as I do wear a lot of hair product) this is essential. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling good too! The price was good, I purchased at Walmart.
Nae S.
Nae S.
Charlotte, NC

I love this shampoo. It smells great and it keeps my hair clean and soft for a very long time. I get this at my local Ulta and it's very affordable plus I can use Ulta coupons. I mix it with a little bit of peppermint castor oil and it works like a complete charm.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Camila P.
Camila P.

Why is the best product in the super market
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Woodbridge , Va

Can I know if this restores curls ?

Join Now