BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

Julia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has been so damaged since last summer when it was bleached. It got to the point where I stopped doing my hair all together, because I was so disgusted with how dry, brittle, and broken my hair was. I started trying different shampoos/conditioners to start to try and repair my hair. I had been using the Organix brand, but I saw this one at target and it was $2 off of $8.99 so I decided to give it a try! During my first wash with this shampoo, I immediately fell in love. The shampoo gets so foamy and it felt so good to wash my hair. After using the conditioner, my hair already felt slightly more moisturized. I did read reviews about this shampoo that says they put argon oil after they washed their hair, and I do feel that my hair felt more moisturized with adding argon oil afterwards, but even just with this shampoo & conditioner, I felt a difference in my hair. I am in week 2 of using this brand and my hair feels a lot better than it did before.
Grace C.
Boise, ID
I dyed my hair again... oh why cant i stop. It was nice and soft for the first week or so. I was using another shampoo and conditioner at the time. My hair was breaking like you wouldn't believe. I could easily snap it and it was just horribly brittle. I decided to try this. This is way better than what i was using before. My hair isnt frizzed and it's helping my strands heal. I can tell it really puts the moisture back in it. But its not heavy or anything. It just leaves your hair smooth.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this shampoo and matching conditioner on sale at Ulta on a whim and I'm so glad I did!! Been using for over a month now and my hair fallout after washing is significantly less, possibly better than ever!! And my hair just feels healthier using this line, Idk how to describe it. The smell doesn't wow me, it doesn't really give any added volume or bounce to my fine hair, and I can't skip more than a day between washes. BUT the drastic improvement of fallout and the fact that it doesn't irritate my scalp or break me out makes it a winner in my book!!
Kayla P.
Review for: Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo
Okay, I think this shampoo smells amazing. It lathers decently well (you don't need to use much). My biggest issue with this shampoo is that it causes my scalp to become too oily and sometimes I get pimples on my head/neck from all of the oil (gross I know). It's just one of those shampoos that apparently I can't do very often. So I typically just use the conditioner every once in a while because I feel that moisturizes really well. Depends on how dry your hair is - this isn't for someone with naturally oily hair!

However I purchased this because I had a highlights done and it left my hair so so dry and damaged. This definitely helped!
Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for over a year now...maybe two. It is literally the greatest shampoo out there, and the conditioner to match is just as amazing. It smells citrusy and amazing. My husband refuses to use anything else now. It is very gentle on colored hair (mine is purple), and makes your hair so incredibly soft. Absolutely worth every penny.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing wrong with the Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner is the smell. For some reason it is way too strong for me, and even though I love how it makes my hair feel/look, the smell is so off putting that using it is not enjoyable for me. If you like the smell, then definitely try this product because it is so moisturizing and leaves your hair looking super silky. it also isn't oily if you were worried about the organ oil causing oiliness because that is not the case.
Katherine C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
For $4 at my local big box store, I adore this shampoo. It smells great and keeps my hair soft and shiny. I don't use a conditioner with it because I find my fine hair gets too weighed down by most. It lathers very well and a little of it goes a long way. No matter what new brands I try, I always find myself coming straight back to this shampoo. Nothing else preforms as well at this price point and I haven't found anything that works better at a higher price.

esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
went over a weekend to my moms house and saw this in her shower and i triente it... i am glad i did she loves it my grandma loves it my sister in law loves we all just love it!!! it def. leaves my hair feeling more nourished and soft not dry and best of all the hair breakage was bad on me my mom and grand ma and bye bye fallouts!
linsey t.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not in love with this product. I purchased this as a clearance Item from walmart to see if I liked it. It was too watery and had to use alot of product to feel a difference. I was not impressed and I didn't love how my hair felt afterwards. It still felt dry and tangly. And I have natural hair with no die or anything in it I hardly even put heat to my hair anymore so I know it's not because of damage it's because the product isn't that great.
Sophia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this shampoo and the conditioner about two years ago and I've been using it ever since. I swear by this stuff, I really do. 2 years ago my hair was VERY damaged. It almost felt like horse hair. I went to ultra and picked this stuff out on a whim and I'm so glad I did. I've tried name brand expensive as heck shampoo and conditioner that made my hair feel worse but this stuff it what like 6 dollars? And it's amazing. Made my hair probably 10x softer and made it grow for the first time in years.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?