BY HASK

Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo.

From Morocco.

Strengthens and restores.

Free of sulfates and parabens. see more...

• I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?3 Answers
  • does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing 4 Answers
  • Hola este shampoo sirve para cabello graso?Be the first to answer!
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Lafayette, CA
This Argan oil repairing shampoo by Hask is awesome. I have long, thick, wavy hair, and it made my hair feel so soft. It is super cheap too. It is totally worth getting. There is also Argan oil by Hask in this line that is super good as well.
Danni S.
Danni S.
Port St Lucie, FL
By far my favorite shampoo and conditioner I've ever tried. Doesn't contain all of the nasty alcohols and chemicals that dries your hair, smells delicious (citrus scent), and makes my hair so smooth! And it's very affordable! Highly recommend
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Blacksburg, VA
I am in love!! It smells incredible (citrusy and rich), leaves me hair so soft and smooth, and cleans even the greasiest hair in one wash without leaving it dry and fragile. I use this whole line and it is my go to.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
No, I was not a fan at all. I ended up using about 1/4 of it, before I finally decided to throw it away. It smells good, but if felt cheap in my hair. Totally dried it out, and it made my scalp itchy.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Valley Head, WV
Amazing shampoo! leaves your hair feeling like you just did conditioner but still clean. Also smells great ! would recommend this 100% absolutely my number one favorite shampoo and conditioner brand!
Dee L.
Dee L.
I love this shampoo! It really hydrates my dry, sun damaged hair. And I love that it's sulfate free- so you're still able to use it on keratin treated hair. Perfection in a bottle
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
brookings,SD
Smells good and clean, my hair felt moisture locked it's weird because it's shampoo. It's very affordable, it also suds up good, really good product!
Ive tried so many shampoos, conditioners, deep conditioners, etc and this is the only product that actually makes my hair soft and shiny.
JACALYNN R.
JACALYNN R.
Dickinson, TX
Love this stuff, smells great, leaves the hair feeling great. Love all the hask products they are good quality and won't break the bank.
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
Amazing makes hair feel great and smell good a bit pricey but now to bad last a good amount of not used every day 2 3 times a week
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
I bought this at a pharmacy and was wondering get if it's made for African American hair types or just any?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
does this shampoo dry out your hair? or is it moisturizing
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I love Argan Oil! Does this particular shampoo produce results?
Misha B.
Misha B.
Is this a sulfate free product?
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I was impressed with how my hair felt after using the sample I received. I noticed the price is super low compared to brands I normally purchase because my hair is so finicky. It's not straight unless I do that myself, it's super fine & thin with being colored every eye weeks. Has anyone used this and have hair like mine? How did it hold up, make it feel brittle or...?