HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Krystal F.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Melissa G.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jacey D.

BY HASK

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

Carly C.
Whipple, Oh
I used this product along with the shampoo and conditioner. It didnt hemi detangle my hair or make it feel smoother in any way. It does have a nice scent though.
Deborah T.
Sydney
I have found that this super effective in controlling my frizz without leaving my hair super greasy or ceasing to work after it absorbs (common problems I have found). And I love that it's free of sulphates and parabens! I'm satisfied with this product and will purchase again!
Jewel W.
Spearfish
I really like using the sleeve and conditioner, sometimes I will use it when my hair is dry, other times I will use it when I have just gotten out of the shower. I feel like it doesn’t leave any residue behind, which is very nice. It helps to detangler my hair as well as strengthen it, Make it smoother, and make it smell very good. HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner
Liv B.
Woodstock
I actually really like this product. It is good for frizz and actually worked for my curly hair!
Abby P.
saint louis
It leaves a nice shine on your hair without making it look like it's super greasy. It has a nice light refreshing smell. It's not a life changing product but if you want a little more shine this is great for that.
Frances T.
Manteca, CA
Not a big hair product person but this is perfect for a low maintenance hair care routine. It smells of citrus and doesn’t leave the hair greasy. I use right out of the shower, comb it through and blow dry. Keeps hair smooth and shiny!
Sharon H.
Buffalo, NY
Let me tell you about this drug store band along with OGX it’s amazing. I think it’s a must in your hair care routine, it leaves your hair Ilunminous and so sleek. The smell is just amazing and makes your hair just so soft. I recommend this to everyone
alaa a.
sharja, majaz
ilove this product it make my hair feel fresh and shine
smellss soo good

i use it like mask on my hair and i wash it
it make my hair looks good
Jessica M.
pocono summit
Love this product. I start with a good shampoo and conditioner and use the argon oil mask and leave it on for about 30 mins. I rinse it and use the leave in conditioner, WOW , the best feeling ever , so soft and silky.
Brittany L.
This is a really great leave in conditioner for the money. I have thick curly hair and use this when I get out of the shower. It makes my hair so soft and easy to handle. You get a lot of product for the money! I'd definitely recommend to a friend. Hask has great product and I'm really impressed with this one!
Kirynn Z.
Will this product make your hair look greasy?
Kat J.
Does this make your hair greasy?
Sam C.
Has anyone tried this product? I’ve tried one of the original leave in conditioner and it didn’t work :/ help a sista out
Kirynn Z.
Whats the difference between this leave in compared to store brands?
Coca B.
Covert, MI
I use a leave in conditioner now . I would like to see if this works for my hair with no damages