HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jacey D.

BY HASK #99 in Leave-In Conditioner

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

Frances T.
Manteca, CA
Not a big hair product person but this is perfect for a low maintenance hair care routine. It smells of citrus and doesn’t leave the hair greasy. I use right out of the shower, comb it through and blow dry. Keeps hair smooth and shiny!
Samantha K.
This is a pretty good product. It has a citrus scent. I put a couple sprays in parts of my hair. It helps to brush my hair.
Jennifer P.
I love Hask hair products. The argan oil line smells really good and it leaves my hair silky soft! I will most definitely buy it again. And it is affordable. Makes my dry ends softer.
Stephanie R.
Saint Albert
This has been a gamechanger for my hair. I have very thin, flat, lifeless hair that always looks frizzy. This is one of the only things I've found that can bring life to the Sahara desert of hair!
Margarita T.
Cartagena
This is one of the best oils in the market gives a glow and eliminated the irritable frizz. The price is so good for all the benefits that gives the oil and you can use it all day long. B
Karol M.
Santo Domingo
I really liked this product, the only thing i would recommend is that if you have oily hair do not use it in a great amount because then it will make your hair extra oily, this would be for people that have dry hair.
Paige W.
I love to leave this in my hair after a shower by combing through with my fingers. I don’t use a lot so it’s not so pricey to me because it last for a while. It’s very affective in repairing and helping my hair dry faster without damaging it.
Sharon H.
Buffalo , NY
Let me tell you about this drug store band along with OGX it’s amazing. I think it’s a must in your hair care routine, it leaves your hair Ilunminous and so sleek. The smell is just amazing and makes your hair just so soft. I recommend this to everyone
Casandraa🎀 H.
I use this conditioner a couple of times and it’s work for dry hair is awesome but is not let the hair smooth but is not a big deal
Diana S.
This is a great product. And it does hydrate and repair. Just unfortunately I think my hair wasn't quite dry enough for this. For some reason my hair got extremely oily after using this. I know it is oils lol but i couldn't handle how heavy my hair felt!
Kirynn Z.
Will this product make your hair look greasy?
Michell O.
Brisbane
HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner I was wondering if this product is a good leave in conditioner. I wanted to buy it but was a little skeptical on whether to purchase it or not. Let me know!
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is it work well for a damaged and dry hair ???
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I really love Hask! Is this on par with the rest of their stuff?
Sam P.
Is this good for thick dry hair?