HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jacey D.

BY HASK #91 in Leave-In Conditioner

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

Tia F.
Great Falls
I love using this after getting out of the shower. It has been helping to get my hair stronger. The smell is great and does not leave a weird cast in my hair. The price is great and this product is cruelty free.
JLWages W.
I love this product! The spray bottle makes this leave in conditioner much easier put the product all throughout the hair. I have very curly and sometimes frizzy hair, especially during this time of year! It’s leaves my curls looking and feeling silky smooth, without much frizz at all! Would definitely recommend this product and continue using it!
Kristi A.
I love that this product can be used on wet and dry hair. It does exactly what it says it will do. It makes my hair feel soft and healthy. The spray is very light weight and smells citrusy.
Kalene P.
Redding
Love this stuff! A little goes a long way and it smells great too! It's a great alternative to high end leave ins!
↟Krystle↟ H.
Lapeer
I use this about 2-3 times a week, after my hair washing sequence. It smells amazing and works wonders.
Frances T.
Manteca, CA
Not a big hair product person but this is perfect for a low maintenance hair care routine. It smells of citrus and doesn’t leave the hair greasy. I use right out of the shower, comb it through and blow dry. Keeps hair smooth and shiny!
Samantha K.
This is a pretty good product. It has a citrus scent. I put a couple sprays in parts of my hair. It helps to brush my hair.
Jennifer P.
I love Hask hair products. The argan oil line smells really good and it leaves my hair silky soft! I will most definitely buy it again. And it is affordable. Makes my dry ends softer.
Stephanie R.
Saint Albert
This has been a gamechanger for my hair. I have very thin, flat, lifeless hair that always looks frizzy. This is one of the only things I've found that can bring life to the Sahara desert of hair!
Margarita T.
Cartagena
This is one of the best oils in the market gives a glow and eliminated the irritable frizz. The price is so good for all the benefits that gives the oil and you can use it all day long. B
Kirynn Z.
Will this product make your hair look greasy?
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is it work well for a damaged and dry hair ???
Michell O.
Brisbane
HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner I was wondering if this product is a good leave in conditioner. I wanted to buy it but was a little skeptical on whether to purchase it or not. Let me know!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I really love Hask! Is this on par with the rest of their stuff?
Sam C.
Has anyone tried this product? I’ve tried one of the original leave in conditioner and it didn’t work :/ help a sista out