HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Krystal F.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Melissa G.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jacey D.

BY HASK

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

Abby P.
saint louis
It leaves a nice shine on your hair without making it look like it's super greasy. It has a nice light refreshing smell. It's not a life changing product but if you want a little more shine this is great for that.
Erica S.
I really love this brand . Very affordable and the products smell so good . This brand is also very easy to find which is really nice ! They have a lot of products to choose from ! Their shampoo and conditioner is really amazing as well !
Dawn N.
New Jersey
Hask is really good stuff. I have tried 3 different Hask products and I am very pleased with each one.. The leave in conditioner with Argan Oil my hair soaked right up.. My hair was very soft and bouncy. Was not weighed down and limp. It also smells really good. I noticed my ends we're not so shabby looking either.. If you haven't tried Hask. You don't know what your missing .
Madel M.
I love this product because it is for wet or dry hair. I tend to get static hair and fly aways but using this before the start of my day really avoids all of that. The only thing I wish for are different scents this is a lemon/citrus smell which is great! But I would just like an option. It is very light on the hair and it does everything it says it will do. I would definitely purchase this again! It’s actually on my list for today! :)
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
This leave in conditioner is pretty awesome . Definitely rejuvenated dry damaged hair and keeps volume . So yes it was very effective . Easy to use and it was fairly priced . I’d definitely buy this again !
Julia P.
This product smells amazing! That being said, it's really the best thing about it. It does leave a decent shine to your hair but I almost thought it made my hair feel a bit greasy.
Saffron M.
baldock
I have really dry hair so I thought I’d try this. And it actually made my hair lovely smooth and shiny. My hair felt so good and moisturised I will definitely use this again. It’s definitely worth the money I love it!!!
TUMBLR G.
I haven’t tried this product but I will love to😩😭🧐makeup, health, beauty, haircare, travel, food, snacks, fashion Let’s increase our scores so everyone can get a VoxBox! Follow for follow instagram ttumblrrgoals, like my contest photos & comment your name one letter at a time on this post! 🛍🎁🔑🎉 #renewvoxbox
Ana F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this!! A must have, make ur hair look amazing! All there products have never done me wrong.
Caley H.
I use this every time I wash my hair! It gives my hair a nice, radiant look without making it look oily
Kirynn Z.
Will this product make your hair look greasy?
Kat J.
Does this make your hair greasy?
Sam C.
Has anyone tried this product? I’ve tried one of the original leave in conditioner and it didn’t work :/ help a sista out
Kirynn Z.
Whats the difference between this leave in compared to store brands?
Coca B.
Covert, MI
I use a leave in conditioner now . I would like to see if this works for my hair with no damages