HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Krystal F.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Melissa G.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jacey D.

BY HASK

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

Kristi A.
I love that this product can be used on wet and dry hair. It does exactly what it says it will do. It makes my hair feel soft and healthy. The spray is very light weight and smells citrusy.
Kalene P.
Redding
Love this stuff! A little goes a long way and it smells great too! It's a great alternative to high end leave ins!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I've been buying cheap drugstore shampoo and conditioner for my hair to save money. While it's not terrible for my hair, my hair has been dull and a little dry to the touch. I found this on sale and decided to grab it to give it a go. Yall... woah. I just washed and conditioned my hair with my normal, cheap brand and sprayed this in. I combed it through and dried my hair with a blow dryer and a round brush as normal. The results aren't normal, though. My hair is shiny, not a tangle even though I drove with MY WINDOWS DOWN, and is so soft that I can't stop running my fingers through it. I was afraid that it would be oily because sometimes conditioning sprays, especially with oil in them, can leave my hair oily. No, it's just the perfect level of moisture to make your hair look amazing. It's the perfect finish to my no fuss hair system. I'm so glad I tried this.
Caley H.
I use this every time I wash my hair! It gives my hair a nice, radiant look without making it look oily
Brandy C.
Rochester Hls, MI
This product works great. I need a detangler for my girls hair because the one we used before wasnt working good. This works awesome to detangle hair and smells amazing. It has a orange type citrus smell.
Tia F.
Great Falls
I love using this after getting out of the shower. It has been helping to get my hair stronger. The smell is great and does not leave a weird cast in my hair. The price is great and this product is cruelty free.
Maria T.
Bakersfield
Leave in conditioner is a MUST for my damaged hair. This brand has been a go to for me and this product has made my hair so silky!! I love it so much.
Karla V.
This product works really well. I have very damaged hair dye to all the dying and bleaching and it’s made my hair feel softer. My hair doesn’t look as dry as it used to and my ends are not as bad. My hair feels hydrated and when I flat iron it, it makes it look silkier. After a while you will see results.
TUMBLR G.
I haven’t tried this product but I will love to😩😭🧐makeup, health, beauty, haircare, travel, food, snacks, fashion Let’s increase our scores so everyone can get a VoxBox! Follow for follow instagram ttumblrrgoals, like my contest photos & comment your name one letter at a time on this post! 🛍🎁🔑🎉 #renewvoxbox
Kaitlyn H.
Buffalo, NY
I love this product ! It is so moisturizing and helps my dried hair so much leaving it with a shine but not greasy ! I think it’s affordable for a decent hair product and left me satisfied with my purchase
Kirynn Z.
Will this product make your hair look greasy?
Kat J.
Does this make your hair greasy?
Sam C.
Has anyone tried this product? I’ve tried one of the original leave in conditioner and it didn’t work :/ help a sista out
Kirynn Z.
Whats the difference between this leave in compared to store brands?
Coca B.
Covert, MI
I use a leave in conditioner now . I would like to see if this works for my hair with no damages