HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jacey D.

BY HASK

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

↟Krystle↟
I use this about 2-3 times a week, after my hair washing sequence. It smells amazing and works wonders.
Frances T.
Manteca, CA
Not a big hair product person but this is perfect for a low maintenance hair care routine. It smells of citrus and doesn’t leave the hair greasy. I use right out of the shower, comb it through and blow dry. Keeps hair smooth and shiny!
Jennifer P.
I love Hask hair products. The argan oil line smells really good and it leaves my hair silky soft! I will most definitely buy it again. And it is affordable. Makes my dry ends softer.
Sharon H.
Sunnyside, NY
Let me tell you about this drug store band along with OGX it’s amazing. I think it’s a must in your hair care routine, it leaves your hair Ilunminous and so sleek. The smell is just amazing and makes your hair just so soft. I recommend this to everyone
Casandraa🎀 H.
I use this conditioner a couple of times and it’s work for dry hair is awesome but is not let the hair smooth but is not a big deal
Jennifer A.
Gainesville, TX
Love this leave in treatment. I have very coarse, and curly hair so this helps me when I don't feel like doing much with my hair. I apply after I have washed my hair and while it's still wet. Takes off the frizz as well. Not a bad price! I've used this for a while.
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Leaves my hair so silky and smooth and smells amazing! A little pricy but if you can catch a sale well
Worth it!
Jessica M.
pocono summit
Love this product. I start with a good shampoo and conditioner and use the argon oil mask and leave it on for about 30 mins. I rinse it and use the leave in conditioner, WOW , the best feeling ever , so soft and silky.
alaa a.
dubai
ilove this product it make my hair feel fresh and shine
smellss soo good

i use it like mask on my hair and i wash it
it make my hair looks good
Miranda M.
Pittsburgh
this product smells so good and made my hair feel so silky the next day . i left it in over night and it was a world of difference . some other leave in conditioners made my hair look greasy but this one did not
Kirynn Z.
Will this product make your hair look greasy?
Michell O.
Brisbane
HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner I was wondering if this product is a good leave in conditioner. I wanted to buy it but was a little skeptical on whether to purchase it or not. Let me know!
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is it work well for a damaged and dry hair ???
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I really love Hask! Is this on par with the rest of their stuff?
Sam P.
Is this good for thick dry hair?