HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Krystal F.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Melissa G.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jacey D.

BY HASK

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

Wael S.
Hello! My name is Wael, i am a Blogger from Morocco.
I really like this brand, it's very interesting.
I was thinking about making a collaboration with you!
I'd like to test this product and promote it on my social media.
What do you think about it
Greeting from morocco,
Wael Sebaei
Best regards
Karol M.
Santo Domingo
I really liked this product, the only thing i would recommend is that if you have oily hair do not use it in a great amount because then it will make your hair extra oily, this would be for people that have dry hair.
alaa a.
sharja, majaz
ilove this product it make my hair feel fresh and shine
smellss soo good

i use it like mask on my hair and i wash it
it make my hair looks good
roxanne r.
Palmerston, ON
Super hydrating with out the super greasy look. My hair and my daughters hair looks amazing after using this hair oil only a few times.
Karen Jazmín E.
If you want to have healthy hair and vitality do not hesitate to use the HASK Argan oil, this product leaves your hair shiny and silky.
Casandraa🎀 H.
I use this conditioner a couple of times and it’s work for dry hair is awesome but is not let the hair smooth but is not a big deal
Nancy D.
Dubai, Dubai
I don't think that hasks need any kind of introduction cz it's just amazing it's each and every product is superb.
Leanne R.
Fareham
Really refreshing and makes your hair feel brand new. Would recommend this to everyone!
Deborah T.
Sydney
I have found that this super effective in controlling my frizz without leaving my hair super greasy or ceasing to work after it absorbs (common problems I have found). And I love that it's free of sulphates and parabens! I'm satisfied with this product and will purchase again!
Kirynn Z.
Will this product make your hair look greasy?
Kat J.
Does this make your hair greasy?
Sam C.
Has anyone tried this product? I’ve tried one of the original leave in conditioner and it didn’t work :/ help a sista out
Michell O.
Brisbane
HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner I was wondering if this product is a good leave in conditioner. I wanted to buy it but was a little skeptical on whether to purchase it or not. Let me know!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I really love Hask! Is this on par with the rest of their stuff?

back