HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Krystal F.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Melissa G.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jacey D.

BY HASK

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Hask has some of the beat hair care products in my opinion! There products really work wonders on my dry hair
Rose C.
milton fl
Leaves a nice shine in your hair without it feeling greasy. Smells amazing as well, defiantly recommend.
↟Krystle↟ H.
Lapeer
I use this about 2-3 times a week, after my hair washing sequence. It smells amazing and works wonders.
Caley H.
I use this every time I wash my hair! It gives my hair a nice, radiant look without making it look oily
Ana F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this!! A must have, make ur hair look amazing! All there products have never done me wrong.
Liv B.
Woodstock
I actually really like this product. It is good for frizz and actually worked for my curly hair!
Kayleigh H.
Poneto, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this before I use their coconut oil and it makes it so soft, untangles it, protects from jeat and doesnt make my hair greasy. I love it!
Brittany L.
This is a really great leave in conditioner for the money. I have thick curly hair and use this when I get out of the shower. It makes my hair so soft and easy to handle. You get a lot of product for the money! I'd definitely recommend to a friend. Hask has great product and I'm really impressed with this one!
Rosa V.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Target
Although the product dose work. It was a little lack luster for me. The sent is nice but have used thing that i would rather use... But u do have it for the once in a while use
Carly C.
Whipple, OH
I used this product along with the shampoo and conditioner. It didnt hemi detangle my hair or make it feel smoother in any way. It does have a nice scent though.
Kirynn Z.
Will this product make your hair look greasy?
Kat J.
Does this make your hair greasy?
Sam C.
Has anyone tried this product? I’ve tried one of the original leave in conditioner and it didn’t work :/ help a sista out
Kirynn Z.
Whats the difference between this leave in compared to store brands?
Coca B.
Addison, IL
I use a leave in conditioner now . I would like to see if this works for my hair with no damages