HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Krystal F.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Melissa G.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jacey D.

BY HASK

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

stephanie c.
No se como funcione pero se me hace excelente qu es libre de alcohol que no deja residuos, y que es esencial aceite aragan.
Samantha K.
This is a pretty good product. It has a citrus scent. I put a couple sprays in parts of my hair. It helps to brush my hair.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love how this repairs my damaged hair , makes it shiny , silky and smooth all the things I look for in a hair product .
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
It leaves my hair super soft and un Freezy. My hair always has frizz of puffiness.This product makes my hair feel great.
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this product. It is so amazing. It works great and looks great. You have to try it. If you dont you will regret it.
Kalene P.
Redding
Love this stuff! A little goes a long way and it smells great too! It's a great alternative to high end leave ins!
Alex R.
Escanaba, MI
I love this spray. It smells like lemon candies and it smooths and detangles my hair. I even use it on my daughter.
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Leaves my hair so silky and smooth and smells amazing! A little pricy but if you can catch a sale well
Worth it!
Evelyn C.
saint paul
It’s a pretty good spray and it smells amazing the only problem for me personally it makes my hair oily so quick!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Hask has some of the beat hair care products in my opinion! There products really work wonders on my dry hair
Madeline M.
Haven't tried this product but I've heard amazing things about it
Michell O.
Brisbane
HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner I was wondering if this product is a good leave in conditioner. I wanted to buy it but was a little skeptical on whether to purchase it or not. Let me know!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I really love Hask! Is this on par with the rest of their stuff?
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is it work well for a damaged and dry hair ???
Blair N.
Will this make my hair greasy quicker? My hair already gets oily fairly quickly on its own.