HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Krystal F.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Melissa G.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jacey D.

BY HASK

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this product. It is so amazing. It works great and looks great. You have to try it. If you dont you will regret it.
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
It leaves my hair super soft and un Freezy. My hair always has frizz of puffiness.This product makes my hair feel great.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2062 reviews
I love how this repairs my damaged hair , makes it shiny , silky and smooth all the things I look for in a hair product .
Kalene P.
Redding
Love this stuff! A little goes a long way and it smells great too! It's a great alternative to high end leave ins!
Alex R.
Escanaba, MI
I love this spray. It smells like lemon candies and it smooths and detangles my hair. I even use it on my daughter.
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Leaves my hair so silky and smooth and smells amazing! A little pricy but if you can catch a sale well
Worth it!
Evelyn C.
saint paul
It’s a pretty good spray and it smells amazing the only problem for me personally it makes my hair oily so quick!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Hask has some of the beat hair care products in my opinion! There products really work wonders on my dry hair
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Leaves a nice shine in your hair without it feeling greasy. Smells amazing as well, defiantly recommend.
Caley H.
I use this every time I wash my hair! It gives my hair a nice, radiant look without making it look oily
Kirynn Z.
Will this product make your hair look greasy?
Kat J.
Does this make your hair greasy?
Sam C.
Has anyone tried this product? I’ve tried one of the original leave in conditioner and it didn’t work :/ help a sista out
Michell O.
Brisbane
HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner I was wondering if this product is a good leave in conditioner. I wanted to buy it but was a little skeptical on whether to purchase it or not. Let me know!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I really love Hask! Is this on par with the rest of their stuff?

back