HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Krystal F.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Melissa G.HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jacey D.

BY HASK

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

Brittany F.
Springfield, IL
Hash is a really good brand for moisture and repair. I have curly brown hair with slight damage and this has helped my texture greatly, this also is wonderful for stubborn tangles. The price is affordable I found mine at Walgreens for around 6$ plus tax!
Kristi A.
I love that this product can be used on wet and dry hair. It does exactly what it says it will do. It makes my hair feel soft and healthy. The spray is very light weight and smells citrusy.
Frances T.
Manteca, CA
Not a big hair product person but this is perfect for a low maintenance hair care routine. It smells of citrus and doesn’t leave the hair greasy. I use right out of the shower, comb it through and blow dry. Keeps hair smooth and shiny!
Deanna V.
This stuff is great! The scent is warm almost almond smelling and it leaves your hair feeling silky. Careful not to use too much though, your hair will get oily. Love it
Jennifer P.
I love Hask hair products. The argan oil line smells really good and it leaves my hair silky soft! I will most definitely buy it again. And it is affordable. Makes my dry ends softer.
Jewel W.
Spearfish
I really like using the sleeve and conditioner, sometimes I will use it when my hair is dry, other times I will use it when I have just gotten out of the shower. I feel like it doesn’t leave any residue behind, which is very nice. It helps to detangler my hair as well as strengthen it, Make it smoother, and make it smell very good. HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner
Erica S.
I really love this brand . Very affordable and the products smell so good . This brand is also very easy to find which is really nice ! They have a lot of products to choose from ! Their shampoo and conditioner is really amazing as well !
JLWages W.
I love this product! The spray bottle makes this leave in conditioner much easier put the product all throughout the hair. I have very curly and sometimes frizzy hair, especially during this time of year! It’s leaves my curls looking and feeling silky smooth, without much frizz at all! Would definitely recommend this product and continue using it!
Cassidy B.
League City, Tx
I really love the product. The way it sprays out seems to get a large portion of hair without spraying a ton in one area. It makes my hair look silky when I apply it to dry hair. When I apply it to wet hair, it doesn’t do much for me. I also don’t like the smell of this. It has a citrus smell, and I prefer more of a soft vanilla type scent.
Sharon H.
Buffalo, NY
Let me tell you about this drug store band along with OGX it’s amazing. I think it’s a must in your hair care routine, it leaves your hair Ilunminous and so sleek. The smell is just amazing and makes your hair just so soft. I recommend this to everyone
Kirynn Z.
Will this product make your hair look greasy?
Kat J.
Does this make your hair greasy?
Sam C.
Has anyone tried this product? I’ve tried one of the original leave in conditioner and it didn’t work :/ help a sista out
Kirynn Z.
Whats the difference between this leave in compared to store brands?
Coca B.
Covert, MI
I use a leave in conditioner now . I would like to see if this works for my hair with no damages