HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jacey D.

BY HASK

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

Madel M.
I love this product because it is for wet or dry hair. I tend to get static hair and fly aways but using this before the start of my day really avoids all of that. The only thing I wish for are different scents this is a lemon/citrus smell which is great! But I would just like an option. It is very light on the hair and it does everything it says it will do. I would definitely purchase this again! It’s actually on my list for today! :)
Abby P.
saint louis
It leaves a nice shine on your hair without making it look like it's super greasy. It has a nice light refreshing smell. It's not a life changing product but if you want a little more shine this is great for that.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Just started using HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner. I love the way it smells, makes my hair feel silky & soft. I still think that I need to use it a little longer to get the full effect of this product & give a better review. That's why I gave 4 stars & not 5.
Dawn N.
New Jersey
Hask is really good stuff. I have tried 3 different Hask products and I am very pleased with each one.. The leave in conditioner with Argan Oil my hair soaked right up.. My hair was very soft and bouncy. Was not weighed down and limp. It also smells really good. I noticed my ends we're not so shabby looking either.. If you haven't tried Hask. You don't know what your missing .
Julia P.
This product smells amazing! That being said, it's really the best thing about it. It does leave a decent shine to your hair but I almost thought it made my hair feel a bit greasy.
Diana S.
This is a great product. And it does hydrate and repair. Just unfortunately I think my hair wasn't quite dry enough for this. For some reason my hair got extremely oily after using this. I know it is oils lol but i couldn't handle how heavy my hair felt!
Karla V.
This product works really well. I have very damaged hair dye to all the dying and bleaching and it’s made my hair feel softer. My hair doesn’t look as dry as it used to and my ends are not as bad. My hair feels hydrated and when I flat iron it, it makes it look silkier. After a while you will see results.
Tessa M.
Lakewood, CO
This is a good project for making your hair look shiny, and leaving it feeling moisturized. I have found that it does make my hair look greasy at times, so be very careful when applying to not add too much or get it near your roots. Would recommend!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Me gustó bastante este producto ya que me dejo el cabello bastante suave, me lo hidrato y también se ve brillante. Es súper económico y hace bien su trabajo. Lo recomiendo.
Jessica M.
pocono summit
Love this product. I start with a good shampoo and conditioner and use the argon oil mask and leave it on for about 30 mins. I rinse it and use the leave in conditioner, WOW , the best feeling ever , so soft and silky.
Kirynn Z.
Will this product make your hair look greasy?
Michell O.
Brisbane
HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner I was wondering if this product is a good leave in conditioner. I wanted to buy it but was a little skeptical on whether to purchase it or not. Let me know!
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is it work well for a damaged and dry hair ???
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I really love Hask! Is this on par with the rest of their stuff?
Sam P.
Is this good for thick dry hair?