Michell O.
Brisbane

HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner I was wondering if this product is a good leave in conditioner. I wanted to buy it but was a little skeptical on whether to purchase it or not. Let me know!

Ryan S.
Ryan S.
1 month, 1 week ago
I'm a "salon professional" and i've been in the industry since 2005. I would say you really can't go wrong with this product for the price. Unfortunately, it does have alcohol in it, but it's listed pretty far down the ingredients list, which means it's not a very much in there compared to other ingredients. I personally use this product and love it. I've tried biosilk and Orlando pita recently and ended up returning both products. I got and love this one instead. This 5 in 1 is also good for heat protection. If you have kinky hair I would recommend paul Mitchell super skiny serum or gloss drops (which is super skinny serums more intense sibiling) however, you would probably like this product.