Sam C.

Has anyone tried this product? I’ve tried one of the original leave in conditioner and it didn’t work :/ help a sista out

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
1 month, 3 weeks ago
It worked great for me but I have straight hair. My daughter has horribly tangled, curly hair and it detangled her hair better than anything we've tried, and we've tried it ALL.
Jacey D.
Jacey D.
Toronto
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes and for my hair it did not work at all . My hair seemed limp, tatty when wet and had trouble getting a comb through it . My hair is long , I am always told how healthy it is and how lucky I am so over all I don’t have damaged hair . I colour it with semi permanent colour , at the salon , blue/black . I was surprised at how it left my hair . If your hair is like mine , healthy , semi permanent colour, not covering any white or Grey ( not yet anyway) but for some reason it wasn’t a match for my hair .