BY HASK

Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner is designed to pack your strands with moisturizing and conditioning agents that help restore dry, damaged hair.

Buy on Jet.com*
Dawn N.
New Jersey
Hask is really good stuff. I have tried 3 different Hask products and I am very pleased with each one.. The leave in conditioner with Argan Oil my hair soaked right up.. My hair was very soft and bouncy. Was not weighed down and limp. It also smells really good. I noticed my ends we're not so shabby looking either.. If you haven't tried Hask. You don't know what your missing .
Madel M.
I love this product because it is for wet or dry hair. I tend to get static hair and fly aways but using this before the start of my day really avoids all of that. The only thing I wish for are different scents this is a lemon/citrus smell which is great! But I would just like an option. It is very light on the hair and it does everything it says it will do. I would definitely purchase this again! It’s actually on my list for today! :)
Abby P.
saint louis
It leaves a nice shine on your hair without making it look like it's super greasy. It has a nice light refreshing smell. It's not a life changing product but if you want a little more shine this is great for that.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Just started using HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner. I love the way it smells, makes my hair feel silky & soft. I still think that I need to use it a little longer to get the full effect of this product & give a better review. That's why I gave 4 stars & not 5.
Karla V.
This product works really well. I have very damaged hair dye to all the dying and bleaching and it’s made my hair feel softer. My hair doesn’t look as dry as it used to and my ends are not as bad. My hair feels hydrated and when I flat iron it, it makes it look silkier. After a while you will see results.
Tessa M.
Lakewood, CO
This is a good project for making your hair look shiny, and leaving it feeling moisturized. I have found that it does make my hair look greasy at times, so be very careful when applying to not add too much or get it near your roots. Would recommend!
Erica S.
I really love this brand . Very affordable and the products smell so good . This brand is also very easy to find which is really nice ! They have a lot of products to choose from ! Their shampoo and conditioner is really amazing as well !
🦄💄BeautySheIs💄🦄 B.
This leave in conditioner is pretty awesome . Definitely rejuvenated dry damaged hair and keeps volume . So yes it was very effective . Easy to use and it was fairly priced . I’d definitely buy this again !
Brittany F.
Mechanicsburg, IL
Hash is a really good brand for moisture and repair. I have curly brown hair with slight damage and this has helped my texture greatly, this also is wonderful for stubborn tangles. The price is affordable I found mine at Walgreens for around 6$ plus tax!
Julia P.
This product smells amazing! That being said, it's really the best thing about it. It does leave a decent shine to your hair but I almost thought it made my hair feel a bit greasy.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I really love Hask! Is this on par with the rest of their stuff?
Michell O.
Brisbane
HASK Argan Oil Repairing 5 in 1 Leave-In Conditioner I was wondering if this product is a good leave in conditioner. I wanted to buy it but was a little skeptical on whether to purchase it or not. Let me know!
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is it work well for a damaged and dry hair ???
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Does this make your hair greasy?
Blair N.
Will this make my hair greasy quicker? My hair already gets oily fairly quickly on its own.