Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA

I only recently discovered HASK products because my local Target started carrying the brand. I saw this and I was sold by the fact it contains argan oil and promised "stronger smoothr hair", also was a steal at $1.99. The product has a smell which I'm not particularly fond of. It smells like an earthy type of citrus... but not like a fresh citrus more like incense. The formula is thick and creamy so I only had to use half the packet on my long, fine, curly hair which was nice. I followed the instructions and left it in for 10 minutes while I showered. The first thing I noticed when I rinsed my hair was that the conditioner was now a dark pink instead of white because of my hair color. This stuff made my red hair fade worse than anything I have ever used. Once I was ready to brush my hair I could barely get a brush through it (which never happens). I was left with frizzy, dry, stripped feeling hair and honestly there was no difference in shine until I applied the serum.
Ysaura B.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV

My hair is very long (to my waist) and extremely thick, so I only got one use out of the packet. That's fine with me, because at less than $2, I still find it to be a great value. The scent is very light, and I sort of thought it was a mix of coconut/citrus, and found it very nice. The directions say to leave in for 10 minutes, but I went ahead and left for 45 minutes to an hour, worth my hair under a plastic cap. After rinsing it left my hair feeling super hydrated, soft, and my curls super defined. I will definitely be purchasing this again, and recommend to anyone who has dry and damaged hair.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK

I received HASK Argan Oil Reparing Deep Conditioner in my April Target Beauty Box. The hydrating argan oil works to restore and soften dry, damaged, chemically treated or over-processed hair. I have curly hair that has been damaged from dying it too often, it's hard to brush, it get frizzy, it becomes unmanageable at times so I just try to throw it up in a ponytail. With HASK my hair was so easy to comb, it felt soft and alive and the shine it left was great too. I definitely recommend this product if you want to make you damaged hair manageable again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I really enjoy using this product because I feel like it really does work. I have hair that can sometimes be very unmanageable (it's frizzy, sometimes dry, curly/wavy and I have a lot of flyaways) so you can imagine how happy I was when I used this product and my hair was tamed. The only reason why I didn't give 5 stars is because you have to leave it on for a little bit and I'm a busy person so I don't have the time to keep it in for that long, but overall it's a great product!
Donna K.
Donna K.
Plainville, GA

I have very curly hair and it tends to be a bit dry and frizzy, but when I use this Hask Argan Oil it makes my hair shiny and healthy looking. It is soft and manageable. Very easy to comb and style. It doesn't have a sweet odor but it does not interfere with my other styling products. Sometimes I just put it in and leave it until I wash again and it acts as a styling product. I do not think that would work with straight hair but does wonders for my very curly hair.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Geneva, OH

By far my favorite conditioning treatment! I have dry, curly hair about shoulder length. I use a third to a fourth of this packet on my hair once a week. My hair is softer and has noticably less frizz after starting to use this product. I will say though that my hair the day of using the treatment is weighted down and doesn't curl as nice but the rest of the week it looks great! Strong citrus scent which I love but it may be too much for others.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Boise, ID

This stuff did wonders for my breaking hair strands and my split ends. I seriously would recommend this. It gets your hair back on the right track. My hair was breaking horribly due to weather, dying, and maybe even the shampoo I was using before. This stuff left it sooo smooth and soft. It really went the step further with the shampoo and conditioner which I also bought. It helped tame the frizz and leave it feeling a lot more healthy.
Jaimee B.
Jaimee B.

I was looking for a treatment to put in my hair since it has became dry and damaged from coloring it so much. I decided to buy this since I was told that Argan oil works wonders. The first time I used it I could tell a difference. Not only did my hair feel smooth but it looked the best I have seen it in a while. Not to forget that it smells great also. I recommend this 100% to anyone with dry, damaged hair!!
Liane C.
Liane C.

I was really skeptical about this product because my hair is incredibly damaged, but this stuff is amazing! I put on a shower cap and left it on overnight to get the most out of it. I also have long, thick hair and only needed to use about half the packet. This stuff smells so good, and it left my hair feeling softer than ever and ridiculously shiny. Less than $2 at Walmart, it's definitely worth the buy!
Niara P.
Niara P.

I really liked that this came in a small inexpensive package so that I could try it without risking wasting my money if I didn't like it. Turns out I love it though. Usually I'm lucky if my hair feels soft and moisturized 24 hours after I do my weekly deep condition. This left it feeling soft for days though. I like it so much that I even found a bottle of it to keep around versus these small packs.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Goodland, KS

I was looking at this at WALMART the other night for my dry, naturally curly hair. Is this worth trying???
Rio I.
Rio I.

Do you use this along with conditioner or instead of conditioner?
Bre R.
Bre R.
Paterson, NJ

How many times a week should this product be used?
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Boise, ID
Any tips for getting best results?
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Hoffman Estates, IL

I recently bought this two weeks ago, haven't used it yet but has anyone tried on bleached dried hair and had good result from it?

Join Now