BY HASK

Hask® Professional Argan Oil from Morocco Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment.

New.

Strengthens, restores and smooths dry, damaged hair. see more...

• Is this a scalp to ends kind of hair mask? Or do you just use it mo...1 Answers
  • Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment How is this...4 Answers
  • How many times a week should this product be used?4 Answers
  • "Snagged this for a great price at my local grocery store too!" in 1 review
  • "Great product to use on hair, a packet will last a couple times for short to medium length hair, oh and by the way smells WONDERFUL " in 1 review
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I only recently discovered HASK products because my local Target started carrying the brand. I saw this and I was sold by the fact it contains argan oil and promised "stronger smoothr hair", also was a steal at $1.99. The product has a smell which I'm not particularly fond of. It smells like an earthy type of citrus... but not like a fresh citrus more like incense. The formula is thick and creamy so I only had to use half the packet on my long, fine, curly hair which was nice. I followed the instructions and left it in for 10 minutes while I showered. The first thing I noticed when I rinsed my hair was that the conditioner was now a dark pink instead of white because of my hair color. This stuff made my red hair fade worse than anything I have ever used. Once I was ready to brush my hair I could barely get a brush through it (which never happens). I was left with frizzy, dry, stripped feeling hair and honestly there was no difference in shine until I applied the serum.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
I really enjoy using this product because I feel like it really does work. I have hair that can sometimes be very unmanageable (it's frizzy, sometimes dry, curly/wavy and I have a lot of flyaways) so you can imagine how happy I was when I used this product and my hair was tamed. The only reason why I didn't give 5 stars is because you have to leave it on for a little bit and I'm a busy person so I don't have the time to keep it in for that long, but overall it's a great product!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Geneva, OH
By far my favorite conditioning treatment! I have dry, curly hair about shoulder length. I use a third to a fourth of this packet on my hair once a week. My hair is softer and has noticably less frizz after starting to use this product. I will say though that my hair the day of using the treatment is weighted down and doesn't curl as nice but the rest of the week it looks great! Strong citrus scent which I love but it may be too much for others.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Boise, ID
This stuff did wonders for my breaking hair strands and my split ends. I seriously would recommend this. It gets your hair back on the right track. My hair was breaking horribly due to weather, dying, and maybe even the shampoo I was using before. This stuff left it sooo smooth and soft. It really went the step further with the shampoo and conditioner which I also bought. It helped tame the frizz and leave it feeling a lot more healthy.
Liane C.
Liane C.
I was really skeptical about this product because my hair is incredibly damaged, but this stuff is amazing! I put on a shower cap and left it on overnight to get the most out of it. I also have long, thick hair and only needed to use about half the packet. This stuff smells so good, and it left my hair feeling softer than ever and ridiculously shiny. Less than $2 at Walmart, it's definitely worth the buy!
Niara P.
Niara P.
I really liked that this came in a small inexpensive package so that I could try it without risking wasting my money if I didn't like it. Turns out I love it though. Usually I'm lucky if my hair feels soft and moisturized 24 hours after I do my weekly deep condition. This left it feeling soft for days though. I like it so much that I even found a bottle of it to keep around versus these small packs.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Largo, FL
This product is a life saver. I have very long fine hair so I often suffer with breakage and dead ends. When I feel my hair is dry I just apply this to my hair and wait. It says on the back to leave it in for twenty minutes to see a difference, after that you do see a difference, but if you leave it in your hair overnight you will see a dramatic change in your hairs health.
Angélica G.
Angélica G.
Alfred, NY
My mother in-law bought this for me, and I can say that is a wonderful gift! Its creamy texture is so perfect to work with hair exposed to different things (hairdryer, straightener, chemical products, among others) and the results just amazing! Your hair looks beautiful and "back to life" from that moment on, it is one of my daily hair care products. Highly recommended!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mt Prospect, IL
Ok so I heard good things about this product for a long time. So I finally got the courage and went to Target and bought this. I tried it and it was going good, until I started to rinse it out and a lot of my hair started to come out. I usuall shed a lot of them a ton of hair came out and a bald spot formed at the top of my head. I do not recommend using this prouduct.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
The first pouch style hair mask I've ever tried. My hair goes past my shoulders and I was able to use this product 4 to 5 times before my sister used the last of it on her below the waist long hair.

It made my hair look shinier, but I can't speak much on the other properties. Smelt like a weird orange and was easy to apply. It was cheap and I would try it again.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Goodland , KS
I was looking at this at WALMART the other night for my dry, naturally curly hair. Is this worth trying???
Rio I.
Rio I.
Do you use this along with conditioner or instead of conditioner?
Bre R.
Bre R.
Paterson, NJ
How many times a week should this product be used?
Brandi t.
Brandi t.
Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment How is this product for color treated hair? Anyone know?
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Boise, ID
Any tips for getting best results?