BY HASK #5 in Hair Treatments

Hask® Professional Argan Oil from Morocco Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment.

New.

Strengthens, restores and smooths dry, damaged hair. see more...

• Where did you buy yours ?2 Answers
  • Is this a scalp to ends kind of hair mask? Or do you just...1 Answers
Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
  • "Great product to use on hair, a packet will last a couple times for short to medium length hair, oh and by the way smells WONDERFUL " in 1 review
  • "Snagged this for a great price at my local grocery store too!" in 1 review
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
I have only used this product once but WOW what a difference does it make. I only air dry my hair and when I do so it never has that same luster if I was to straighten out my curls. For helping my hair grow I haven't put any heat on my hair in months. Normally when I wash my hair with anything else I do not like my hair looks, it is too clean if that makes any sense. I favor the way my hair looks only after a night of sleeping on it and it's even nicer on the second day, BUTTTT I no longer have to worry about this. As soon as my hair hair was air dryed it was so smooth and practically frizzless. There were still some fly aways but not super frizzy. The Argan oil had sealed my split ends and my hair is so shiny. The only thing I don't like is the smell, but after you wash your hair the smell does not linger and so I can deal. When washing it out it doesn't feel ahhmazing as other masks do BUT it looks ahmazing when it's dry and that's what is most important to me! BTW I have curly hair, although I don't like the way my curls air dry on their own so I give them some help. I part my hair and split my hair into 2 sections then I twist them both tightly continuosly twisting them until my hair is practically dry then I undo the twist and let it dry on its own from there.Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
Courtney D.
So I just literally bleached my hair last night 3 times and used a toner. I used the recommended shampoo and conditioner that’s purple to keep my blonde glowing. After it drying I noticed it was still brittle. So I was in my grocery store( Kroger), and decided to try something because I was in need of help immensely. I wet my hair and put this on without washing it. I put a plastic cap on and wrapped a towel over it to keep the heat and moisture in and let it sit for 1 hour. When I tell you I washed my hair and blew it out, it was so soft and silky. Like as if I didn’t have bleach in my hair and I didn’t just overprocess it! I’m an African American girl and if you know out hair you can’t just put that my bleach and expect a miracle. But if anyone has just literally bleached their hair and your researching products, I 100% recommend this! I will use this every two weeks when I wash my hair!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I love the Hask Argan Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment. I buy the 6oz. squeeze tube of this from Ulta for $5.99. (Sometimes they have B2G1 free on Hask haircare at Ulta, which is my favorite time to stock up on their deep conditioners).

I have long, fine hair, and the last thing I need is for a product to weigh me down. With this deep conditioner, that is the very least of my worries. The Hask Argan Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment has the consistency of your typical cream conditioner and harnesses the powers of argan oil, rice protein, collagen, keratin, silk amino acids, and soy protein to help repair and strengthen hair.

If I'm wearing my hair with my natural waves, then I'll limit my use of this product to once a week or once every other week. If I'm heat-styling my hair, then I may use it twice in one week.

This deep conditioner seems suitable for all hair types and I would recommend it to anyone looking for weightless nourishment and repair properties that they aren't getting from their regular conditioner.
Lauren W.
I love the way Hask products smell. I’m always looking for a new deep conditioner so I thought I might as well try this one. I will say, it is a little bit pricey for a single use, but not too bad in my opinion. I only gave three stars because I really didn’t notice a difference in my hair after using this. Like at all. It felt just like it does when I use my regular conditioner in the shower. It did leave my hair smelling nice, but honestly worked just about the same as my regular conditioner.
Heather W.
I use this Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment once a week as a deep conditioner for my dry, damaged hair. I color my hair at home and have been bleaching highlights in it for the last 6 months. This has caused a lot of damage to my hair and the Hask Deep Conditioning treatment has really helped. It’s easy to use, very affordable and smells great. I started out buying packets of this but now I buy it in the full size bottle. I love this deep conditioner!
Jessica N.
Proctorville, OH
This is a go to for me since I highlight my hair (which is extremely drying).This little packet is super convenient to just grab a couple when I’m at Sally getting my highlighting stuff.Totally affordable and easy to use.Always leaves my hair feeling super soft and it doesn’t make it feel greasy like some masks have in the past.If you have dry hair I would definitely recommend this mask.Its low cost and works like a charm.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I picked this deep conditioner up on a whim in Walgreens for my mom's hair and it smells amazing! On top of that, it actually does what it boasts on the package. This is perfect for people who need a little more moisture in their hair. As a natural, sometimes my hair gets really dry after a deep condition, not with this one. Price point is great too. If you have thick hair, I recommend getting two packages.
Jennifer M.
I picked one of these up at my local Wal-Mart for only $1.99, so to be honest, I didn't really have high expectations for it. However, I was incredibly surprised by how soft and shiney my hair was  afterwards! The only thing that I really didn't like about it was the smell. For me personally, I didn't like it because it had almost kind of a grapefruit smell to me (which I hate). But a lot of other people like that! So that is why it only gets 4 stars.
ashley s.
Puyallup, WA
I received this product from a monthly subscription box and I don't know why it hasn't been in my life longer! I love the packaging and it honestly was enough product in one HASK to use again for a second time (got to love rocking short hair !) but I left it in for the recommended length of time and found my hair to be so much more manageable afterward. I didn't even need to blow dry my hair afterward. My hair was able to air dry and NOT look like I had been electrocuted afterward. Lol. My flyaways were tamed, had no frizz and my hair which usually would air dry into a wavy frizz ball , actually air dried pretty straight . My hair looked like I had just spent an hour on it blow drying it and straightening it. 👍👍 this stuff is top notch and does what it claims to do.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I own a couple jars off a different brand's Argan Oil Deep conditioner but I received this in my Walmart Beauty Box and I must say, I can tell a nice difference. With my hair being fine, it's weighed down easily and a lot of times after an Argan deep conditioning, it will lay flat with NO body. Even though it helps with the health of my hair, I have to endure a couple days of not being able to do anything with it but worth the Hask mask, this was not the case. I could feel the difference the treatment made to my hair... It was much softer, healthier, manageable, but it was also NOT weighed down and I was able to easily style it as usual. I own a couple products from Hask and love them, now I'll be adding another of the beans
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
I was looking at this at WALMART the other night for my dry, naturally curly hair. Is this worth trying???
Bre R.
Paterson, NJ
How many times a week should this product be used?
Rio I.
Do you use this along with conditioner or instead of conditioner?
B x.
Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment How is this product for color treated hair? Anyone know?
Hailey L.
Boise, ID
Any tips for getting best results?