BY HASK

Hask® Professional Argan Oil from Morocco Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment.

New.

Strengthens, restores and smooths dry, damaged hair. see more...

• Is this a scalp to ends kind of hair mask? Or do you just use it ...1 Answers
  • Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment How is th...4 Answers
  • How many times a week should this product be used?4 Answers
Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
  • "Great product to use on hair, a packet will last a couple times for short to medium length hair, oh and by the way smells WONDERFUL " in 1 review
  • "Snagged this for a great price at my local grocery store too!" in 1 review
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I love the Hask Argan Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment. I buy the 6oz. squeeze tube of this from Ulta for $5.99. (Sometimes they have B2G1 free on Hask haircare at Ulta, which is my favorite time to stock up on their deep conditioners).

I have long, fine hair, and the last thing I need is for a product to weigh me down. With this deep conditioner, that is the very least of my worries. The Hask Argan Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment has the consistency of your typical cream conditioner and harnesses the powers of argan oil, rice protein, collagen, keratin, silk amino acids, and soy protein to help repair and strengthen hair.

If I'm wearing my hair with my natural waves, then I'll limit my use of this product to once a week or once every other week. If I'm heat-styling my hair, then I may use it twice in one week.

This deep conditioner seems suitable for all hair types and I would recommend it to anyone looking for weightless nourishment and repair properties that they aren't getting from their regular conditioner.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I own a couple jars off a different brand's Argan Oil Deep conditioner but I received this in my Walmart Beauty Box and I must say, I can tell a nice difference. With my hair being fine, it's weighed down easily and a lot of times after an Argan deep conditioning, it will lay flat with NO body. Even though it helps with the health of my hair, I have to endure a couple days of not being able to do anything with it but worth the Hask mask, this was not the case. I could feel the difference the treatment made to my hair... It was much softer, healthier, manageable, but it was also NOT weighed down and I was able to easily style it as usual. I own a couple products from Hask and love them, now I'll be adding another of the beans
Courtney D.
So I just literally bleached my hair last night 3 times and used a toner. I used the recommended shampoo and conditioner that’s purple to keep my blonde glowing. After it drying I noticed it was still brittle. So I was in my grocery store( Kroger), and decided to try something because I was in need of help immensely. I wet my hair and put this on without washing it. I put a plastic cap on and wrapped a towel over it to keep the heat and moisture in and let it sit for 1 hour. When I tell you I washed my hair and blew it out, it was so soft and silky. Like as if I didn’t have bleach in my hair and I didn’t just overprocess it! I’m an African American girl and if you know out hair you can’t just put that my bleach and expect a miracle. But if anyone has just literally bleached their hair and your researching products, I 100% recommend this! I will use this every two weeks when I wash my hair!
Phoebe M.
Batavia , OH
Even if I’ve dyed my hair at home, this deep conditioning treatment helps restore my damaged hair back to the shiny, luscious, healthy hair I’d have if I walked out the salon.

I use this treatment once every month or so, especially after using styling tools too often, or when I notice my hairs looking dull.

As it’s quite a thick product, and I have shoulder length hair, I’ll use half a packet on my mid length to ends, giving extra attention to my ends in winter when my hair tends to dry out.

I can’t recommend this treatment enough- it’s affordable, consistently good, smells incredible, and leaves my hair looking it’s absolute best.
Heather W.
I use this Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment once a week as a deep conditioner for my dry, damaged hair. I color my hair at home and have been bleaching highlights in it for the last 6 months. This has caused a lot of damage to my hair and the Hask Deep Conditioning treatment has really helped. It’s easy to use, very affordable and smells great. I started out buying packets of this but now I buy it in the full size bottle. I love this deep conditioner!
Audrey B.
Waterloo, IN
I received this product in a gift pack with dry shampoo, Argan oil, and regular shampoo and conditioner. I really loved how this product made my hair more manageable and I buy it regularly now. I dye my hair regularly because I have some stubborn grays, which can be really harsh on my hair. This mask is great at rehydrating my hair. Sometimes I even leave the mask on my ends overnight and rinse in the morning.
Verenise B.
La Habra
The smell to this deep conditioner is so bomb! I love how the texture of it feels. I normally wash my hair with my Hask protein shampoo & then wait till my hair is damp to apply this product, I massage it in for about 3-5minutes then let it sit in. Once I wanna wash it out I use cold water to do so & leaves my ends feeling super soft as if I got the ends freshly cut I the smell is amazing♥️🙌🏼
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
This is my favorite I use this 1 a week! It leaves my hair feeling shiny heathy and strong ! I leave it on for a hour and when I wash it off my hair feels amazing 😉 this retails for about $2 and it’s worth it being so cheap this baby works wonders on my hair I have a whole
Stock on these babies!! You can get them anywhere from target to Walmart I recommend for every hair type I love it 😍
ashley s.
Puyallup, WA
I received this product from a monthly subscription box and I don't know why it hasn't been in my life longer! I love the packaging and it honestly was enough product in one HASK to use again for a second time (got to love rocking short hair !) but I left it in for the recommended length of time and found my hair to be so much more manageable afterward. I didn't even need to blow dry my hair afterward. My hair was able to air dry and NOT look like I had been electrocuted afterward. Lol. My flyaways were tamed, had no frizz and my hair which usually would air dry into a wavy frizz ball , actually air dried pretty straight . My hair looked like I had just spent an hour on it blow drying it and straightening it. 👍👍 this stuff is top notch and does what it claims to do.
Elizabeth S.
Charleston, WV
I got this in the clearance isle at my local Walmart just to give it a try, ya know - one of those unnecessary purchases, but I do not regret it at all. Matter of fact I pay full price for it twice a month. It works wonders for my dry scalp and adds so much volume to my roots multiple washes later. Ohhh and do not get me started on the shine!
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
I was looking at this at WALMART the other night for my dry, naturally curly hair. Is this worth trying???
Rio I.
Do you use this along with conditioner or instead of conditioner?
Bre R.
Paterson, NJ
How many times a week should this product be used?
Hailey L.
Boise, ID
Any tips for getting best results?
B x.
Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment How is this product for color treated hair? Anyone know?