BY HASK

Argan Oil Hot Oil Treatment - Hask Argan Oil Leave-In Hot Oil Treatment is a deep penetrating treatment perfect for dry, damaged hair. Dramatically revitalizes your hair by restoring moisture into your damaged strands. With the ability to leave hair shiny but not greasy, Argan Hot Oil strengthens and restores, instantly replenishes shine and brings life back into your locks. - Argan Oil Hot Oil Treatment see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Cara B.
Rexburg, ID
After a disastrous perm and a brutal winter, my normally healthy, shiny hair has never been so dry. I purchased this, along with a variety of deep conditioners in hopes of revitalizing my hair and this was by far my favorite purchase. I had never used a hot oil treatment before and I found this incredibly easy to apply and wash out.

This left my hair incredibly soft, shiny and it smelled so good afterwards! The price is a little steep for such a small amount, but I got 2-3 uses out of this so it wasn't too bad!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
This is great for a quick hair pick me up! I usually use it on a day where i know im not going anywhere since it is a little heavy and my hair has absolutely no body or volume the day I use it. But my hair is left soo soft and so smooth. I dye my hair often so it needs some extra love and this is a great product for that.
Madisson F.
Amazing! I picked this up at Ulta for under $3, and I was glad I did. You put the tube in hot water for 3 minutes (or less) then rub it all over your hair. Roots to ends. The smell is amazing, and after I washed it out my hair was so smooth! I recommend for dry hair or to just give your hair a boost of shine.
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater , FL
The Hask Argan Oil Treatment is one of my favorites to use. It's a good price point because it last a long time. You only need to use a little bit at a time. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth but not oily at all. I would buy this again and recommend to a friend.
Rusti H.
I personally love the whole line. I like that it works on all hair types, so there really isn't a need to by something different for the whole family. The products smell really good and did wonders for your hair. And you can't beat how affordable it is.
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
I use hot oil about once a month, may Be twice if my haor is a little more oily. So when I discovered HASK, it changed mine and my hairs life! It is smoother, softer, less frizzy, and helps maintain the oil buildup in my scalp. Love this!
Kate W.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product! Made my hair feel extremely soft and clean. My hair is damaged from using so many dyes on it. This helped and made my hair feel straight and clean! I have would highly recommend this product.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Not bad. I have curly hair that needs a lot of moisture. Very affordable and they always have it at Ulta and Walmart. Depending on your hair needs, you can use it once a week to once a month. Reminds me of the old V05 oil
Dana D.
New Orleans, LA
Hask Argan Hot Oil Treatment worked great on my hair. It left much hair manageable. It also sealed moisture into my cuticles. I would definitely recommend this product.
Haleigh S.
I love the HASK brand! This hot oil treatment leave my hair soft, shiny & healthy. My hair is pretty damaged & using this treatment helps bring my hair back to life.