BY HASK

Argan Oil Hot Oil Treatment - Hask Argan Oil Leave-In Hot Oil Treatment is a deep penetrating treatment perfect for dry, damaged hair. Dramatically revitalizes your hair by restoring moisture into your damaged strands. With the ability to leave hair shiny but not greasy, Argan Hot Oil strengthens and restores, instantly replenishes shine and brings life back into your locks. - Argan Oil Hot Oil Treatment see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
This is great for a quick hair pick me up! I usually use it on a day where i know im not going anywhere since it is a little heavy and my hair has absolutely no body or volume the day I use it. But my hair is left soo soft and so smooth. I dye my hair often so it needs some extra love and this is a great product for that.
Madisson F.
Amazing! I picked this up at Ulta for under $3, and I was glad I did. You put the tube in hot water for 3 minutes (or less) then rub it all over your hair. Roots to ends. The smell is amazing, and after I washed it out my hair was so smooth! I recommend for dry hair or to just give your hair a boost of shine.
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater , FL
The Hask Argan Oil Treatment is one of my favorites to use. It's a good price point because it last a long time. You only need to use a little bit at a time. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth but not oily at all. I would buy this again and recommend to a friend.
Rusti H.
I personally love the whole line. I like that it works on all hair types, so there really isn't a need to by something different for the whole family. The products smell really good and did wonders for your hair. And you can't beat how affordable it is.
Cherie S.
Gretna
I just used this for the first time last weekend.  My hair is damaged from over coloring and bad coloring.  This product was a dream!  My hair soaked it up.  I put a bag around it and left it in for 30 minutes.  My hair looked smooth like a childs again.  I actually went to work the next monday and told everyone about it.  Tonight I was looking for it at Target and was disappointed that it was sold out as I was looking forward to putting it in my hair again tonight.
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
I use hot oil about once a month, may Be twice if my haor is a little more oily. So when I discovered HASK, it changed mine and my hairs life! It is smoother, softer, less frizzy, and helps maintain the oil buildup in my scalp. Love this!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I use this when my hair is looking dull and damaged, so like once a month, and then it gives it the breath of life and revives my dull looking locks making my hair look smooth and shiny all month long till the next session.
Kelsey H.
New Braunfels
I️ love doing a hot oil treatment every month or so because I️ am so harsh on my hair. It isn’t a magic fix for split ends, but it does make them lay flatter and gives my hair a nice healthy shine again
Kelly G.
Bakersville, NC
Around this time year I decide to bleach my hair at home. Worst decision of my life. Anyways, my hair was so fried and unmanageable that I literally couldn't do anything with it. I ran across the Hask brand and decided to give it a shot! I was glad that I did! I would do one of these hot oil treatments a week and it allowed me to actually get a brush through my matted rats nest! Lol👍
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Not bad. I have curly hair that needs a lot of moisture. Very affordable and they always have it at Ulta and Walmart. Depending on your hair needs, you can use it once a week to once a month. Reminds me of the old V05 oil