BY HASK

Argan Oil Hot Oil Treatment - Hask Argan Oil Leave-In Hot Oil Treatment is a deep penetrating treatment perfect for dry, damaged hair. Dramatically revitalizes your hair by restoring moisture into your damaged strands. With the ability to leave hair shiny but not greasy, Argan Hot Oil strengthens and restores, instantly replenishes shine and brings life back into your locks. - Argan Oil Hot Oil Treatment see more...

Cherie S.
gretna , NE
I just used this for the first time last weekend.  My hair is damaged from over coloring and bad coloring.  This product was a dream!  My hair soaked it up.  I put a bag around it and left it in for 30 minutes.  My hair looked smooth like a childs again.  I actually went to work the next monday and told everyone about it.  Tonight I was looking for it at Target and was disappointed that it was sold out as I was looking forward to putting it in my hair again tonight.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
This is great for a quick hair pick me up! I usually use it on a day where i know im not going anywhere since it is a little heavy and my hair has absolutely no body or volume the day I use it. But my hair is left soo soft and so smooth. I dye my hair often so it needs some extra love and this is a great product for that.
Madisson F.
Amazing! I picked this up at Ulta for under $3, and I was glad I did. You put the tube in hot water for 3 minutes (or less) then rub it all over your hair. Roots to ends. The smell is amazing, and after I washed it out my hair was so smooth! I recommend for dry hair or to just give your hair a boost of shine.
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater, FL
The Hask Argan Oil Treatment is one of my favorites to use. It's a good price point because it last a long time. You only need to use a little bit at a time. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth but not oily at all. I would buy this again and recommend to a friend.
Rusti H.
I personally love the whole line. I like that it works on all hair types, so there really isn't a need to by something different for the whole family. The products smell really good and did wonders for your hair. And you can't beat how affordable it is.
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
I use hot oil about once a month, may Be twice if my haor is a little more oily. So when I discovered HASK, it changed mine and my hairs life! It is smoother, softer, less frizzy, and helps maintain the oil buildup in my scalp. Love this!
Sierra K.
Columbus , OH
Didn't do much more than using conditioner alone. I had to wash my hair twice to get the oil out which was annoying. However, I'm sure it was good for my hair, just didn't give me the super soft feeling after using it that I like.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I use this when my hair is looking dull and damaged, so like once a month, and then it gives it the breath of life and revives my dull looking locks making my hair look smooth and shiny all month long till the next session.
Kate W.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product! Made my hair feel extremely soft and clean. My hair is damaged from using so many dyes on it. This helped and made my hair feel straight and clean! I have would highly recommend this product.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
I️ love doing a hot oil treatment every month or so because I️ am so harsh on my hair. It isn’t a magic fix for split ends, but it does make them lay flatter and gives my hair a nice healthy shine again