BY HASK #2 in Hair Oil

Hask® Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment.
New.
From Morocco.
Added keratin for smoothness. see more...

Hask Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment
  • "I use it sometimes as a heat protectant...smells great only $2.00 at my local beauty supply store" in 2 reviews
  • "It also smells good and you can see the added shine!" in 1 review
  • "I always apply it to my wet hair, just because I find when i put it in my hair when its dry it looks very oily... even though this is a small bottle it will last me a very long time, you literally only need 2-3 drops, rub your hands together and apply to the ends of your hair, not the roots or itll look oily.. the smell is a bit weird, I have tried other brands and they smell really good but this one has a slightly different scent.. and the packaging is super cute, doesnt feel or look cheap at all." in 1 review
  • "It says can be put on wet or dry hair I wouldn't recommend on dry because then it makes your hair oil but on wet hair it soaks in good and leaves your hair silky smooth feeling" in 1 review
  • "I plan on trying more from this line,I bet they will make my hair look gorgeous.This is my favorite oil so far,if you're looking for an oil serum give this a try.It's available at Rite Aid and Ulta." in 1 review
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this serum on a whim to apply after using the deep conditioning mask and to be honest I don't feel it did much for my hair. The serum itself is nice and light and it didn't make my hair feel or look oily which was great, however I didn't really see very much shine factor with it. The product added a little lustre to my hair but not much. I applied a coin sized amount post shower and then another coin size while dry. My hair feels smooth but it doesn't look smooth... it didn't help at all with frizz or definition. I haven't had much luck with HASK's Argan Oil line for some reason. I'm not going to write all their oils off just yet though since I have yet to try the others and I hear good things. Hopefully the others smell better because I'm not a fan of the strange unnatural citrus scent their Argan line has. This is a very affordable product! I purchased it for only $1.99 at Target.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little gem is a wonderful product and with a super low price point. I have really thirsty hair so I use this to treat my ends and the area of hair around my upper shoulder area. I have really long hair. Two things I wish is that it were thicker, I know it's an oil, which it feels like, but I wish it was just a little thinker so I didn't feel like I lost some in the creases of my hands everytime I use it. I know, I know, I'm being picky. Also, I wish it stayed in longer. This might be because my hair is so thirsty but it's a Healing Shine Hair Treatment and I feel like it does help with shine bit it doesn't last too long. Like, after several hours I notice my hair is back to usual. Eh, I still buy it though. Cheers!
crystal g.
hermiston
whatever I do my hair like after I curled my hair that's requires me having to use heat on my hair I definitely go to this if it's a little added smoothness that it gives your hair with me now not even looking like he just use the wand and let's be honest we all know how hot wands can get or you can just apply it to damp hair either way this are argan oil it's to die for definitely going to be purchasing this one as well I have two different other ones there like holy grounds for my hair ladies give it a shot promise you'll 😍 love it
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. A few months ago, my hair was fried from me flat ironing and dying my hair. Well nothing seemed to work to help restore my hair. Not even home remedies! I found this lovely oil grocery shopping and since it was discounted, I thought "why not". Well, I can't not live with out this. It has made my hair look healthy again, shines, smooth, and has helped me control my dry scalp. It works wonders. Especially if you use the conditioner mask and rub this after your done.
Leah R.
This was an impulse buy and I'm so happy I followed my impulse! It's small enough that you can try and if you don't like it no biggie, 2.19(approx) spent. I use very little as a leave in conditioning treatment while I let my hair dry naturally overnight in braids. The result? Beach waves soft shiny volume. I highly recommend this product esp if you use a small dime amount for waist length hair and work it through the ends. It's almost as if my split ends disappeared. Would definitely recommend.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love argan oil in general and I bought two tubes of these at Walgreen's and you don't have to use much at all because like with most hair products a little goes a long way. this attain oil brand I did like it was reasonable as well as pretty good for buying at Walgreen's. it mends your hair while adding shine and also nourishing. so I an stand by my opinion and recommend this brand of argan oil and it's really accessible as you can find it at Walgreen's.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I use a tiny bit in my hair while damp before I blow dry as a heat protectant. It smells lovely and leaves my hair nice and shiny. After I blow dry or curl my hair I add a tiny bit to my hands, rub them together and apply it to my ends or any fly always. I also use it in my daughters hair! I wish they sold this in a large size because I'd definitely buy it however even in the small bottle it lasts me a very long time.
Brittany M.
Long Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love thiS! I'm always looking for different oils to try in my hair and I think i finally hit the nail on its head! I find that this oil is best used on wet hair. I typically only use it when I'm flat ironing my hair but I have used it when I'm wearing my hair curly. Its important to just use a tiny bit otherwise it can make your hair greasy. Otherwise it eliminates frizz and gives your hair a a beautiful shine and texture!
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
This hair oil is just lovely. I use it when my hair is half wet and then let it air dry. it makes my hair shiny and soft, and it doesn't make it look greasy or weighed down. at such an affordable price (I got mine for around $1.50), this product is all around fantastic. it doesn't look like there is much product in the bottle, but a little goes a very long way. I can get around a months use out of this small bottle!
Allison E.
Harrison, AR
I have been dying my hair all kinds of crazy colors for many years and have caused extensive damage to my hair because of it. I have tried too many hair care products that promise to repair damaged hair and bring back the shine, too many to mention at least. Thankfully I ran into this little bottle of awesomeness and decided to give it a try. It has left my hair super shiny and soft. I am in love with this stuff!
Sabrina I.
Do you find this product can leave your hair oily?
Rebecca E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this treatment weigh down my hair? or will it just add a healthy shine?
Taylor L.
How expensive is something like this? What kind of hair does is work best on and how often should you use this type of product?
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you guys use this? I had it once and I used it daily.
Henia B.
beb suika
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this at?