BY HASK #4 in Hair Treatments

Hask® Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment.
New.
From Morocco.
Added keratin for smoothness.

Hask Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment
  • "I use it sometimes as a heat protectant...smells great only $2.00 at my local beauty supply store" in 2 reviews
  • "I put it on before blow dry add my protection and then after so its extra smooth... so good get this stuff if you need a good oil" in 1 review
  • "I plan on trying more from this line,I bet they will make my hair look gorgeous.This is my favorite oil so far,if you're looking for an oil serum give this a try.It's available at Rite Aid and Ulta." in 1 review
  • "It says can be put on wet or dry hair I wouldn't recommend on dry because then it makes your hair oil but on wet hair it soaks in good and leaves your hair silky smooth feeling" in 1 review
  • "This stuff is awesome and perfect for dry, frizzy hair like mine." in 1 review
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I really like this vial of oil and the other ones they make as well, I usually keep one of them in my purse because it's the perfect size and in case I want to reapply a little bit of serum throughout my hair during the day I already have it with me. A very little bit goes a long way you only need a drop. I like to use it after I've gotten out of the shower and my hair is still damp, before I style it. I also use it after I already iron my hair before my hair spray, but like I said a little goes a very long way and you want to make sure you don't over do it otherwise you will look like you dip your head in Crisco!
Taylor B.
Troy
I use this oil along with their other hair oils. I personally love this hair oil. I have natural curly,frizzy hair and this helps tame it! I use it after a shower or in the mornings when my hair is a little too frizzy. You have to use just the right amount so your hair doesn’t become oily but overall it has helped my hair a lot and I would recommend to everyone. Without this product my hair would be a mess. There are so many oils out there for the same things but this little tube goes a long way and doesn’t have an expensive price either. Fairly cheap and can find in a drugstore, cvs, or Walgreens!
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
I love the Haskell late because they gave my ear moisture and strengthen my hair I’ve tried a few hair things from the beauty supply store and they don’t match up to my hask products I like the Hask Line because it’s affordable the product works I recommend it to others and they also like it and there is a variety of things to choose from. I will continue to use hask products, As long as they continue to make them and the formula remains great for mixed chicks with wavy hair to continue to build up my hair and strengthening.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love the Hask Argan Healing Shine Hair Treatment oil!  I literally cannot live without it!  It cost just $2.99 at my local CVS for a small bottle, but it last a long time, as you only need a dime sized amount.  I add it some to my hair while still damp, then blow dry on a medium heat setting.  After my hair is done drying, I actually add even some Hask shine oil and I'm left with hair that is very soft, shiny, manageable, healthy looking, smooth and no frizz!  All great things, but without the greasiness!  It actually doesn't leave my hair greasy at all.. no matter how much I put in my hair.  My hair just keeps soaking right up!  It's pretty neat.  Anyway.. I highly recommend.!
Yulia P.
Albuquerque
This Hask Organ Oil is so good! I recommend to everyone☝🏼The reason I bought this product is for my bleached damaged hair. I needed something that will help me to comb my hair and to make my hair less dry. I use this oil after I take a shower and dry my hair. I put some of this oil on my ends of my hair before blow drying and it helped me to untangle my hair.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Hask Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment I swear by Argan Oil I honestly do!! It works magic if your hair needs some TLC!! Mine definitely does being chemically treated and the ponytails now that it's hot out Argan Oil is a definite must have! All hair types are able to use Argan Oil and you will love your hairs results!!
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
My hair is normally super dry regardless of what I do to my hair. I’ve literally tried everything to keep it from being dry. And this oil. Saved my life. I bought it at CVS and decided to give it a shot and it does wonders for my hair. A little def goes a long way. And it pairs soooo well with the repair shampoo and conditioner and the leave in/ deep condition masque. It’s the best and I recommend it for anyone with some serious dry hair.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Hask Argan Shine Oil leaves my hair so shiny and healthy looking. I like to pick this up at Kroger. A little of this goes a long way. I have thick color , dry damaged hair. This product is super affordable and has helped bring my hair back to life. I am very satisified with this product and will continue to use!
Debra M.
Tifton
This is a nice hair oil. I’ve only used this a couple of times because my hair tends to get oily, but this is decently priced and smells good. When I do use it I use a tiny amount because a little goes a long way. Otherwise your hair will look super oily. Always start at the ends of your hair and take whatever amount is left and smooth the flyways mid hair you scalp. I would recommend to a friend. This last for a while.
Sophie P.
I bought this thinking it could be a replacement for my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum or my Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist. Both of which are amazing and I love dearly, but harder for me to buy. This was not that product. After all, it was an oil. But it just didn’t do what it said it would do and instead left my hair looking greasy. After the shower it didn’t do anything either!
Sabrina I.
Do you find this product can leave your hair oily?
Taylor L.
How expensive is something like this? What kind of hair does is work best on and how often should you use this type of product?
Rebecca E.
Will this treatment weigh down my hair? or will it just add a healthy shine?
Henia B.
beb suika
Where can I buy this at?
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
How often do you guys use this? I had it once and I used it daily.