BeautyHairHair ProductsHask
Anti-Frizz Shampoo Sulfate Free Shea Butter and Hibiscus Oil, 12 fl oz

HASK Anti-Frizz Shampoo Sulfate Free Shea Butter and Hibiscus Oil, 12 fl oz

by Hask

HASK Shea Butter & Hibiscus Oil Anti-Frizz Shampoo, 12 Fluid Ounces. Moisturizes & Strengthens With Fiberbond Complex: An innovative technology that strengthens the hair fibers to reduce breakage. Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors. Reduces breakage by 97% after just 3 uses

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HASK Anti-Frizz Shampoo Sulfate Free Shea Butter and Hibiscus Oil, 12 fl oz!
Emily V.
Southampton, Hampshire
Sulfate free which is always a good thing. Hydrates my scalp. Defrizzes my black hair. Absolutely would buy it again. Only needs Tony amount. Hask
Erin O.
Tallahassee
HASK Anti-Frizz Shampoo Sulfate Free Shea Butter and Hibiscus Oil, 12 fl oz uploaded by Erin O.
This is by far the best shampoo/conditioner product I have ever tried. It smells so good and stays in my hair for days, I don’t even need to wear perfume anymore lol. I bounce around from different types, the argan oil one, the biotin one, etc. it just depends on what mood I’m in and I love every kind.
Ailene J.
WILLIAMS LANDING, VIC
HASK Anti-Frizz Shampoo Sulfate Free Shea Butter and Hibiscus Oil, 12 fl oz uploaded by Ailene J.
I love it. Smells amazing though i think it’s better with a conditioner💖 i love their products and as usualy they are amazing.
Sarah L.
Just like all other Hask products, it smells great, it’s affordable, and it leaves my hair clean and delivers on what it promised (in this case frizz-free hair). I would recommend
Michelle O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it! It's sulfate free, which is great, nourishing, protective and it smells like the best beach day! Rich coconut oil and shea butter make my hair healthier, softer, shinier, and stronger. Highly recommend. The perfect, true, coconut scent will knock your socks off! And it works so well! Affordable too!
Stephanie H.
Medon, TN
Just bought this on a whim at Ulta , and I love it. Really does help with frizz and I live in the south east so that's saying alot because there is lots of humidity. Made my hair sleek and soft
jenn F.
Sarasota, FL
i prefer their curl shampoo but this is a good shampoo as well. i’ve come to find all the hask products as they’re my go to lately
Shannon O.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite drugstore shampoo. It is inexpensive and effective. The lather is nice. My hair never feels stripped after using. It also does help with frizz and breakage. This is a very nice shampoo, especially for the price.
Rolaa S.
Syracuse, NY
HASK Anti-Frizz Shampoo Sulfate Free Shea Butter and Hibiscus Oil, 12 fl oz uploaded by Rolaa S.
Amazing product smells amazing very gentle so no harsh chemicals to worry about very moisturizing it makes hair less frizzer just as it claims it’s very cheap and soo much better than Pantene and other expensive shampoos which contain very bad chemicals, definitely worth a try so worth it!
Eliana B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I put on my hair products that are sulfate free and this is one of my favorite since is not so expensive.

Looking for your answer?