BeautyHair ProductsHask
Almond Oil Thickening Conditioner, 12 fl oz

Hask Almond Oil Thickening Conditioner, 12 fl oz

by Hask

Invigorates Amplifies Boosts Restores Lifeless Locks 5 Helps Increase Body Volume 6 Adds Nourishing Shine to Hair 3 Key Ingredients: Ginseng, Gleditschia and White Nettle. Boost and restore lifeless locks with this conditioner. Known for its high content of omega fatty acids, vitamin E and magnesium, almond oil helps increase body and volume while adding nourishing shine to hair. With Bio3 thickening complex and peppermint oil to invigorate hair and scalp, this product gently detangles, leaving even the most flat hair looking thick, full and soft. Free of: Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hask Almond Oil Thickening Conditioner, 12 fl oz!
Shay Y.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great companion to the shampoo and the set is really cheaply priced. It’s not at all heavy and I’ve noticed my hair does feel thicker after using both for over a month or so. It does have a masculine/earthy scent that’s nice but it might not be what everyone is looking for in a conditioner.
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,547 reviews
I love this product it is one of my favorite to use I was not disappointed l when I tried it and it is worth the money
Mahayla P.
It's an okay conditioner. I used it along with the hask almond oil shampoo and it help my hair from drying out a whole lot but it still was dry.
Leisha O.
Harrisburg
This product definitely helps with thickening the hair.. doesn’t break the hair like other products.
ashlyn R.
waitsburg
I love this product. It left my hair very clean shiny and soft. The ingredients are amazing and have many benefits for your hair. If you have naturally dry or low porosity hair I recommend this product
elena C.
Normal, IL
i love this conditioner! i’ve been using it for 3 months now and it has never weighed my hair down!
Jordyn U.
Here’s the deal, for the price you’re paying this a decent hair product. The scent is definitely one you need to smell before using as I wasn’t a major fan. The thickening claim also is debatable. It wasn’t super smoothing or anything but it would do in a pinch.
Whitney C.
Huntsville, AL
I use the biotin infused thickening conditoner, and so far I love it. I pair it with the shampoo and it has done wonders for my hair. It’s 5.99 for a bottle in my area, and compared to other shampoos/conditoner that price, I couldn’t ask for more! Would recommend to anyone with frizzy thin hair!
Brittany S.
Alliance
Hask Almond Oil Thickening Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany S.
Holy cow this smells AMAZING, if you like mint!! It makes my hair feel wonderful!! And once again Has come through with none of the crap in their conditioner!!
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
This is a very good product. It heavily moisturizes my hair. It feels smooth and looks healthy. I have an obsession with this product and brand. I use it weekly when I have it and it lasts along time.

Looking for your answer?