BY HASBRO

Build your board and chase down the cheese! Assembly is only half the fun as you build your game, Space Boot and Trap. then, chase down the cheese. Don t get trapped as you search for the cheese in outer space. Collect 10 cheese bricks to win. Play it our way, or change things up! Find all of the cheese, customize the gameboard, add in some twists, and make it your own! For 2 - 4 players, aged 6 and up. Contents Include: 108 U-BUILD bricks, 4 mouse marbles, 4 small cardboard Cheese Hills, 1 large cardboard Cheese Mountain, 1 Trap part, 1 Space Boot part, 1 die with label sheet, a 20 x 20 gameboard, assembly guide and game guide. see more...

Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
You can tell I'm old, I loved this game as a child! And so did my kids. This generation is too hung up on devices. Four stars.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
Very simple game that goescby pretty fast and affordable I love seeing my 3 kids face light up from getting to spend time with mom playing games.
Sara P.
Toronto, on
I always thought this game was so cool because of the commercial, when i finally got it I wasn't too impressed. It was fun but they commercial definitely hyped it up.