BY HASBRO #57 in Puzzles

Twister, the game that ties you up into kts. Spin the spinner, then move your hands and feet from one colored circle to ather. see more...

Aaron T.
Elkton, MD
I play this game with my nephew all of the time! This game is so much simpler than some twister! This game was exactly what I wanted. I picked this product up from Walmart! I would recommend this to other parents with young children!
Migreg H.
This game is great! It twists us in every way. With this game we all show an incredible contortion ability lol ... It's a lot of fun. If you play it constantly, it strengthens you physically, so that you can gradually tolerate certain positions that at first made you lose. It is magnificent. I highly recommend it to play with friends who consider themselves more skillful than us.
Tamanna S.
Definitely a game you need to play with family as you will be going over each other and it's a lot of fun. I oils recommend it to people especially if you don't want children to sit in front of the tv all day.