Hasbro Things Game Ages 18 and up uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY HASBRO

You won t believe the hilarious, creative, outrageous and unforgettable things your friends will say during this provocative party game! Draw a topic card and read it out loud. "Things a chimp thinks about when he sees you at the zoo." Then the other players write down their own responses: "You think I m weird looking?" "What are you looking at?" or perhaps "Are you my mommy?" Then try to figure out who said what! Remember, you can write anything that comes to mind... so be as fun as you want! For 4 or more adult players. Contents: 300 topic cards, 1 response pad, 1 score pad, 10 pencils and instructions. see more...

• How many people do you normally play this game with?5 Answers
  • I love game of things , I wish they would come out with ...1 Answers
  • Is thire any new version of this game2 Answers
Hasbro Things Game Ages 18 and up
  • "My sister in law brought this game to our house and we had so much fun!" in 5 reviews
Veronica S.
OMG this game is a riot! I absolutely recommend you purchase this game now! Its like apples to apples but for adults. You never know where the game is going to go. Its super fun and always leads to a good time. I love playing this game at family events, you really get to see a different side of family and friends.
Kasey H.
Super fun game! Its basically the same concept as apples to apples and cards against humanity. The only difference is you write your answer down. Which is cool because you can put anything as your answer but its bad because the chooser can tell whose is whose by their hand writing. I also love the box the game is stored in. Super unique.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
If you have a group of awesome, crazy, funny friends who like to joke around--then this is the game for you! If you're not a fan of games, I assure you this does NOT feel like a game. It's more like friends sitting around and having a good time with some funny conversations and jokes. There are different questions and then the players write down an answer-it can be anything you want, as lewd, funny, conservative, etc as you choose-then the players try to guess who said what answer. You will laugh your head off at some of the things your friends will say. It's great for old friends, new friends, and even family members. As long as they are 18yrs and up! This is certainly not a game for kids! I especially love the packaging on the game. It's a sturdy wooden box and the lid slides off the top for you to get inside to the playing cards and paper. Please take a look at the pics in this section to see! Go get you a game of Things!
Samantha J.
S Glens Falls, NY
I have a large group of friends that regularly get together when we're home from college, and we always end up playing this game. It's absolutely hysterical, and because it's meant to be a creative game, you'll never end up with the same old game over and over again. It can definitely get very inappropriate (but maybe it's just the people playing it, lol) but it's hysterical. It's more fun when you know the people you are playing with really well, because you end up guessing each others' answers. So if you know your friends well enough, you can easily figure out who said what. But it's also a great ice breaker for new friends, just to get insight into their creative minds! Highly suggest this game, definitely my favorite!
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
The game of things is best when played with more than 4 people! A card is flipped by the reader, and it is a category Example: What is something that you wouldn't want to teach your children.
Each person disquises their handwriting and writes their answer. It can be true, silly or down right hilarious!
Then each person takes turns guessing who wrote what.
It is a lot of fun and you will get to know your friends very well!
Amanda S.
Cleveland, TN
This past Christmas I went to Target looking for a few board games my friends and I could play at our Christmas Party. I bought Apples to Apples and Things. We enjoyed both games, but were surprised by how entertaining Things was. While playing you have to be sure to not respond with something that everyone would know you would say. This would occasionally cause someone in our group to respond with an answer that sounded just like something someone else would say. It really brought a lot of laughs and even some inside jokes. Definitely a favorite to play.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
Oh my. When I seen this one I had to review it. It is absolutely without a doubt our family favorite and by family I mean my whole family, brother in laws, sister in laws, in laws and of course my husband and I. It always brings hours of enjoyment. It's easy to play and the bigger the group the better. Great game!!
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
My family and friends love this game and request it by name regularly at our game nights. I recommend it for larger groups; while you can technically play with 4, it's much more fun for a party game. You can decide how appropriate or inappropriate to make the game as well, so it isn't necessarily impossible to play with younger crowds. Just have an adult monitor the questions and keep everyone responsible for the answers!
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I played this game one time at a game night and it was a lot of fun. I have been wanting to buy it since before I had even played it however I just haven't been able to bring myself to spend that much on a game. I do however like that it comes in the wooden box instead of the cheapy cardboard boxes that just get destroyed. One day I'll find a great deal on this game and get it!
Erin E.
We have dinner with friends every Monday night, and this is something we love to play. Can be super hilarious and entertaining, if you have enough people to play it with. We tried playing it with just the four of us, but it's too easy to guess who said what. Definitely play it with more people for more laughs!
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
How fun is this for two adults to play?
Angel W.
Kuna, ID
How wide of an age group does this game usually entertain. I wanna make sure it's a good fit for families before I buy it.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
How many people do you normally play this game with?
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Is thire any new version of this game
Breighana J.
Summerville, SC
I love game of things , I wish they would come out with a new one . This is such an interesting game