BY HASBRO #74 in Games

Taboo is the unspeakably fun game that will get the whole family laughing. The goal is to get your teammates to say the phrase on the card without using any of the taboo words. If you say a taboo word, you get buzzed. The game includes the buzzer, card holder, timer, score pad, instructions and over 500 cards for hours of fun. see more...

Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
I just played this the first time the other day and it was super fun! It's hard not to say the words to describe it but, that's what makes it so interesting! I had a blast and it was just my boyfriend and I playing it.
Shakis D.
I've played the old version and new version over Thanksgiving break and both versions are fun. I was a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to come up with clues but once I got the hang of it. I was naming clues and getting answers to clues. It's a great family time and party time game to play!
Krista W.
Entertaining game that can be played with 2 or more players. It is easy to play, so even teenagers can play without any trouble. It's small enough to take with you, and a great time for groups.
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite games ever! Its so much fun and kinda funny. i played in couples and that was fun because we can help get the answers by things we can relate to. it is on the pricey side though.
Kayla E.
Boise, ID
This is such a fun game to play with friends! You can play couples, guys vs. girls, or with a big group of friends. There's never a dull moment when you play this game.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This board game is a little outdated. Maybe they could make a second one that would be my suggestion. Other than that it's pretty fun.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Great game you can play couples you can drink and just have a great time I love this game Great Price been out for a while have it
Maile L.
Fairfield, CA
Awesome game to play on a family trip or a sleep over! This game is definitely filled with fun and laughter all night long!
Michaela F.
Union, MO
If you have a group of people, 6 or more, then this game is HILARIOUS and exciting. It's my number 1 game at the moment.
Autumn T.
Seaford, DE
Absolutely awesome game for a family game night. My family loves it! We play it every time we have a family junction.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Any arguments during this game? Haha