Hasbro Taboo Game

by Hasbro

Taboo is the unspeakably fun game that will get the whole family laughing. The goal is to get your teammates to say the phrase on the card without using any of the taboo words. If you say a taboo word, you get buzzed. The game includes the buzzer, card holder, timer, score pad, instructions and over 500 cards for hours of fun.

Any arguments during this game? Haha
Start your review of Hasbro Taboo Game!
How would you rate this product?
Smyrna, GA
I LOVE Taboo as a party game or playing with family. You really need at least 4 people, if not more, to make it work and be fun. It challenges your brain thinking of alternative words to describe things, and it also is hilarious hearing what people say to get their team to guess the words. The words are also a good mix of easier to challenging.
Man I love this game! I can ONLY play it with my mom as my partner because we have the same weirdo brain and I barely have to describe anything and she guesses. I only have to say Samwise Gamgee and food for her to guess potatoes. So yeah if this game just handily came with my mom in the box so she could always be my partner I would give this 10 stars.
Downers Grove, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love playing this game, especially when we have people over. It's fun, easy to play, and everyone has a great time! It's similar to pictionary but instead of drawing, you use words to describe your buzzword. It is affordable and one of those games that no one really gets bored of.
Alabama
Overall, this was pretty fun, but reminded me a little too much of charades. I don't think it's super family friendly, as the concept might be harder for a smaller child to grasp. As I got older, I did start to enjoy it more. It 'd be great for families with teens though!
Teaneck, NJ
Taboo after dark is a great game for adults to play at game night. We have both the traditional taboo and this one and this one always makes us laugh more because of the naughty content. It’s definitely not for kids so make sure that they are asleep when you play this LOL.
River Ridge, LA
I’ve always enjoyed playing Taboo in High School and beyond. It is a great ice breaker in large groups that need to get to know each other. I think that the price is worth it because you have the buzzer, paper, and pencils! Enjoy this game with family and friends!
Mount Vernon, IA
super enjoyable game! i have the old version, and i really enjoy playing it with my family on a cold snowy day. the noise is so annoying though! cheap, affordable, and easy to find. i recommend! some of the categories are not child friendly.
Concord
So hard but yet so fun. You have to try to guess the word on the cards but you have to avoid the "usual" descriptions which are the words and phrases on the cards. Love this game just as it is.
Dundee
I like this game because it is easly to play and it has good quality to it and my family did enjoy playing this game and so did my friends. Ive have known this game since i was little and always knew have to play it and i really enjoyed doing it alot.
Staten Island , NY
EVERY game night we play this. Some of us (me) love this more than others. Fast-paced, rage inducing, frustrating, balls of fun. The squeaky toy included is useless for us but oh well.