BY HASBRO

Taboo buzz d game see more...

Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
Love playing this game at parties. You have to think quick and get your team to guess your word without saying the taboo words. I got this off Amazon for about $10. It's very compact and it lights up so you can take it camping or other outdoor activities.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
So awesome! But warning, it can get highly competitive. My one eensy weensy complaint is that I think there needs to be more words because one night we had only played for about two hours and we kept getting repeats.
angelina h.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Great game even the little ones love guessing the words I got to try this game for free and I'm glad I did me and my kids played for hours and the fact that its hand held and you can take it any where makes it great.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
I just received this product free to try from house party. I love the card/bored game version but this one is fast pass an fun with around 1000 phrases
Kimberly N.
Phoenix, AZ
Great family game!! Always enjoy playing with lots of people. Lots of laughs and great fun
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I have always wanted to play taboo. I will get this game one day. I think I would like it.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Do u find your self cheating a bit lol