Hasbro Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game

by Hasbro

Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game. Get ready to be doubled over with laughter with this ridiculous mouthpiece challenge game! The Speak Out game brings friends and family together for laugh-out-loud fun as players try to say different phrases while wearing a mouthpiece that won't let them shut their mouth. In the Speak Out game, players draw from the deck and read the phrase as best as they can, but it's not so easy to do when the mouthpiece is hindering them from forming words correctly. The timer counts down as players try to say phrases such as "he's my stealthy pet ferret name Garrett", "slow down, you careless clown", or "pelicans love pollywog falafels." The laughter continues as players try to decipher what in the world their teammate is trying to say, and must correctly guess the phrase in order to earn the card. The team with the most cards at the end of the game wins. The Speak Out game includes 200 double-sided cards, 5 mouthpieces, and a timer. Includes 5 mouthpieces, 200 double-sided cards, timer, and instructions. Toys > GAMES > HASBRO FAMILY GAMES > MISCELLANEOUS. Toys & Games.

How does everyone clean their mouth pieces? I
I'm so ready to get this game and to play it with my family. I've heard a lot about the mouth pieces breaking, is this true?
Never heard of this. How do you play it?
Start your review of Hasbro Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game!
Euless, TX
Picked this game up a wk before Thanksgiving to play with the family and it was a hit! Definitely kept everyone laughing and having a good time.
Jamaica, NY
Purchased at: Target
This game is soo fun. At first i thought this was weird but than when i actually started playing this. It was so entertaining and really funny.
So funny!! Be prepared to laugh hard. It does hurt your mouth a little but it's definitely fun. Use chapstick after playing lips get dry.
Owensboro, KY
We love this game! Super fun and hilarious watching and listening to them try to say what's on the card! Great game for Family Night!
Great game sometimes the words are super easy tho. And the mouth pieces could be a little more comfortable. Rubs my gum really bad.
Perris, CA
This game is absolutely a blast and so much fun. My family will play and laugh for hours. One of the best games they came up with.
Michigan City, IN
This game is a blast! Had the whole family laughing and drooling! I do wish they had more mouth pieces so more people could play.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This literally had my family laughing till it hurt!! We had so much fun! We still watch the videos of that night and laugh.
Pascagoula, MS
I have never laughed so hard at a game! The mouth piece and trying to talk is hilarious. Very different game, but very fun!
Pendergrass, GA
Great game except I would like a more adult, less PG version of the game. In expensive and can be found at Walmart