BY HASBRO #26 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game. Get ready to be doubled over with laughter with this ridiculous mouthpiece challenge game! The Speak Out game brings friends and family together for laugh-out-loud fun as players try to say different phrases while wearing a mouthpiece that won't let them shut their mouth. In the Speak Out game, players draw from the deck and read the phrase as best as they can, but it's not so easy to do when the mouthpiece is hindering them from forming words correctly. The timer counts down as players try to say phrases such as "he's my stealthy pet ferret name Garrett", "slow down, you careless clown", or "pelicans love pollywog falafels." The laughter continues as players try to decipher what in the world their teammate is trying to say, and must correctly guess the phrase in order to earn the card. The team with the most cards at the end of the game wins. The Speak Out game includes 200 double-sided cards, 5 mouthpieces, and a timer. Includes 5 mouthpieces, 200 double-sided cards, timer, and instructions. Toys > GAMES > HASBRO FAMILY GAMES > MISCELLANEOUS. Toys & Games. see more...

• Do the mouthpieces hurt? Also was wondering if there is a way to ...2 Answers
  • Never heard of this. How do you play it?1 Answers
  • What is this game about I would love to know 1 Answers
Aftan M.
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased this game a few days ago and we love it! Aside from washing the mouth pieces, we had a blast playing this game. Fun for all ages! We could not stop laughing!
Crystal B.
Hudson, FL
This game is so fun. I've played it with my daily and we had a blast. It's a good price but since it's so new it's hard to find. I highly recommend getting it if you love a good time. This game made me and my family almost pee our pants from laughter.
Danielle S.
Minocqua
This is the BEST family game ever! So simple to play and the outcomes are hilarious when trying to figure out what people are saying! Cannot wait to keep playing, will definitely be playing at all future family gatherings
Taylor K.
Fargo, ND
This game is very fun and entertaining. The only problem I find is that the mouth pieces tend to hurt everyone's mouthes. I played this with my younger cousins and the mouth pieces were way too big for their mouths.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
We got this as a house gift for christmas and we play it on a weekly basis. From the oldest to the youngest we are on the floor laughing within mins! I wish there were various size mouth pieces because the got a bit painful for us with smaller mouths.
This is such a fun family game! It has really great features and funny phrases. The only thing I didn't like was the mouthpiece. It was a bit sore on the mouth and drooling happened a lot. Overall, it's a great game, but you need quite a few people to have fun with it.
Katie D.
Springfield ma
This game kept us laughing all night long. It is hilariously funny. I would so recommend this for family game night! Or friend game night! You won't be disappointed! I promise one of the bast games I bought !
Taylor Q.
Syracuse, NY
Love this game! Everybody laughs so hard, and it makes any event, a blast! I highly recommend this, especially for those families that love laughing together!
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
This is hysterical. The mouth pieces could be more comfortable they do hurt a bit, and can cut you. Perhaps something rubber or silicone would work better.
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
Picked this game up a wk before Thanksgiving to play with the family and it was a hit! Definitely kept everyone laughing and having a good time.
Kate M.
St. Catharines, ON, Ontario
Do the mouthpieces hurt? Also was wondering if there is a way to order more cards/mouth pieces? Been really wanting to buy/try this game..not sure if its worth it.
Talynn G.
Nashville, TN
I'm so ready to get this game and to play it with my family. I've heard a lot about the mouth pieces breaking, is this true?
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
Never heard of this. How do you play it?
Elisa H.
Bridgeport, CT
What is this game about I would love to know
Courtney H.
How does everyone clean their mouth pieces? I