Hasbro Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game

by Hasbro

Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game. Get ready to be doubled over with laughter with this ridiculous mouthpiece challenge game! The Speak Out game brings friends and family together for laugh-out-loud fun as players try to say different phrases while wearing a mouthpiece that won't let them shut their mouth. In the Speak Out game, players draw from the deck and read the phrase as best as they can, but it's not so easy to do when the mouthpiece is hindering them from forming words correctly. The timer counts down as players try to say phrases such as "he's my stealthy pet ferret name Garrett", "slow down, you careless clown", or "pelicans love pollywog falafels." The laughter continues as players try to decipher what in the world their teammate is trying to say, and must correctly guess the phrase in order to earn the card. The team with the most cards at the end of the game wins. The Speak Out game includes 200 double-sided cards, 5 mouthpieces, and a timer. Includes 5 mouthpieces, 200 double-sided cards, timer, and instructions. Toys > GAMES > HASBRO FAMILY GAMES > MISCELLANEOUS. Toys & Games.

How does everyone clean their mouth pieces? I
I'm so ready to get this game and to play it with my family. I've heard a lot about the mouth pieces breaking, is this true?
Never heard of this. How do you play it?
Start your review of Hasbro Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game!
1,415 reviews
I’m always looking for games to add to my game night lineup and this is SO FUN for both kids and adults! It is hilarious to play, easy to ‘set up’, and instructions are easy to follow! Definitely get this game you’ll be laughing the whole time!
Fresno, CA
This game is hilarious! We play this at most family gatherings just because how funny it is. Only down side is that the mouth pieces arnt the comfortable and I feel they need to make more card packs u can buy for the game because they get old fast then it's no fun.
Bernie, MO
This game is so funny. It's hilarious to watch other people try to say the words. It's fun for kids and adults. Sometimes the way some of the words sound with the mouthpiece in make it sound like dirty words but that part makes it funny for the adults. Love this game
This game is so much fun! I got it from Amazon but it's usually available at target. Makes for a great family game & makes everyone laugh. The mouth piece does hurt a little but it's worth the good laughs.
North Salt Lake, UT
Hasbro Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game uploaded by Lissette H.
If you are a germaphobe like me, you don't want to get this game. I don't like the fact that you have to use a mouth piece for the game and the fact that you have to buy more pieces for other players is a little annoying. Just thinking about the drooling and all that made me actually return it. And I can see how that even would not hurt my mouth too.
Ormond beach , FL
This game is brilliant! It's been long overdue for a family fun and friendly game that entertains for hours and each and every time you play has come around. My son received this for a bday gift and it's invaluable due to the laughs it will continue to give. Especially love introducing it to folks who haven't played yet. Ahhh great times!!!
Seaford, NY
Just ordered this game for my son for the holidays! We do one game a year for traditional reasons. It brings the family together for some good laughs and videos! I searched a bunch of websites for the best price and I ended up getting it at target with free shipping which is a plus!! Working 3 jobs it's hard to get to the stores being a single mom!!
Gilmer, TX
My family bought this and played it at Thanksgiving. We had a blast! None of us could stop laughing. It is fun for all ages! I recommend getting on Amazon and ordering extra mouth pieces because everyone will want to join in on the fun! It is worth the $19.99 that I paid for it at Walmart. Buy this for Christmas! You won't regret it!!
We played this game on Christmas and had a great time! Everyones belly was sore from laughing so hard!! It would have been nice if the phrases had been more familiar things because we had never heard of a lot of it before. Also the mouth piece hurt my 9yo's mouth so smaller mouth guards would be great!!
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased this game a few days ago and we love it! Aside from washing the mouth pieces, we had a blast playing this game. Fun for all ages! We could not stop laughing!