Hasbro Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game

by Hasbro

Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game. Get ready to be doubled over with laughter with this ridiculous mouthpiece challenge game! The Speak Out game brings friends and family together for laugh-out-loud fun as players try to say different phrases while wearing a mouthpiece that won't let them shut their mouth. In the Speak Out game, players draw from the deck and read the phrase as best as they can, but it's not so easy to do when the mouthpiece is hindering them from forming words correctly. The timer counts down as players try to say phrases such as "he's my stealthy pet ferret name Garrett", "slow down, you careless clown", or "pelicans love pollywog falafels." The laughter continues as players try to decipher what in the world their teammate is trying to say, and must correctly guess the phrase in order to earn the card. The team with the most cards at the end of the game wins. The Speak Out game includes 200 double-sided cards, 5 mouthpieces, and a timer. Includes 5 mouthpieces, 200 double-sided cards, timer, and instructions. Toys > GAMES > HASBRO FAMILY GAMES > MISCELLANEOUS. Toys & Games.

How does everyone clean their mouth pieces? I
I'm so ready to get this game and to play it with my family. I've heard a lot about the mouth pieces breaking, is this true?
Never heard of this. How do you play it?
Start your review of Hasbro Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game!
Bartow, FL
This game is for ages 16+ but we bought it for our 7 year old for Christmas. We have played it a few times and have only came across one card so far that the pronunciation of a word sounds like a "bad" word. The mouth pieces are quite large but still fit both us and him. They are also easy to wash. The game also says 4-5 players but we can still play with just two or three players and adjust the rules of the game.
Davenport, Florida
This game is so incredibly fun. I owned it for a while before finally bringing it out to play with my family and we could barely stop laughing to play. Just putting in the mouthpieces and looking at each other was enough fun for my family! We didn't play it properly, but just tried to say the phrases in an effort to make each other laugh and it was a huge success. We will definitely be playing this time and time again. While the mouthpieces are slightly uncomfortable, it is no big deal when you realize how funny you look. I would definitely recommend to those who want to have a fun game night with family or friends!
Sarasota, FL
Got it for my sister as a Christmas gift and it is HYSTERICAL! But the mouth pieces do hurt and they're not dishwasher safe. We've only played it about 3 times since Christmas. I guess it is kind of gross because you use the same mouth pieces every time regardless of who's playing, but it's like just washing a cup that different people are going to be using. Just annoying to have to hand wash them every time. If you are nervous about germs you can just sanitize them with a tiny bit of bleach.
Binghamton , NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Hasbro Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game uploaded by Jessica A.
I'm sure the kiddos will give this a 5 star review,but as funny as it is.... it's gross. The second the mouth pieces go in the drool starts pouring out, my son had gums bleeding and scraped from the mouth pieces, and let's not even start with cleaning them . It's good for a laugh, but we won't be playing this as often as out other games.
This game is really fun to play. However, the plastic mouth piece does hurt your mouth after you have worn it for a few minutes. Make sure to clean between uses of course, so that's an added hassle that's unique to this game. But I always laugh and enjoy this game. Make sure to annunciate!
Our family received this for Christmas. My kids love it and play it whenever they have free time and think its hilarious. Definetly a great game but needs to be cleaned often.
New Holstein, WI
Love this game! It is always a hit no matter where we take it. We bring it along to every family get together. I think the only problem with it is that it makes you drool however that's nothing a napkin can fix. I recommend this game to everyone especially since you can order mouth pieces online that fit every size mouth out there.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Such a fun game to play with friends! Some of the phrases get a great reaction and can be played with just about anyone. This only comes with 5 mouth pieces therefore if you want to play with more people you'd either have to reuse and wash the mouth pieces or buy more. Would recommend for those looking to have a blast during game night.
San Antonio
I’m sure you’ve seen this everywhere! I’m here to confirm that it is as fun as it looks! It’s affordable. Can be bought online or in store. Can be played with kids or adults. Super funny and challenging! A great one fir family get together. PLEASE THOROUGHLY RINSE MOUTH PIECES BEFORE AND AFTER USE (don’t be gross guys!)
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
If you haven’t tried this game yet you are seriously missing out!! It is absolutely hilarious to play with family or friends. We couldn’t even get through the game because we were laughing so much. This one isn’t so much about winning but more about laughing at yourself, highly recommend!