BY HASBRO #31 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Speak Out Mouthpiece Challenge Game. Get ready to be doubled over with laughter with this ridiculous mouthpiece challenge game! The Speak Out game brings friends and family together for laugh-out-loud fun as players try to say different phrases while wearing a mouthpiece that won't let them shut their mouth. In the Speak Out game, players draw from the deck and read the phrase as best as they can, but it's not so easy to do when the mouthpiece is hindering them from forming words correctly. The timer counts down as players try to say phrases such as "he's my stealthy pet ferret name Garrett", "slow down, you careless clown", or "pelicans love pollywog falafels." The laughter continues as players try to decipher what in the world their teammate is trying to say, and must correctly guess the phrase in order to earn the card. The team with the most cards at the end of the game wins. The Speak Out game includes 200 double-sided cards, 5 mouthpieces, and a timer. Includes 5 mouthpieces, 200 double-sided cards, timer, and instructions. Toys > GAMES > HASBRO FAMILY GAMES > MISCELLANEOUS. Toys & Games. see more...

• Do the mouthpieces hurt? Also was wondering if there is a...2 Answers
  • Never heard of this. How do you play it?1 Answers
  • What is this game about I would love to know 1 Answers
Michelle M.
we were excited when we ordered this game on amazon, but we were disappointed when the mouth pieces were really uncomfortable and didn't fit most mouths- even though there are different sizes. it was also not as challenging as one would have hoped. I was hoping it would have been more fun! I wouldn't recommend this- don't waste your money.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
Our family received this for Christmas. My kids love it and play it whenever they have free time and think its hilarious. Definetly a great game but needs to be cleaned often.
Kayleigh E.
New Holstein, WI
Love this game! It is always a hit no matter where we take it. We bring it along to every family get together. I think the only problem with it is that it makes you drool however that's nothing a napkin can fix. I recommend this game to everyone especially since you can order mouth pieces online that fit every size mouth out there.
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Such a fun game to play with friends! Some of the phrases get a great reaction and can be played with just about anyone. This only comes with 5 mouth pieces therefore if you want to play with more people you'd either have to reuse and wash the mouth pieces or buy more. Would recommend for those looking to have a blast during game night.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
This game is hilarious! We play this at most family gatherings just because how funny it is. Only down side is that the mouth pieces arnt the comfortable and I feel they need to make more card packs u can buy for the game because they get old fast then it's no fun.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
This game is so funny. It's hilarious to watch other people try to say the words. It's fun for kids and adults. Sometimes the way some of the words sound with the mouthpiece in make it sound like dirty words but that part makes it funny for the adults. Love this game
Brooke H.
This game is so much fun! I got it from Amazon but it's usually available at target. Makes for a great family game & makes everyone laugh. The mouth piece does hurt a little but it's worth the good laughs.
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
If you are a germaphobe like me, you don't want to get this game. I don't like the fact that you have to use a mouth piece for the game and the fact that you have to buy more pieces for other players is a little annoying.
Just thinking about the drooling and all that made me actually return it. And I can see how that even would not hurt my mouth too.
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
This game is brilliant! It's been long overdue for a family fun and friendly game that entertains for hours and each and every time you play has come around. My son received this for a bday gift and it's invaluable due to the laughs it will continue to give. Especially love introducing it to folks who haven't played yet. Ahhh great times!!!
Danielle L.
Seaford, NY
Just ordered this game for my son for the holidays! We do one game a year for traditional reasons. It brings the family together for some good laughs and videos! I searched a bunch of websites for the best price and I ended up getting it at target with free shipping which is a plus!! Working 3 jobs it's hard to get to the stores being a single mom!!
Kate M.
St. Catharines, ON, Ontario
Do the mouthpieces hurt? Also was wondering if there is a way to order more cards/mouth pieces? Been really wanting to buy/try this game..not sure if its worth it.
Talynn G.
Nashville, TN
I'm so ready to get this game and to play it with my family. I've heard a lot about the mouth pieces breaking, is this true?
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
Never heard of this. How do you play it?
Elisa H.
Bridgeport, CT
What is this game about I would love to know
Courtney H.
How does everyone clean their mouth pieces? I